• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

suuzzee, Yes, will add a check for T14 4pc DPS and will cast Recklessness on cooldown for bosses. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Warrior, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Dylza, Thanks for the post. Rogue code is currently being updated as it doesn't appear it was fully revised after MoP update. Will add support for Fan of Knives as well as Crimson Tempest in AoE cirucmstances. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Rogue, Bobby53

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Darkuz, Thanks for taking the time to post and share your experience. Singular doesn't cast Death Grip if you are running as Frost DK in a dungeon or raid. If you are encountering a bug (such as casting Death Grip while in a DPS role) please see the Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE] for steps on providing the information needed to resolve that issue. Thanks for the post and good luck with your DK, Bobby53

4. skules

skules New Member

I personally don't play a rogue enough to care, i was simply just pointing it out :p . There were a few annoyances i found in combat such as it only pulls when in stealth and it doesn't apply poisons or reapply them but i just simply used CLU to get to 90 as it was working fairly well (except for it dying a fair amount because it wouldn't use recuperate) as all i do with my rogue is open lockboxes :p

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bat, Thank you for the detailed post! Between that and the log file I was able to find the problem. This is a Singular issue and related to the changes made for handling movement toggling associated with the Hotkeys feature that was added recently. The reason it won't follow is it is actually disabling the Bots movement so interfering with LazyRaider's instructions to follow. I'll have this fixed in the next Singular release so it works as expected (which includes being able to use the hotkeys to temporarily disable LazyRaider's follow logic.) -Bobby53

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    6. Angelus

Angelus Member

My frost dk uses the special version of death grip in a dungeon or raid. I cannot recall the name of it. The spell which pulls all close to him.

7. Lakistraik

Lakistraik New Member

a very stupid question...what is the most recent and updated .zip to download??

8. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Lakistraik,

Honorbuddy contains the most recent version of Singular when Honorbuddy was dropped. But, Bobby53 continues to improve Singular between Honorbuddy drops.

So, for now, the freshest version of Singular can always be obtained in the Zip file contained in the first post of this thread. You should be able to see for yourself by comparing the version number of Singular in this thread, with the version number of Singular that is reported in the Honorbuddy log.

cheers,
      chinajade

9. skules

skules New Member

On the first post theres an attachment. The bigger the number the newer the release.

10. rascal9

rascal9 Member

I noticed this same behavior on my level 90 warlock in BG's i can set my pull distance to 100 on my DK and hell run into targets and melle on my lock pull distance has to be 40 or he spams "Out Of Range" spells trying to cast before hes in range.

11. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Is there a full c# project available to do improvements? It's kind of hard to see if it compiles or not if I have to test it ingame all the time.

12. chinajade

Hi, '02,

I'm not certain what your asking. This is the default Combat Routine that ships with Honorbuddy. Bobby53 is just making updates to it between Honorbuddy drops, so the Community can get access to new Combat Routine features faster.

The Zip file in the first post contains everything you need. You can easily make a C# project out of its contents, if that's what you want to do. The Zip file contents always compile--that's why Bobby53 provides it this way, rather than through a Subversion repository.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    13. Jason12345

Jason12345 New Member

With feral druid it seems to use ferocious bite instead of rip is this a known bug? i thought bite should bee use sub 25% to keep the debuff of rip up

14. Huinabug

Huinabug New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Elemental Shaman
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): DungeonBuddy (Farm)
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?: [09:12:04.530 N]
      What happened (be specific)?: He's spamming Bind Elemental all the time
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES): yes

15. xaq

xaq New Member

This has been discussed already many times, please take the time to read through the thread prior to complaining about something. Currently Singular calculates the time it will take to die at current damage levels, if that that is LESS than 7 seconds, it uses bite - because rip is a DoT it requires considerably more time to match the damage. Note that it does this for nearly every other choice of DoT versus fixed damage as well for other classes - the goal being to maximize damage.

16. skules

skules New Member

Just wanted to say that the bug where i was freezing for a few seconds when changing from normal form to flight form was fixed in one of the patches that you released. Forgot to mention it a while back.

17. bdiirty

bdiirty New Member

Retribution Paladins have the option of Consecration? Isn't this a Prot only spell only now?

18. rascal9

rascal9 Member

19. chinajade

Hi, Rascal9,

Citing another post is good expository material for Bobby53, but he still needs to see a log that demonstrates the problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

20. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Here is log of a big 3 man pull then getting stuck casting misdirection on Evaded mob.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012