• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

Any one know why the [Fly][N - Quest] Uldum 83-85 [Kick].xml keeps disabling mounting but doesn't turn it back on? I've had to re enable it 3-4 times before the profile would finally work again.

2. BuDDa77

BuDDa77 New Member

Hey guys
      First of all, nice work Kick with the profiles.
      I have used your profile [Fly][A - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick] to 74, and just turned in the last Q in Borean Tundra. It will now continue in Howling Fjord, which does not make any sense to me :).. What can I do to force it to the next area.

Attached Files:

3. rdhc1330

rdhc1330 New Member

That's really annoying, I didn't attach a log because I didn't think it was necessary.
      Due to the fact that I just asked whether or not I could force the bot to go quest somewhere else in his level range.
      Let's be honest, when you're a real person, and not a bot, as soon as you hit the level requirement for another zone you'll go to it because you want the max xp from quests and adds in the area. I simply asked whether or not this was possible and you archived it. Cheers.
      Here's a freaking log pertaining information to the same "problem" where my Paladin is now 55 and cruising around Un'Goro Crater, when most of us would have moved to Silithus by now.

Attached Files:

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Rdhc1330,

You can find more information about the topic in this article:

As stated in the article, its not uncommon for players to pursue completionist questing, and this is the design goal of Kick's profiles. If this design goal is at odds with your wishes, there are a few other questing profiles that may meet your desires.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Rdhc1330's original post w/log[/size]

5. cevaps

cevaps New Member

i've been botting at 68 zone in LK profile ([Fly][A - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick]) for last 6,5 levels!

It seems your profile is broken mate. It has "<QuestOrder IgnoreCheckPoints="True">" line, i've discovered it after read the first post. I've been wondering and trying to fix this for two days.

You can check it online; https://kicks-scripts.googlecode.co... Pack/LK/[Fly][A - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick].xml

Please fix it or people will level 68 to 76 at Borean Tundra...

6. fhernberg

fhernberg New Member

My character is lvl 63 but keeps doing hellfire peninsula quests, wat do? and yes, I did restart it, 5 times to be exact.

7. rdhc1330

rdhc1330 New Member

I understand what you're saying, but most likely 90% of the botters bot because they want to quickly get to 90 rather than do all the quests in an area or the achieves. Just seems pointless in my opinion. And, I'm just stating facts here, but bots look more like bots when they're 5-10 levels above an area and still trying to complete the quests. This isn't how people play the game in real life.

8. beachtam

beachtam New Member

68-80 profile for LK seems to be missing a mailbox entry at the keep when you first start the profile. My toon needed to mail soon after getting to this zone but is running like mad through Sholazar Basin to get to <5566.33, 5758.396, -75.22648>.....

I had added the mailbox last night which seemed to work fine but forgot. When I updated via SVN this morning, it did it again as now that mailbox is gone again.

9. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Jade Forest

Quest: Taking a Crop

Toon doesnt fight back. Just run inside the Holes and gets hit from all the little critter mobs and die endless.
      Tested with Singular and Tuhna CR.

*edit* All Quests with Collect something are buggy, looks like a QB problem. Quest: "The Meat theyll eat" toon just run around but the yellow turtle mobs are
      all over, but doesnt get collected from my toon.

Attached Files:

10. Sponges

Sponges New Member

hello, i just got honorbuddy and was going to get some profiles to quest with, a guide on youtube directed me here but the zip files is not here anymore, is there another way to download them or is there any simular profiles i can get?

answers will be much apriciated!

11. hyperr

hyperr New Member

Question when loading a profile i did the svn and hit questing bot for honor buddy, when i load the profile 85-90 do i just hit in honorbuddy load profile go through the svn kickass folder and hit horde 85-90 and thats it?

in jade forest
      keeps saying going to pick up quest and runs off do i need to get through the first part or something of it "pass the cinematics and the warship thing"?

12. dnalorg

dnalorg New Member

I seem to have a problem on "kill" type quests where the bot will move to it's hotspot and then proceed to move along a pattern searching for the correct mobs to kill but never actually attacks anything. Its as if it doesn't see them and just runs right past, only stopping if it happens to get aggro and dismounted. I've attached a log of the current quest it is on "Hungry as an Ogre!" in Dustwallow Marsh but this has been a constant theme in many different zones for the last few days. I've done a fresh HB install and a fresh Kicks profile install directly from the SVN. I've also delete the cache in both HB and the game folders. The log runs until it pulled about 8 Mirefin's, got dismounted and slaughtered.

Thanks for any Help!

Attached Files:

13. ubuntu

ubuntu New Member

View attachment 8144 2013-08-19 17.36.txt

Attached is a log for a quest in Jade Forest. The one to kill sha echos. For some reason its not calling singular and not attacking mobs. It just keeps running into the middle of the area where the quest mobs are, and then dies.

14. feveredpanda

feveredpanda New Member

I feel like this is also HBCore, but I wanted to put it here, just in case.

Hey, just wanted to give a heads up that there's an issue with yellow mobs that are the objects of quests. Basically, if you have to slay 5 of "x", but they're neutral mobs, it was just sitting and circling them without attacking. If this hasn't been brought up before, I can try to attach a log.

Sent from my HTCONE using TheBuddyForum mobile app

15. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

i saw same thing in Jade Forrest.

Apparently my SVN software was old, so I don't know if the new update that wasn't getting pushed before fixes it tough since the profiles I was noticing this and other odd stuff were the files updated though :(
      The thing I've been seeing is Kick's in profile settings overrides were disabling mounting (and thus flying) in the cata profiles. Since I'm in Pandaland now with this toon, won't be testing the new updates, but figured I'd post it just in case it isn't.

EDIT: The Neutral attack is working after SVN in Jade Forrest

16. Oden

Oden Member

17. roOXx

roOXx New Member

Loading Profile gives always the same compiler errors and kill honorbuddy.exe

using updated profiles via SVN, wont work..

18. Succubusty

Succubusty New Member

I'm having an issue with the questing profile for levels 12-58. I got to a certain quest in Dustwallow Marsh and my honorbuddy gave me a bunch of red errors and stopped the profile. I have no idea what's causing this error, though I have a feeling it has something to do with some AuraID thing, because that's what I saw from skimming it. I turned on that plugin though and nothing changed. I'm going to attach my log... you can skip through most of it and just go to the bottom where the error is actually located. I can't run this profile anymore and I have no idea how to fix it.

View attachment 6276 2013-08-20 18.37.txt

19. Thickchesthair

Thickchesthair New Member

Bug Report:

Faction: Horde
      Zone: Ashenvale
      Quest: Before You Go...
      Goal: Collect 5 Venison Steaks
      Problem: Character runs right by the Wild Buck that it should be killing for the 5 quest items. HB does not target or engage.
      Log: View attachment 2704 2013-08-20 19.17.txt

20. veasna1986

veasna1986 New Member

Runs into the corner wall <PickUp QuestName="The Scarlet Harvest" QuestId="12670" GiverName="Scourge Commander Thalanor" GiverId="28510" />
      <TurnIn QuestName="The Scarlet Harvest" QuestId="12670" TurnInName="Prince Valanar" TurnInId="28377" />

View attachment 102075

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.