• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

No point really installing them. They don't compile anyway. This profile is dead until those are working.

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

I'm quite aware of this, I'm going to be changing that level profile to SMV soon (today or tomorrow)

3. Kickazz006

Code:

<Vendors>
      		<!-- BB -->
      		<Vendor Name="Jutak" Entry="2843" Type="Repair" X="-14467.77" Y="468.375" Z="15.02454" />
      		<Vendor Name="Nixxrax Fillamug" Entry="2832" Type="Food" X="-14451.7" Y="495.417" Z="15.105" />
      		<!-- Goldshire Trainers -->
      		<Vendor Name="Keryn Sylvius" Entry="917" Type="Train" TrainClass="Rogue" X="-9465.792" Y="12.6454" Z="63.82055" />
      		<Vendor Name="Priestess Josetta" Entry="377" Type="Train" TrainClass="Priest" X="-9460.753" Y="33.13379" Z="63.82045" />
      		<Vendor Name="Brother Wilhelm" Entry="927" Type="Train" TrainClass="Paladin" X="-9466.16" Y="109.757" Z="57.61904" />
      		<Vendor Name="Lyria Du Lac" Entry="913" Type="Train" TrainClass="Warrior" X="-9463.16" Y="110.005" Z="57.70275" />	  
      		<Vendor Name="Maximillian Crowe" Entry="906" Type="Train" TrainClass="Warlock" X="-9472.802" Y="-5.326606" Z="49.79484" />
      		<Vendor Name="Zaldimar Wefhellt" Entry="328" Type="Train" TrainClass="Mage" X="-9471.675" Y="34.45095" Z="63.82158" />     
      		<Vendor Name="Benjamin Foxworthy" Entry="46983" Type="Train" TrainClass="Hunter" X="-9464.94" Y="117.432" Z="57.96372" />
          <!--SW--> <Vendor Name="Celestine of the Harvest" Entry="44395" Type="Train" TrainClass="Druid" X="-8284.26" Y="724.349" Z="75.2835" />
          <!--SW--> <Vendor Name="Farseer Umbrua" Entry="20407" Type="Train" TrainClass="Shaman" X="-8359.28" Y="577.384" Z="104.249" />
          </Vendors>

4. Joker76

Joker76 Member

This is happening to me as well, it's trying to mill a stack of 1 Tiger Lily. If you replace NumOfItemsInBag with item.StackCount =>5 it should detect the stacks properly.

Also, the Thread.Sleep times might need to be adjusted slightly for milling. It keeps spamming the ability before it finished looting the last stack and it's interrupting itself.

Other than that, it's working great! Nice job.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    5. VALGARIS

VALGARIS New Member

will test the de. Been wanting this since i make alot with gems and de with another toon will let you know how it goes.

6. adeadrat

adeadrat New Member

whenwhenwhen ?? :) Im really horny for this.. as autoangeler doesnt work at all for me ;/

7. sinful

sinful New Member

I..... absolutely do not understand what I'm doing wrong. >.<

Downloaded this to my desktop, updated the config file to fix the travel form issue, downloaded the updated EmptyProfile... finally got it working, and it works beautifully! (Thank you Nesox!)

...transfer that whole directory directly to my laptop, and it doesn't work. I select EmptyProfile/MrFishIt, it says 'Activity: ".........never updates as to what SORT of activity (usually it says "casting" or "waiting for bobber splash" or whatnot) and it won't cast, won't loot if I'm manually casting... won't do anything. Just sits on no activity.

I've zipped and transferred, directly transferred the full file, deleted and downloaded fresh new files... nothing. What the..?! HB was working fine on the laptop before so I am absolutely befuddled. Is there a log of some sort I can post for some direction as to where I'm mucking this up? >.>

8. ravndark

ravndark New Member

View attachment 14703
      View attachment 14704
      View attachment 14705
      View attachment 14706

So I'm extremely new to botting and i'm using your RAF profile and I seem to be running into some problems. I'm not sure if I should be reporting this to you or in a different area. I have read enough to know I need to include logs, but I don't know which I need to include, so I've included these 4 logs which seem to incorporate some of the problems I've encountered. The one tha tends log1 I had to butcher it because it was over 3mb, I hope it didn't butcher anything relevant and that it can still be useful. If none of this is related to you can you direct me to where I should be posting this? thanks

When using the RAF profile I have my druid as the party leader and the mage assisting him. My biggest problem is the Druid doesn't seem to care if the Mage gets attacked. He'll just go about his day looting corpses and then attacking an entirely new mob while my Mage dies. The first time my mage died he ran back to his corpse and resurrected as he should have but then never went back to following/assisting my druid. I had to stop both of them, get them next to each other and then start the bots back up again. The second time it happened the Mage wouldn't even walk back to his corpse, it just said downloading meshes and moving to corpse. I manually walked him back and resurrected him and then I would get an error just spamming my log over and over. I had to close out of both of the HB's and start them back up to continue the process, but ultimately my Mage kept dieing because the druid didn't care if he was attacked.

When I tried the profile solo, though it worked awesome and I appreciate the hard work you've put into this.

9. Kickazz006

These are RAF bot issues, not issues with the profile.

RAF for HB2 has never "worked right" or if it does, not for long.

HB1 rocked though for RAF :(

sorry

10. rejeosten

rejeosten New Member

its a great profile, with minor errors.

the MAIN error is that at level 34, the profile takes you out on a little swim..
      i started to bot, right before i went to bed. and 3-4 hours later, it was at dun morogh.

please fix that, it takes 1/6 of the time just to run there threw hillsbrad ...

11. rejeosten

rejeosten New Member

im dropping this profile, the 34 swim thing seems to bother me to much..
      ill HS to darkshire, and run.. i could have been there 3 times by now..

12. Kickazz006

if you read the big red text, it says it swims.

Once flying is working correctly i'll adjust it. it's not an error, please read the first post.

If flying were working correctly, it would fly to IF and hoof it to WPL, but atm it's running through the burning steppes. (level 50-54 zone)

Please read the first post (and many other posts) before assuming something

Also, if you paid attention to the files -- there's a 34-35 (which grinds up to 40 if u leave it there) that you can load if you want to manually move your toon to IF and have it run itself, or move it to WPL @ andorhal

Regardless, I'm waiting on the dev's to properly fix the FP's (it tries to sex up Georgia in EPL too much)

Sigh...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
    13. qlithe

qlithe New Member

does this train skill when i herb etc? i mean 75 to 150 to 225 etc when i need it

14. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

Removed some posts and handed out a few warnings for language and just completely being rude. and its not needed.

15. iceblizz

iceblizz Member

Hmm this was working perfectly for me earlier, but now its jsut stopped working, started it up and my char just stands there doing nothing

16. hermes

hermes Member

die on 2-nd quest

17. Anduril

Anduril Member

Sometimes works, and sometimes just stands there saying "Using" in Honorbuddy, using Prospecting, but not really prospecting anything... Any tips? Would really like to have this done by the Bot, doing it myself sucks :/

18. icenode

icenode Member

Being very strange for me - it casts, but then misses the bob 99% of the time, and sometimes casts Travel Form. o_O

19. Sweking

Sweking New Member

You can disable "Travel form" in the CC config (Defult). :)

20. Tekken

Tekken Member

Hey mate just wanted to say thanks so much for doing all this work is fantastic, I've only been botting for about 10 days it all started as I was looking for a way to lvl fishing without having to look at the screen for like 3 and a half days and eventually I got here, it has helped me tremendously so again thanks for the great work

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.