• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. The Reaper 333

The Reaper 333 New Member

I figured out the problem (= using the horde auto loader 1-12 it loads the horde beta grind profile... instead manually loading 5-12 durotar fixed the problem...

2. parrot

parrot Community Developer

Profile: [Fly][N - Quest] Uldum 83-85 [Kick].xml (svn rev. 1710)
      Faction: Horde
      Class: Warlock
      cc: Singular (mod: removed soul harvest).
      Honorbuddy version: v2.5.6427.501

Not sure if this is a bot or profile issue. Taking a chance and reporting it here.

Problem description:

After the bot completed the quest for "Harrison jones" where you jump into the chests and gets blown into the sky the bot stopped with the following error (sorry dont remember exact quest type/id, think its this or the one leading up to it: Just the Tip - Quest - World of Warcraft

Code:
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
      Parameter name: index
      restarting the bot yeilds the same error. I have yet to try doing any manual play to get it running again (happend just now).

edit: Manually finishing Just the Tip - Quest - World of Warcraft solved the problem.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    3. onero

onero Member

4. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

re: Kick's Mega Profile Packs 1-90

Kick needs to update this quest for Panda. I had the same problem and manually went to the NPC to make my disguise. After that it worked as intended.

5. toliman

toliman Member

some of that is due to the recent mesh server "relocation", it's been sketchy for the last 2-4 days,
      if you already had the meshes for any areas, you wouldn't have noticed a downtime.

for people levelling new alts, it's been a little less forgiving., where you'd start off fine, hit an invisible wall where the bot won't move, and then afk out unless there were mobs to kill nearby. if you manually moved to the area, it would suddenly pick up about halfway through, then not be able to nav until you entered into another cached area. fun times.

other parts, well, i've run a few pandas through the classic 1-58 profile, and have others kind of stuck in grizzly hills (starting to hate that place).

so far,
      north barrens has some glitches when it tries to fly between areas, and generally being a nuisance with flight points.
      ashenvale is kind of okay, though there's lots of hidden mobs, so you get destroyed as a clothie if your CC does movement/AoE or you don't have a good self-heal. i.e. clothies. (and tries to summon flying mounts, etc.)
      stonetalon is excellent.

i'm doing it a lot slower by also gathering and doing pet battles at the same time (torturously grinding 50 minipets to lvl 6 in each zone)

6. Volkomm

Volkomm New Member

I've had great experience with these profiles during the last expansion. However, with MoP being just released I can't even get the bot to level past the starting zones. I'm thinking its because there is no quest behaviours in the folder? The character will always get stuck on random things, such as attacking training dummies, or trying to talk to NPCs that aren't needed for anything. I decided to babysit the bot a bit and got it to level 5 hoping it would switch to the next zone. However, it just got stuck in front of the zeplin and I'll get a long orange texted string error. Any ideas?

7. Supranium

Supranium New Member

Is it possible to force bot to use fly mount only? I unticked the settings random and automatic, but it doesnt mount at all now. It looks so stupid when it has fly ability but it doesnt use it.

8. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

9. monsterSPIDERS

monsterSPIDERS New Member

Just updated to the newest build, and the 12-58 Alliance questing profile seems to be broken. I'm getting the log message "Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".

I literally had this profile working 30 seconds before updating to the new release, and have it working on 2 other systems at the moment that I have not updated yet. Anyone else having this issue?

10. The Reaper 333

I updated worked fine for 30 mins and randomly popped up the same problem as you monster spiders at random "Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Index was out of range."

11. The Reaper 333

The worst part is the most current log is 4 hours previous as of this time and it will not update a new log so I cannot provide a updated log since the last log I have posted...

12. toxid1234

toxid1234 New Member

13. Reckful

Reckful New Member

Did the profiles get upgedated again, that they works with the new Bot?

14. explicit

explicit New Member

For now (I'm at level 28) everything works smooth!
      If this will stay, I'm going to donate a fair lunch ;)

15. Thanassos

Thanassos New Member

BUG!

Profile: [H - Quest] 86-87 Valley of the Four Winds [Kick]
      Quest: Taking a Crop
      Objectives: Obtain 5 Stolen Turnips and 5 Stolen Watermelons.

Problem; After swimming back and forth across the river to gather the water melons HB Info changes to "GOAL: Collect 5 Stolen Turnips" however doesn't move north to the nest where the turnips are located and just continues swimming between two sides of the river.

On the plus side, Jade Forest seems fine for me, I just had to hack up the profile to match where I was up to as it doesn't seem to like catching up to where you are up to like the older profiles.

No other issues in VOTFW so far.

Thanks mate!

16. Stoya

Stoya New Member

87-88 profile bug ??

View attachment 2988 2012-10-22 22.58.txt

not sure if the [H - Quest] 87-88 Kun-Lai Summit [Kick] profile is usable yet but am getting this error when trying to start HB. Updated kicks file by SVN and downloaded HB update

The '=' character, hexadecimal value 0x3D, cannot be included in a name. Line 1514, position 12.

17. ford_jetta

ford_jetta New Member

update the kicks profiles and update HB it works fine 12-58 profile im using it 2 and it works great

18. HamadB

HamadB Member

i hit 72 and it didnt change zone (using LK quest profiles)

19. WoWuser123

WoWuser123 Member

Replace the 'RunToX' with 'RunTo X' on line 1514, kick forgot a space here. Works fine after that. If you don't have a text editor that shows line number I can recommend Notepad++.

20. Stoya

Stoya New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.