• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

junk, Thanks for the follow up. It would be better to just post updates in a new post than revise. Your quick response to me in between edits of my own post was a reminder to me that I am guilty of that as well.

That is interesting regarding the /cancelaura macro. Could you use the unmodified version of Singular on your Resto, leave the Class Config form open on the Debug tab, and let me know what you see in the Heal Target list before canceling the Riptide buff and then after. That is a few moving parts so if it isn't possible no worries, but the Debug tab should show the highest priority target which should be your Tank if it is at low health.

Thanks, -Bobby53

2. highboi

highboi New Member

is there a file to edit to make this CR not load for a specific class. i have a monk CR and i rather tuanha CR load by default

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

highboi, That is a general HonorBuddy question regarding Combat Routine installation and not specific to Singular. You will do better asking those type questions in the HonorBuddy Support forum, but am happy to help. The simplest option is to create a separate installation of HonorBuddy that you use for Monks. In the Monk specific HonorBuddy installation, delete the Cache folder and the Routines\Singular folder. Afterwards, install Tuanha Monk as you normally would and it will load by default. Note that anytime you update that installation of HonorBuddy, Singular will be reinstalled so you will have to repeat the delete step when necessary. I believe there is a command line you can use to specify what CR you want to load as well, but you'll need to search the HonorBuddy forums for that info as I don't use that. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Monk, Bobby53

4. junk

junk New Member

Tested, the tank is top priority in both cases. The debug tab doesn't show any differences between pre-cancel and post-cancel. The fun in the log starts at 20:38:53, I cancelled the buff twice on tank, once at 20:39:03 after which if was recasted, I left it for a couple more seconds, and cancelled again at 20:39:16 (actually cancelled twice here as I had to cancel the freshly recasted one as well).

Attached Files:

5. highboi

highboi New Member

thanks for the workaround, works like a charm with the exception of an extra icon. i assumed it was part of singulars code thats goes like

get class
      if class=monk, show singular as option

either way, thanks again

6. ale56man

ale56man Member

What Class+Spec are you?: WARLOK+DEMO
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): INSTANCE
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: YES
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?: NOT AN ISSUE
      What happened (be specific)?: I NOTICE THAT MY DEMO IS USING BAD THE DEMONIC FURY, I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION TO CONFIG THAT BOXES ON THE CLASS CONFIG.

Thanks

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

ale56man, Thanks for the post. I see you did not attach a log file indicating that you aren't reporting an issue. However, you indicated your Demo Lock is not using its resource appropriately and there simply isn't enough information present for me to know how yours is not functioning properly. Please follow the steps in Reporting Bugs (click here) to attach a log and identify the point where it isn't using Demonic Fury appropriately. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53

8. ale56man

ale56man Member

Sorry for that, i didnĀ“t bc i just simple want to know if the default config of the usage of DF is ok or i made a mistake touching it...i set 900/900 maybe thats wrong. But i will attach the log tomorrow, and thanks for been so helpfull and educated.

9. velonici

velonici Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Beast Master Hunter
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Any
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? During any fight
      What happened (be specific)? Hunter is not using the glove enchant. The enchant is "Synapse Springs" from engineering. Currently set to use it when off cool down. Log is attached.
      View attachment 408948 2014-07-17 00.24.txt
      Thanks Bobby for the awesome work.

10. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

(Warlock) Hey i have a problem. On every bg i will be asked for a Soulwell. I use BG Buddy with Singular.. Is there any chance that the bot create the soulwell before BG start?

Thanks

11. User0828

User0828 New Member

12. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

Anybody else think the Singular routine is / has been going downhill? I dont think there are any bugs with it per say but how things "just work" isnt so true anymore...

13. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

Default Singular Warrior Stuck loop on single target spells 3.7 yds

Hi this hapened while using Singular on Arms warrior, toon couldnt cast any of linked below spells. I dont know why it happens, at least thunderclap should happen ;/
      Is there a way to make exception in that case and use aoe spell if any single target spell doesnt work ?

Starts
      [17:31:08.255 D]
      View attachment Buggd.txt

Edit:

I disabled interupt, though it maybe because they cast nonstop and pumel bugs it. Still othing bot tries to use mele attacks on 4.7 yds targets it hapens all the time in Tol'vir as warrior
      View attachment bugged agen.txt

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

The log file was provided contains insufficient details because it was created with:
      Code:
      [16:53:03.308 D] LogLevel: Normal
      I am happy to look into this further, but you will want to follow the steps listed in Reporting Bugs (click here) so I can look into this matter for you. Thanks for the post and good luck with your warrior, Bobby53

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Added in next release, Bobby53

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Fixed in next release, Bobby53

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Hell-Razor, If you have a specific case of how Singular does not "just work" I am happy to look into it for you. However, this is not the appropriate thread however for opinion polls or vague assessments of quality without details. Please feel free to post those anywhere else on the HB forums you choose, but this thread is reserved for posts requesting Support and appropriate responses to the requests only. -Bobby53

18. User0828

User0828 New Member

thank you!

19. sma.nuss

sma.nuss New Member

Hi,

i got a problem as Demo Warlock and Dungeon Farming. He does not use the Spell "Wrathstorm" . I use Wrathguard and the Talent "Grimoire of Supremacy".
      The Bot pulls 7+ Mobs. So it takes sometime to kill them. With Wrathstorm i think i could be 70% faster!!
      I allready made a fresh HB install and got only Tidybags and LogMeOut for Plugins!

Any Suggestions?

P.S. I use a German Client.

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

sma.nuss, Thanks for taking the time to post. Unfortunately your results do not match mine. When posting an issue, you will want to follow the steps indicated the Reporting Bugs (click here) so I can research the behavior occurring for your configuration. Thanks again and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53