• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: LazyRaider-- DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Jul 4, 2011.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Kazy1337, That sounds like it is an issue with your CC. LazyRaider doesn't cast spells, it only invokes your CC for combat and rest. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

You would only disable the click to move options if you the way you are clicking causes you to move within melee range when you aren't using HonorBuddy.

Disable all plug-ins, exit HonorBuddy and restart (to be sure none are still running after disabling), double check you have all movement settings in Singular disabled, and then try again. If it still moves to the target, then post a complete log file so I can determine the issue. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Lock, Bobby53

3. kayes

kayes Active Member

Hi Bobby, no worries regarding late replies :)

The "problem" is that I would like lazyrider to always have the tanks target because of different situations (override the CC and swith to the tanks target) The use of this is in raids, in Arena, in Dungeons etc. If the followers changed target when the tank did they would be able to kill 1 and 1 mob faster, and as a tank you could controll the placement of the followers. If there came some AoE damage around the engaged mob, I as tank could change target and "pull" the followers out of it instead of them standing in the AoE and die.

I have been useing Party Bot for my 5 man dungeon runs lately, and it work out pretty ok. I hope the creator of that bot can maybe take a look at it and update it. The main problem is that I need my followers to check the tanks target, and switch during the fight. No bot does that, but I remember the RAF bot did it. I had much fun when that bot still was up and running.

Its all about controlling your followers :)

4. Krizid

Krizid Member

I'll be doing a test with my Resto Shammy and ur ShamWoW later tonight. will post back with the same settings or whatever settings I find that works best.

RaidBot would always lag/slow down my pc with any Healing Classes. Hopefully LazyRaider won't have that problem with MAX FPS setting.

Thanks again!

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LazyRaider will let you torque things up as high as you want and not have a problem -- the CC might however. Accordingly, the Max DPS button detects you are running ShamWOW and disables the Frame Lock setting. You can try with it enabled, but I've found the best results presently with ShamWOW are 60 FPS and Disable Plug-ins -- your mileage may vary. Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    6. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Hi! Thanks for the exciting plugin! I just tried it out today in a BG with 3 bots. I'm almost sure there's something I'm doing horribly wrong, because I can see the countless glowing reports in this thread and others. I'm not even sure I should be using a "raider" plugin for PVP anyway! :)

So I setup 3 bots to follow me on my 4th account. The bots will take about 1-5 seconds before they start following me. Then, when I engage an enemy in BG PVP the bots will almost never /assist me. They will eventually follow me to the point where they stand right next to me--or next to where I was standing 1-5 seconds ago--but they won't target my target, let alone fight with me.

I noticed that the PC was running MUCH more slowly than normal. I tried setting FPS to 1, 5 and 10 at different times. No luck. I tried toggling other settings too, like FPS lock, max FPS, etc. I'm sure the log file will tell it better than I can.

BTW, I'm using the EzFrost CC found here. (The CC author specifically recommends LazyRaider to stop auto targeting and moving.)
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/classes/death-knight/34967-ezfrost-cold-ice.html

I'm going to try this plugin in PVE later tonight. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this project B!

Attached Files:

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

noamchomsky, Thanks for the post and the kind words. I can really only trouble shoot situations where a log file is provided. Although you mentioned setting several followers, I can only look into the log file attached. In reviewing, it seems like explaining what LazyRaider is and who does what would help the most:

- LazyRaider is a BotBase, not a Plug-in. What it is called isn't really of consequence except for it indicates where you install it, where you select it in the HonorBuddy UI, and to an extent its interfaction with other components.

- To use LazyRaider in a battleground/arena, I recommend queueing yourself. For multi-bot situations, since you can join as a party that should work fine. Someone had written a plug-in which after leaving a battleground will reform a group. If you can't find it, you can also use Jamba (the multi-box addon for WOW) to define a team, set the leader, and invite the group with a single button

- The LazyRaider AutoFollow option only causes movement when not in combat. The CC handles all movement while in combat. I will take a look at EzFrost later, but from the forum it sounds like it auto-disables its movement when it detects it is running with LazyRaider which is a nice feature for most uses, but would interfere with what you were trying to do.

- The default FPS in HonorBuddy is 15, so setting lower will mean it runs slower. Setting it to 1 would likely cause a significant delay in just about everything including following/mounting

- CC's will respond differently based upon the performance options used. Default options will stress some CC's and Computers

- You should not have any slowdown with following:
      o Set FPS to 15
      o Uncheck Frame Lock
      o Check Disable Plug-ins

- After confirming that works, you can try changing the following settings one at a time until you determine which was causing your slowdown:
      o Set FPS to 30
      o Check Frame Lock

So whether you plan to use for Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, or Arena just remember to select LazyRaider as the Bot and then queue manually for whichever venue you want. I would also try getting a single instance working as expected and then look to add followers.

The log file also was showing an exception occurring when checking if it needed to mount. I'll look into that further. I'll also look at adding movement while in combat in a subsequent release to allow use of CC's that either don't have combat movement or auto-disable it. Will also add some additional logic around targeting to assist in situations where people feel it isn't working as expected.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your LazyRaiding, -Bobby53

Maxasy likes this.
    8. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Thanks for the informative response! Yeah, I'm new to the community, so this new info you shared will go a long way! Thanks again! :)

9. Dagradt

Dagradt Community Developer

@Bobby53,

FUCKING AMAZING BOBBY!!! Great update, Rep all around!

10. Maxasy

Maxasy Member

Very excited to try 2.0.0 out :D

11. kuldeep

kuldeep New Member

Hey,
      I am having trouble with Lazyraider v2
      It says "Input string was not in a correct format."
      Though the previous version works great,

Attached Files:

12. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Took ya long enough to add the FrameLock option!

I'll stick with RaidBot for now (the less overhead, the better). I'll be rummaging through your code, and send you some notes. (I noticed it being a bit slow in certain places, which are fairly simple to "fix".)

LazyRaider.Targeting.cs (around line 90ish, and again later on in the file)

Code:
                          // Apoc Edit                    //      This is now in a framelock. When you do loops of things like LineOfSight, you should be locking the frame.
                          //      This is a big performance increase.
                          using (new FrameLock())
                          {
                              units.RemoveAll(
                                  obj =>
                                      {
                                          // Apoc Edit:
                                          //    Changed to a single 'as' cast to avoid boxing/unboxing of each object.
                                          var u = obj as WoWUnit;
                                          return u == null
                                                 || !u.IsAlive
                                                 || !u.Aggro
                                                 || !u.Attackable
                                                 || !u.InLineOfSpellSight
                                                 || !StyxWoW.Me.IsSafelyFacing(obj)
                                                 || u.IsNonCombatPet
                                                 || u.IsCritter
                                                 || u.ControllingPlayer != null;
                                      }
                                  );
                          }
      By default, if a user doesn't override the Behavior-based things for CombatRoutine (eg; RestBehavior, CombatBehavior, etc) they will use the legacy funcs (NeedRest -> Rest()). So you can replace entire portions of behaviors such as:
      Code:
                          new PrioritySelector(
                              new Decorator(ctx => RoutineManager.Current.RestBehavior != null, RoutineManager.Current.RestBehavior),
                              new Decorator(ctx => RoutineManager.Current.NeedRest,
                                  new Sequence(
                                      new Action(ret => TreeRoot.StatusText = "Resting"),
                                      new Action(ret => RoutineManager.Current.Rest())
                                      )
                                  )
                              ),
      With simply
      Code:
      Routine.Current.RestBehavior
      This will ensure that any CC will work as its supposed to. (Only downside, is there is no logging, which you do)

There are many other things (such as small optimizations, better usage of API, etc) I'll post about these later once I do a complete code-review.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kuldeep, Thanks for the post. Fixed in the next release, -Bobby53

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

It's been awhile Apoc, good to hear from you! Thanks for the post and I'll keep an eye out for any follow up. -Bobby53

15. kayes

kayes Active Member

Hi Bobby, havent had so much time to test this out properly, but tonight I will see how it works.

A few questions though. When autotarget is enabled, does that mean that it would target the "leader" you have set? also, how often does it check if the leader have changed target? The situation I want to improve are when the tank I specify engage a mob, and when he change target I would like my toon(s) to change target aswell.

Also, when I form a group, specify the tank as leader and zone into a dungeon or BG I noticed that all the "followers" forgot who the leader was and just ran all over the place.

I will post a log later on.

16. nate89

nate89 New Member

is there any 1 to turn on Moving in combat becuase of some of the first cata dungeon u need to move or u die

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

nate89, Thanks for your post. If you are looking for full featured movement support and reaction to moving out of AoE damage, reacting to dungone mechanics, or being able to AFK, then you should be using InstanceBuddy. LazyRaider is intended to be a manual assisted mode of botting where you control the movement and target selection and the bot controls the rotation. LazyRaider is most useful in scenarios InstanceBuddy does not currently handle or where you want to control movement so you can anticipate an event. I provide the Auto-Follow tank ability in LazyRaider so you can easily follow the tank from one encounter to another allowing you to be even lazier, but ultimately its not intended to allow you to bot an encounter in a fully automated fashion. Thanks for the post and good luck with your LazyRaiding, Bobby53

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kayes, Currently Auto-Target will select the current target using the same basic algorithm that is used in InstanceBuddy. This is a terrific starting point for LazyRaider, but through use and user feedback it is likely to evolve since targeting with manual assisted movement will likely have some different requirements. For tanks, it prioritizes targets in combat that are targeting a different team member followed by the target in combat with the most health. This will work well for heroics, but not so well for raids where there are multiple tanks (handling for this will be added in an upcoming release.) For non-tanks, it prioritizes targets by attacking the one that the most group members are targeting (mob mentality), followed by the one with the greatest health. So currently, you can think of Auto-Target as the equivalent of Auto-Follow. It will allow you to be lazier because it will pick a target for you, but ultimately for the best results you will want to control targeting. Thanks for the post regarding the pre-formed group behavior, I'll look into that but a log file would be useful. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

19. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Is it possible to disable the auto rolling on items ;O?

I need to get offspec gear =]

20. amputations

amputations Active Member

Yes, uncheck AutoEquip from your plugins.