• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. cpy

cpy New Member

An ancient reborn quest turn in is stuck turning in to wrong NPC it should return to aviana but instead it tries to return to morthis whisperwing.

2. sYn1

sYn1 Member

There's no exact settings to flawlessly level 1-58, there's some stuff you need to babysit now and then. 1-40 you will have very few faults , maybe a few times doing some stuff manually. Not sure about after that exactly... EPL didnt work so great for me but that is probably because HB runs through packs of mobs at the moment without targetting the mobs untill it reaches his waypoint, at which point he attracted alot of adds. So not the profiles fault.

I'd suggest using this till lvl 41, then hand level till 45 and then just farm Alterac Valley with PvPbot during daytime periods for slow (but steady and afk'able!) exp. At 60 you can buy the whole epic set with the honor and get your flying mount to do Archaeology buddy + PvP mixed mode :)

This is just my 2 cents...

3. 1990camaro

1990camaro New Member

need advice

Kick, So I'm trying to lvl my warlock I'm stuck and am asking for help. It first tried to pick up a quest called "Rebels without a clue" from a person in Raven Hill. So I went and deleted all references to "rebels without a clue" now it saying could not find quest giver NPC with id 45729 in database and I'm not sure what my next move is.

4. Anarki

Anarki New Member

Impressive work, I must admit. Been using this on my belf since lvl 7 (now lvl 26). Worked flawlessly in belf starting area and northern barrens, however soon after I did few quests in Ashenvale the profile started to bug, it would randomly just stand and do nothing, or run across half the map without mounting, or just get stuck (pathing issues?), so I had to do half the quests myself :(
      In northern stranglethorn atm, so far working good, although it did get stuck on ogre quest.

Also, if there are 2 or more mobs attacking my char, and one is ranged, once my character is done with first mob he's just standing there not trying to attack the ranged mob if it's not within melee range.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, know how to fix it?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    5. unrated

unrated Member

hello,
      sorry im new but i read all the wiki posts but i didn't find a solution for my problem. everytime i start the questing bot with your questing profile i get this error:

Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped

i've tried it with my lvl 39 draenei shaman and with a lvl 1 human mage. both of them occured the same error message. only the grinding profile is working.

sorry for my bad english.

View attachment 27260

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    6. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

I dont know but it seems i got a Problem with my WL Toon and the Quest "The Sorrow and the Fury" (No Profile Problem at all). The WL wants always summon his pet, the NPC toons beside the to help overwrite the WL Toon, so the WL doesnt cast or do anything. dont know how to fix it so i had to make it by hand.

7. Speedboy

Speedboy New Member

Looks very nice.

8. soussi

soussi Member

In Netherstorm
      Wowhead
      Quest: Shutting down manaforge B’naar (2 tasks) id: 10329
      When i do this quest then it will stand in front of the building killing mobs but wont go inside to the hotspot of theredis to get the item.

1) B'naar Access Crystal
      First thing needed to do is gather the objectitem: B’naar Access Crystal id: 29366
      This one drops from the mob: Theredis Entry="20416" X="2853.853" Y="4162.545" Z="162.5989" /> inside the building not far from the crystal that needs to be destroyed.

So i did that part manually and after it restarted Azenius and it went on to do part 2

2) Manaforge B’naar Shut down
      To destroy the crystal. The only difficult thing is that when it starts the process it keeps on staying against the crystal so hard to go kill the mobs that get attracted when starting the process.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    9. victorg

victorg New Member

Used ure 1-58 and it worked great. Started using this, its working nicely only it doesnt fly, im 63 and got flying, im still in hellfire though, maybe thats it?

10. Speedboy

Speedboy New Member

Looks nice and do the Job.
      I have a little problem with my Dk on the Lift by Kurbelzisch, he wait and do nothing, when i manuel walk he works.
      Sorry for my english.

11. unvoid

unvoid New Member

derp. Good profile.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    12. nosleh

nosleh New Member

I'm noticing some weird behavior from the bot while questing, it just keeps doing gray/green quests, I believe in 8 hours it leveled something like 5 levels or so, on 25ish range. My character has full heirlooms and guild experience perk, so I'm not sure if that's what's happening. Thanks in advance!

13. wtg001

wtg001 Member

My paladin hates Westguard Keep in Howling Fjord. He will spend hours just walking inn a circle there trying to pick up a quest that doesn't exist. Didn't attach log because of it's sheer size.

14. cubar

cubar Member

I have an problem with the Subprofile 15-68 for the Horde. I am an lvl 50 Warrior and the bot want to go to Winterspring to quest. When I am in Winterspring, the Bot goes to the Felwood and interact the whole time with the NPC Nafien. The bot say that he wants to pick up a quest, but he open and close the Window the whole time and do nothing. I don't know how i shall fix this Bug. Shall i send a log ?

I hope you understand my English, because it isn't the best.

Regards Cubar

15. sibley

sibley New Member

Help me

I download this stuff and go to run it and it says this does not contain a quest order so what do I do?

16. HappyS

HappyS New Member

A boat and have to run around and kill mobs that used to level, missing about 70% of quests?

17. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

changed from 8 to 11 sec

18. Kickazz006

fixed

19. Kickazz006

fixed

cc issue ... or maybe you need to change the killuntilcomplete behavior to use whatever you want it to to pull

20. Kickazz006

fixed rebels w/o a clue
      fixed warrior issue

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.