• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Hi Sintify, Yes - it should. Please see Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the follow up. The issue as I understood it was agro of mobs not currently in combat with Rain of Fire. That is resolved in the release posted earlier today. Attacking while out of Combat would be due to the BotBase or a Plug-in as you described and is a different issue. Thanks and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

HyperMonkey, thanks but I don't access 3rd party links. The info I need to research is the log file from your Warrior with a LOGMARK added at the point you notice the FPS drop. For specific steps, please see Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). Thanks for the post and good luck with your 5 man, Bobby53

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

cevaps, Thanks for the post. Please see Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). It should be casting Sacred Shield but at a lower priority than damage abilities. I'll look at adding an option for doing this in Pull, but will need a log file from you on this. Some dungeon farming scripts engage mobs directly and bypass the botbase calling the Pull Behavior, so the details from your use of the dungeon farming session where you see a need for this will be needed. Thanks and good luck with your Pally, Bobby53

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

doabrain, Welcome to HonorBuddy! Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Currently Pull More! will pull mobs based upon your Pull More Target Type setting:
      1. All - additional description not needed
      2. Like Current - will pull any target of the same faction as one you or your Pet are in combat with
      For questing, make sure you choose Like Current.

I will be looking to refine this further in the future, but right now you choose to use it with Questing will want to leave it set to Like Current. You will also want to setup a HotKey in Class Config for disabling Pull More so you can turn it off without stopping the bot in situations where you see a problem.

Th

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Gluko, Thanks for taking the time to post your observations. Please see Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). That post will walk you through providing the details I need to look into these issues Thanks and good luck with your Monk, Bobby53

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

tiny40505, It should already behave as you describe. Please see Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). That will walk you through providing the details I need to research this issue for you and advise on configuration or to make a fix in Singular for you. Pay close attention to adding a LOGMARK at the point the problem occurs. In the scenario you described, I won't be able to research for you unless the log file contains that as a point of reference close the exact moment that it should have been targeting an enemy player but wasnt. Thanks for the post and good luck with your DK, Bobby53

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

User0828, Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Die by the Sword is cast based upon health and situation and varies from 50% to 70%. Will add a setting to allow user control. Vigilance is not currently supported but will add support for use by DPS and Tank. Good luck with your Warrior, -Bobby53

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Signal7, There is an issue with timing upon entering a dungeon where information about Growl was not initially available when entering and it negatively effected the handling in some cases. This should be fixed in the current version which presently is only available via download from Post #1 of this thread. Thanks and let me know how it works. If you still have an issue, you will need to follow the steps in Reporting Singular Bugs (click here). Thanks for the post and good luck with your Hunter, Bobby53

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

No, that is not possible. I would be willing to considering supporting, but will need an explanation as to what purpose that is being used for is it is not an expected request. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Edsaxe, I'll have to look at this further tonight as I don't see presently why it would be based on your config. Look for a follow up in the next day, -Bobby53

12. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Thanks for the reply! Since rogues will get pretty epic in WoD in terms of movement speed they will be pretty powerful for dungeon farming. Not using stealth will allow smooth pulls!

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Doug, Thanks for the post. A few questions and steps (please try these tests in order):

1. In HonorBuddy, do the following:
      a. Click Class Config
      b. Set Kiting Allowed = false
      c. Set Disengage Allowed = false
      d. Save & Close
      e. Repeat steps which previously led to crash
      f. If still crashes, then on to #2

2. Lets try to downgrade to Singular 3.0.0.3605. Please do the following:
      a. Shutdown + Restart Windows
      b. Delete the contents of HonorBuddy\Routines\Singular and subfolders
      c. Install Singular v3.0.0.3605 (just added back to Post #1 in this thread)
      d. Repeat steps which led to error
      e. Let me know outcome

3. New Completely Clean Install
      a. Create a new folder
      b. Install HonorBuddy to it (you can leave your prior versions in different folder in tact)
      c. Run the new version and repeat steps which led to crash

I will take a look at duplicating this duplicating your settings, etc. but I play a Disc and have not seen this behavior so am not optimistic I will stumble across it so will need your help in running this down.

Thanks for the post and will see can be done on this for you,
      -Bobby53

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Abyssion, Singular will remain out of stealth when moving until it approaches aggro range of a mob (unless you have Stealth Always enabled.) It does this to maximize speed while balancing against unwanted aggro. As for advantages of never entering stealth being a benefit in WoD, it sounds like that is a feature that should be reconsidered when that becomes available. For now I don't see the benefits except possibly when farming lowbies. While there is some logic in Singular to allow reasonable farming behavior in various situations, some uses are edge situations that don't have general applicability to most members. So for now based on my understanding of what a never stealth option would be for, it sounds like it should wait for WoD. Thanks for the suggestion and good luck with your Rogue, Bobby53

15. Signal7

Signal7 New Member

Works great! You the man Bobby! Thanks mate!

16. Doug222

Doug222 New Member

Thanks a ton for the help.

Logs are in order or should be.

1: still crashed on entering instance
      2: still crashed on entering instance
      3: worked great with fresh install, new folder and no changes to any settings for priest

added logs even though the 3rd option to fix worked in case it helps

I will change some settings in the fresh install and see if I can't make myself crash again.

Thanks again.

4: Still worked after changing multiple settings. Not sure what caused the problem in the first place. Hopefully this will help resolve any issues anyone else may have.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Doug222, Thank you for your perseverance in performing those tests and reporting back. My assumption is that it is related to a setting or corruption present in the Settings folder. As new versions of HB and components are installed, those do not get replaced. Since you mentioned encountering that error only with Singular, my guess it is related to one of the several settings files associated with it. That would also explain why it was an issue specific to your usage.

Good luck with your Priest, -Bobby53

18. User0828

User0828 New Member

Thanks alot, bobby53!

19. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Hi Bobby53,

Any chance u can make Marksman Hunters pull with Aimed Shot? It drops 90% of the mobs health or kills it instantly when ur char is equipped properly. Right now it pulls with Serpent Sting, then casts Steady shot a few times before starting Aimed Shot.

In Short: It does : Serpent Sting -> Steady Shot -> Steady Shot, mob dies in 8-10 seconds.
      Doing : Aimed Shot -> Serpent Sting -> Steady ... mob dies in 2-5 seconds.

In Addition, it uses Aimed Shot when mobs are below 20% Health, most of the times the cast will not even complete as the pet/sting kills it, but if it does it's a waste of focus.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    20. jackdao

jackdao New Member

If I unlock my toon's talent 90 at a level <90, skipping the level 75 talent (such as 70, 80), will Singular use that talent in combat routine?