• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ProfessionBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by highvoltz, Jul 18, 2012.

1. SoulPdx

SoulPdx Member

I'm starting to get irritated. I've tried if's I've tried Whiles. I've tried so much that I'm about to break my computer. I'm writing a professionbuddy profile. And what I want it to do Is get the amount of an item in bags. and then how many of an Item I want made. lets say a gem. And to make that many.

Code:

WhileCondition="InbagCount(gemID) < gemCount" IgnoreCanRun="False"
      CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="recipeID" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" 
      /While

Brackets removed because.

So it gets my InbagCount of the Gem... and if it's less than the amount I want made ("gemCount") Then I want it to cycle until I have as many as I have specified. But for some god aweful reason It always makes 1 more than I intend.

So If my inbagcount is 3 and my gemcount is 5.. you would think it would only cycle twice. but it doesn't... it does it 3 times. and I'm out of ideas on how to write this statement. I think that it might be in issue in professionbuddy's code. But I'm open to my own stupidity..

2. ghost

ghost New Member

have you tried adding a wait time before checking again? maybe it checks the count before the new gem appears in your bag making it look like it needs more.

just a tought :)

3. SoulPdx

SoulPdx Member

You sir might be my savoir. I forgot about wait until complete line. I'll try that.

So what seemed to be the problem. is that profession buddy wasn't waiting until my cast was complete to reevaluate my While condition. So it would Evaluate my while condition. Execute the cast. and then while my toon was casting. It would reevaluate the While statement and que up the next cast. so I would always get 1 extra because the while statement wasn't false until I was casting my 6th item and already had 5.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    4. turya

turya Member

Hello. Plz give me script for i can say :"hello" in chat wow. bot :"professionbuddy". tnx

5. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

Is the DataStore functionalitys working? Writing a profile that requires
      HTML:
      <If Condition="InGBankCount(xxxxx) &lt; (Int32)Settings[&quot;Red Gem Stock Size&quot;]" 
      It's loading fine but creating items past the specified number.

6. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

is it creating a lot past the number or just one or two?

7. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

It should create up the specified number, which is this case is 2. It's creating 5+

8. bennyquest

have you tried narrowing it down to just inbag to make sure it is not something else in the profile first? And if I am not mistaken you have to refresh the datastore cache so it would need to check the guild bank and bank before crafting stuff the first time in.

9. bennyquest

or for that matter you could just do a log in the console to see what it outputs....

10. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

To refresh do I just open the banks?

11. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

Currently getting this error:

Code:
      Err: If Condition: InGBankCount(74708) < (Int32)Settings["Enchanting Scrolls Stcck Size - Chest"]
      Err:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at CodeDriver.Code723862311(Object context)
         at HighVoltz.Composites.If.CanRun(Object context) in c:\Users\Rhian\Desktop\Warcraft Stuff\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Composites\If.cs:line 203
      Pertaining to this code:

HTML:
      	<If Condition="InGBankCount(74708) &lt; (Int32)Settings[&quot;Enchanting Scrolls Stcck Size - Chest&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      			<If Condition="CanCraft(104395)" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      				<CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="(Int32)Settings[&quot;Enchanting Scrolls Stock Size - Chest&quot;] - InGBankCount(74708)" Entry="104395" CastOnItem="True" ItemType="None" ItemId="38682" />
      			</If>
      		</If>

12. bennyquest

misspelled stock

13. PixPaw

PixPaw Member

mhh im not sure but, professionbuddy is part of HB. also the download is not provided at the frontpage.

so why is this thread still active? does the svn link has a different profB version than HB shipped?

14. xtc690

xtc690 New Member

Hello there.Im using profession buddy with my druid.I have swift flight form in gb2 and at hb settings but every time the bot use my first flying mount and i waste time.Is there a way to fix this?

15. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

New problem - PB isn't purchasing items from the AH at the moment.

Here's my profile code:
      HTML:
      <BuyItemFromAhAction ItemListType="Item" ItemID="72092" MaxBuyout="(String)Settings[&quot;Ore Buyout Price&quot;]" Amount="((Int32)Settings[&quot;Amount of Ore Stacks to Buy&quot;]*20)" BuyAdditively="True" AutoFindAh="True" BidOnItem="False" Location="0, 0, 0" /> 

16. mugenji77

mugenji77 New Member

Do you know how to force bot to cancel all the Auctions(not undercut, just cancel) ?? This is very important to me.

17. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Is there any real working 1-600 (all continent) Herb/Mining Profile? The PB shipped one doesnt work at Herb 390 / Mining 350
      Toon always go to Northend and fly out to the open Sea and die endless. Moved him back to OG and still the same.

Attached Files:

18. bennyquest

Anyone having issues with mailing as of late?

I cannot seem to have the bot force mail certain items...using the HB settings mail to character or a profile setting set one. examples of code.

HTML:
       <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="Forced Mail">      <CustomAction Code="CharacterSettings.Instance.MailRecipient = (string)Settings[&quot;Mail Recipent&quot;];" />      <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Debug&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">        <CustomAction Code="dlog(&quot;Loaded Force Mail Routine&quot;);" />      </If>      <If Condition="Me.ZoneId == 11" IgnoreCanRun="True">        <FlyToAction Dismount="True" Location="-3791.423, -839.188, -0.3924191" />        <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;FarmMedium&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">          <MailItemAction Category="TradeGoods" SubCategoryType="WoWItemTradeGoodsClass" SubCategory="Leather" Mail="All" UseCategory="False" ItemID="2318" Amount="0" AutoFindMailBox="True" Location="0, 0, 0" />
              </If>        <If Condition="!(bool)Settings[&quot;FarmMedium&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">          <MailItemAction Category="TradeGoods" SubCategoryType="WoWItemTradeGoodsClass" SubCategory="Leather" Mail="All" UseCategory="True" ItemID="" Amount="0" AutoFindMailBox="True" Location="-3791.423, -839.188, -0.3924191" />        </If>        <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Sell Green&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">          <SellItemAction Sell="All" NpcEntry="1464" Location="-3825.19, -833.29, 0.6484333" SellItemType="Greens" ItemID="" Count="0" />        </If>        <SellItemAction Sell="All" NpcEntry="1464" Location="-3825.19, -833.29, 0.6484333" SellItemType="Whites" ItemID="" Count="0" />        <SellItemAction Sell="All" NpcEntry="1464" Location="-3825.19, -833.29, 0.6484333" SellItemType="Greys" ItemID="" Count="0" />        <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Debug&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">          <CustomAction Code="dlog(&quot;Now Going to Mail.&quot;);" />        </If>        <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Mail Green&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">          <MailItemAction Category="Armor" SubCategoryType="WoWItemArmorClass" SubCategory="None" Mail="All" UseCategory="True" ItemID="" Amount="0" AutoFindMailBox="True" Location="-3791.423, -839.188, -0.3924191" />          <MailItemAction Category="Weapon" SubCategoryType="WoWItemArmorClass" SubCategory="None" Mail="All" UseCategory="True" ItemID="" Amount="0" AutoFindMailBox="True" Location="-3791.423, -839.188, -0.3924191" />        </If>      </If>
      </Subroutine>

in this example, the bot will actually go to the mailbox and put the light leather in the mailbox and never input a character name to send it to, it then just runs off to do the next action.

I have removed the profile style setting of the mail to character and same action will not mail.....I have then made a profile of just the mailto line and it still will not mail....deleted my professionbuddy and updated from svn no luck....I am completely lost if anyone has any ideas.

i also just realized what a jumbled mess that looks like will post a picture of my code

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    19. mansellboi

mansellboi Community Developer

There is a huge mail bug not sure if its HB, PB or wow not loading mail right? >.<

20. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Thanks for all the info, BennyQuest.

But before we can write up a bug report, we'll need to see a full log that actually captures the problem (to attach to the report).

cheers,
      chinajade