• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: ProfessionBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by highvoltz, Jul 18, 2012.

1. hurricane

hurricane New Member

Same thing happening to me..

Also my previous problem is fixed now thanks :)

2. Brievenbus

Brievenbus Member

It just flies up, up to the sky limit in circles... As soon as its up it just keeps flying circles. The whole folder is updated and I'm using the standard profiles.. My friend didn't have any problems like these. I tried to restart everything and go back to Orgrimmar, it goes to Uldum and farms items there... But those items over there do not help me with leveling... Any suggestions?

3. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Same here but I loaded the herb-mining 1-525 profile, and it just sits in ORG. Also tried it outside of ORG and Northen Barrens and still it just sits. I remember using this to lvl H&M in cata and it worked fine. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

4. coxio

coxio Member

bump :)

5. Kazak

Kazak New Member

Hi guyz. I firstly want to tanks Highvoltz again for what he does. It is a whole new world that just arised around my bots since I know this Botbase.

I'm particularily enjoying making scripts and I encontered errors while doing so and wanted to share with the community some issues I had so maybe it can help some of you someday.

I was doing some tuning to a PB script when the bot crashed. I closed it like a beginner. I clicked the don't send button then closed bot and reopened it. I have 3 sessions so it did not matter at that point but when I relogged it was 2/3 sessions. Happens sometimes due to lag I'm guessing so I did not took that for a bad thing, just an usual thing. However it turned out that this issue happened again and I did that same thing again. When I relogged the second time it was 3/3, I told myself it was strange. Third issue crash that time my sessions were at max.

I told myself something would have to be running in the background and when I looked to my manager it was definetly the case. 4 HBs were running. Killed them all, problem solved. So what I want to say here is if you encounter a too max session, it may be because an honorbuddy would be still running in the background, kill it and get back to work!

Thanks again to Highvoltz and to all the contributors, you guyz rocks!!

6. xwoo

xwoo New Member

I'm not sure that the CancelAuctionAction is working correctly, or maybe I'm doing it right. I set the MinBuyout to 3g50s0c which should be about 70g a stack (for example, ore). Therefore, if competition posts something for 49g, it should not cancel the auctions. Right? However, it is cancelling even though I have the MinBuyout set. Here is my line of code in profile.

Code:
      <CancelAuctionAction UseCategory="False" Category="TradeGoods" SubCategory="None" SubCategoryType="WoWItemTradeGoodsClass" ItemID="0" AutoFindAh="True" MinBuyout="3g50s0c" Location="0, 0, 0" IgnoreStackSizeBelow="1" />

7. lucy88

lucy88 New Member

Thank you !

8. Bossbot

Bossbot New Member

dont have a log , but i just start the profile in hyjal, and u will see for urself.

i made a thread about this already, but i just post it here again.

hey guys, for future problems with other guys maybe, i wanted to report and ask, i "leveling" my herb + mining, used professionbuddy the updated one.
      was fine till 450 both herb and mining, but when i came to hyjal, he started spinning around at some big tree at shrine of aviana

position is <5006,713, -2750,226, 1627,176>

and i dont know why the hell he doesnt blackspot it... or how ill do it manually... this is frikking annoying, now i have to find another profile for profbuddy or gatherbuddy 450-525 mining and herb ; / as sad as it is.

i just try this one >_> as an alternative C:\Honorbuddy 2.5.6427.501\Default Profiles\Kick's\Kick's Profiles\Useful Stuff\[GB2] 1-525\Bengan 300-525\Cataclysm\[GB2_AIO][Neutral]Mount_Hyjal_Original.xml

9. raekaikoli

raekaikoli New Member

any functionality with running in mixed mode? (specifically, i want to run BGbuddy while leveling H&M)

10. MofalofaN

MofalofaN New Member

Hello, cant get this to work. Seems like some sort of error, i dont get any profiles in the droplist to the left and i cant open it manually through PB either.

Attached Files:

11. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

Any plans on fixing the mount hyjal issues ? It has been reported for the past year or so.

12. evialtah

evialtah New Member

Problem with hyjal... Stuck runnng crazy in circles near big tree...

13. mansellboi

mansellboi Community Developer

1-525 mining herb is emptying bags when i farm lik 3 stacks and then flys to random places?

14. mansellboi

mansellboi Community Developer

also with alchemy you start it in dal it buys herbs from AH but then when the mail box is empty the bot just stays there and wont create all ?

15. Booty

Booty New Member

Hello,
      is there any way to write in a profile that the Bot should change the profile after collecting x amount of herbs or Ore or something else. Or maybe that the bot stop after collecting x herbs

16. the_raz

the_raz New Member

This bot is awesome, only problem I have though is that when I use the ahbot it posts all items for 48h, imo that costs a lot more than if you would put them at 12 or 24h, with 48h there's a big chance of getting undercutted and that you have to cancel you auction and lose the gold you spent depositing it. Is it possible to change the deposit time?
      Regards

17. Hendrikto

Hendrikto New Member

I started to make a german translation of your awesome ProfessionBuddy. If you were interested in sharing it with the community,
      I would complete and test it, so that you were able to implement it ;) just write me a pm or something, if you want to.

sincerely Hendrikto

18. Pitmouse

Pitmouse New Member

View attachment PB error.txt

Getting weird errors. cant seem to load a single profile to use. gives me a weird error.

object reference isnt set to an object or something. and wont load or run.

dont have a single issue with the bot other than PB ???

19. lynar

lynar New Member

Hello.

It's a bit (runs back and forth and looks to bottish)

[video=youtube;Yl2Yh7pn4_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2Yh7pn4_8&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

20. backtrack90

backtrack90 New Member

Hey, is there a way to prevent using a flying mount? i just want a normal ground mount. now i have to /dismount before craftings/gbank access.