• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: LazyRaider-- DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Jul 4, 2011.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Jorakel, LazyRaider doesn't cast any spells. That is handled by your CC. A new release of HonorBuddy could contain changes that impact your CC, but you will want to post in the CC authors thread first. Be sure to provide a complete debug log as well. Thanks and good luck with your raiding, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kombi, Just want to confirm what you heard from others, LazyRaider does not roll on loot. That feature is provided by the AutoEquip plug-in. Click the plug-ins button to change its configuration to better suit your needs (or disable it.) Thanks and good luck with your toon, Bobby53

3. izzy

izzy Member

wondering if you could add a loot mob feature?

4. elninost0rm1

elninost0rm1 New Member

Hi,

Is there any way to hold a hotkey or something to that effect to disable combat using lazy raider? This isn't a huge deal as melee since you can just move away, but it's a problem as ranged since you're almost always in casting range. Taking any sort of damage makes you auto-targetted which results in continuing casting. People have already called me out as being a bot because of casting during improper mechanics, casting when a mob is immune, etc. Clearing target with ESC works sometimes but it's still a pain.

Any thoughts?

5. kayes

kayes Active Member

Hi Bobby, Ive been using LR in raidfinder situations lately where I play one toon, and have 3 followers. It works do a certain degree, but there are something I was wondering if you could look into.

I obviously can't be leader in the raid, or play tank. The problem is that I set my toon that I play manualy as tank, and would like my followers to target the manualy played toons target, and change target fast when the manualy played toon does.

Not sure if this is a CC issue (Singular on followers) and if LR can overide the CC's target system.

Here is the situation:

1. my main target something
      2. when we are in combat the followers engage the target.
      3. when the main change target, the followers change target and move to the target also.

This is just a discription of the "problem" I will post logs and use your template for posting feedback when Im done with the raid later tonight.

6. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

are there any chances you will make this raidbot ready?

7. kayes

kayes Active Member

What do you mean? :p

8. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

LazyRaider is 'similar' as RaidBot only it behaves differently (e.g. lets you use addons for example, lets you set a leader or tank etc).

If anything has to be made compatible (at the discretion of the author of that CC, since he/she is not obliged to do anything) it's the CC's that you use with this RaidBot and not LazyRaider (which is a botbase alike RaidBot) or any other botbase or plugin for that matter (since RaidBot is made to disable all your plugins).

9. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

lol i dunno how my post get here? i actually thought i posted in the topic of the cc :/

10. simon5454

simon5454 New Member

Hi simple question can this bot auto queue for raid like the fall of deathwing ?

11. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

simple answer: no and don't get me wrong but read the FIRST post, the functions of this botbase is explained there

12. al.muhandis

al.muhandis New Member

How come the "Tank set to -ME-" spam bug isn't fixed yet - how does everyone get rid of it other than manually setting the tank? I think the CC I'm using (CLU) uses LazyRaider's tank setting to tell if I'm the main tank or not and when it sees that I'm not, it doesn't grab aggro back...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    13. Kazy1337

Kazy1337 New Member

When i use LazyRaider in HC Instance or Raid,after a few Minutes (maybe 10 min.) he start to do only auto attacks.
      How i can fix that? If u need a log,post it.

14. terzy

terzy New Member

Where do i fint profiles for lazyraider?

15. aeus

aeus Member

terzy, there is no profiles for LazyRaider, it's a tool for people who doesn't want to use spells manually but move around characters.
      as you can see in the topic name it's called "User Controlled Raiding+Heroics+RAF" which means, you move your character and the bot use the spells for you.

Download the attachment at the first post. Install it in the HB\Bots\ folder. Start up HonorBuddy and choose LazyRaider in the botlist.
      Second, when you press start, choose your custom class you want to use (look for specific LazyRaider custom classes) and run.

Now when you target something the bot will use the spells for you but won't move around.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    16. terzy

terzy New Member

thanks

17. User0828

User0828 New Member

i play i 85 demo warlock and the issue im having is, using singular and lazy raider, i click to attack a mob, and my character moves within melee range before casting any spells.

should i be turning off click-to-move in options?

i also have movement disabled in singular and i dont have follow tank on, so i know that isnt the problem.

thanks

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kayes, Sorry for the delay in posting. Targeting typically falls to the Bot, so yes some basic targeting strategy can be added. Some CC's implement supplementary targeting. For example, when using ShamWOW if you kill a target and your pet (Spirit Wolves, Earth Elemental, or Fire Elemental) are attacking a target you'll switch to the pets target. Additionally, if you are in Combat and don't have a valid enemy target, then ShamWOW will look for and switch to the Tanks target. It shouldn't be switching in mid-fight if the tank chooses a different target so if that's the case please post in the ShamWOW thread and I'll take care of it. As for LazyRaider, currently it does no targeting and any targeting that takes place is due to either WoW automatically targeting the enemy you are taking damage from or the CC.

Thanks, Bobby53

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Sorry, but LazyRaider doesn't cast spells (other than to mount) or impact the timing of spell casts. Any spell cast timing issue would be due to the CC you are using or an issue with the HB API's and the built in support for lag tolerance. You will want to save a log and post in the CC authors thread (in this case EzArms) about the issue. -Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kombi, The response from Laria was absolutely correct! To prevent this, you can either disable the AutoEquip plug-in or in the AutoEquip options set Roll on Loot to False. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53