• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes. If you have a question about a specific AoE event where you believe it should have cast but wasn't see Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE].

2. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Priest - Shadow
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Grinding
      What level are you?: lvl 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: no
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? [20:48:44.235 N]
      What happened (be specific)? Line of Sight. Im not sure if HB Core handle this, or the Combat Rotation. Maybe Blacklist or Unstuck?!
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) Yes

Attached Files:

3. shimmy

shimmy Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Shadow Priest
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? 21:41:29.867
      What happened (be specific)? Targeted friendly object and started attacking it, when I tried to force it to turn in the quest it started trying to attack the NPC (Taoshi)
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) YES

View attachment 4776 2012-12-28 13.22.txt

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Xudam, Thanks for the detailed post! My apologies for any issue you may be encounter. To clear up a misconception, this has not obviously happened to a lot of Rogues. I have a log file and Bug Report from you, so that's one occurrence. Other users could have entirely different issues and not get any benefit from the change made to address the issue represented in your log file. In other words, never assume that simply because you had a problem with a poison being applied and another user did that it was due to the same exact problem -- always make a Bug Report post like you did in this case to ensure your concerns are addressed. I am saying this for the benefit of other rogue users that post "^^ happened to me too" believing that is considered a bug report. There are simply too many permutations of possible configurations, specs, combat situations, settings, bots, plugins, etc. to believe just because it affects the use of poisons that it must be the same. Thanks for taking the time to make a full bug report post and look for a fix in the next release, -Bobby53

Edit: Also, you mentioned you were new to reporting issues so a couple clarifications:

- Bug reports should be about a specific instance or moment in time. If you find yourself saying "All" in response to "What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):" it isn't specific enough. Different BotBases (Questing, BGBuddy, DungeonBuddy, etc.) and even different Questing profiles handle movement diffferently. Try to be extremely specific about a single instance rather than a general description of what seems to generally happen.

- Time should be the local system time on your computer and should be the format HH:MM:SS. This is covered in the notes in Post #4 where the template was copied from. Providing the time specific to the second that you noticed the problem is key as only providing HH:MM can often be too vague since a lot can happen in a minute

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

tumbum, Thanks for the very specific and detailed post! Appreciate the screenshot especially for this one as it clearly depicts the issue. The situation is caused by HonorBuddy reporting that the target IS in Line of Sight while WOW states that it IS NOT. This results in the Combat Routine correctly believing it can cast spells to attack the target, but they fail. To account for this, I previously added handling to Singular that causes your character to move closer to the target even though it thinks its already in range and line of sight. In this case, it encountered an obstruction (which was also causing the LoS issue presumably) that wasn't accounted for in the Navigational mesh so it became stuck. The Stuck Handler took over and obtained a path free from the obstruction and the character gained Line of Sight allowing it to kill the current target. So in terms of the result it was ultimately successful, but the 10 seconds ultimately required for the stuck handler to get invoked and free the character could be eliminated if the mesh is updated to reflect the obstruction. I'll pass it along for a mesh update. Thanks again for the post and good luck with your Priest, Bobby53

It appears that based upon the messages it successfully got unstuck and killed the mob on its own.

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Shimmy, Thank you for taking the time to make a detail issue report with log! This is due to an issue with the Questing Bot as indicated by the following log file lines:
      Code:
      [21:41:23.873 D] Activity: Setting Water Totem at 25 yards as your target
      [21:41:24.401 D] Changed POI to:Type: Kill, Name: Water Totem
      show that the Questing Bot is instructing the Combat Routine to kill the Water Totem. This has been reported to the HB Devs. Here is a link [CLICK HERE] to an earlier reply I made which provided additional description of the roles and responsibilities components have in the HonorBuddy system as it pertains to this issue. Thanks for the detail and good luck with your Priest, Bobby53

7. Jandurson

Jandurson New Member

Regarding the Blood DK using Gorfiends Grasp, is there a way to modify my version so it never uses grasp? Or is that not supported? (not wanting to step on any toes)

8. Lis2010

Lis2010 New Member

Hello, when you plan to upgrade the singular?

9. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Lis2010,

Not quite sure what you mean. The latest versions of Singular are always available from the first post in this thread. Bobby53 regularly drops new releases in between drops of Honorbuddy. He's very good about it.

cheers,
      chinajade

10. maximal1981

maximal1981 New Member

What Class+Spec are you?:
      shame, elementar

What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):
      questing

What level are you?:

Have you made any modifications to Singular?:
      no

What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      last lines

What happened (be specific)?
      I have set in the class specific tab, not use the ghost wolf. but indoor (write HB) it use ghost wolf (somethimes outdoor too, but I still could not reproduce the).
      when HB find a target/mob, or he is attacked my char does not go out of form. Sometimes I see, HB won't do anything and WoW writes: "my char is transformed their formative" or like else. a friend told me, that formerly was abandoned by any cast the form, since the latest patch you can only leave form with the spell-button with which you turn in.

Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)
      View attachment 7072 2012-12-27 11.09.txt
      View attachment 1544 2012-12-27 10.37.txt

11. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Warrior+Arms​
      Gatherbuddy2​
      What level are you?:
      90​
      no​
      19:34:28.529​

Hi, Bobby53,

I'm making this post on behalf of a user that has posted in the Support forum. He claims that Singular will periodically claim he's hit the "movement stop" key.

"After an hour of grinding bot stops and writes
      [Singular] Bot Movement disabled during user movement ...
      I do not know whether it is important, but my laptop is over / village / BIOS battery is dead and the clock does not work
      tried to clear the cache, disable all add-ons, delete the WTF folder, it does not help me.
      on the computer of my friend all right
      ", and

"bot stops not only on mobs, today tried to farm ore - after an hour of flight (to collect all the ore, kill attacking mobs) he stopped again with the words Bot Movement disabled during user movement."​

He claims this will also happen by itself when the bot is left to run overnight.

I know Singular has these disabled by default, so we had him delete his Settings directory, to return Singular to its default state, but no joy. I don't understand how this could be happening at all. But, believe his log captures the issue he describes. He let about 90 seconds elapse before he stopped Honorbuddy.

[20:33:59.377 N] Mounting: Green Riding Nether Ray
      [19:34:28.529 N] [Singular] Bot Movement disabled during user movement...
      [19:34:28.529 D] [Singular-DEBUG] MovementManager: setting No Player Movement
      [19:34:28.529 D] [Singular-DEBUG] MovementManager: setting No Stuck Handling
      [19:36:16.801 N] Stopping the bot!

I examined the Singular settings in his log, but could not find out any of the normal Singular "Register Hotkey" messages, and I find no evidence he is using LazyRaider. I wondered if you could take a look, and see if anything jumped out at you as a potential Singular bug.

Thanks, and very sorry to bother you. But, I'm at the end of my analytical tricks at the moment.

chinajade

Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)
      Absolutely... View attachment 75695

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

maximal1981, Thank you for the post and log file! After carefully reviewing the log files, here is what I could determine:

I'll look into this further but will need some additional information. Please click Class Config and change the Debug Logging setting to true for your Shaman and post that log file if you encounter either of these issues again. That causes additional information to be present in the log that will hopefully help diagnose the issue.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Edit: Also, please close HonorBuddy and manually enter Ghost Wolf form. After you are in form, please enter the command /cast Albino Drake and let me know if that works or if you get the 'Eure Gestalt ist verwandelt' error message again.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

chinajade, Thank you for the excellent description of the issue and assisting the user in providing the complete log file. Without it there is no way we could have assisted in identifying the problem. The issue is related to the following lines from the log file:

[19:47:37.685 N] Honorbuddy v2.5.6663.523 started.
      .... lines cut for space ...
      [20:33:59.377 N] Mounting: Green Riding Nether Ray
      [19:34:28.529 N] [Singular] Bot Movement disabled during user movement...

The temporary movement disable feature is temporary so Singular is tracking the time which it is temporarily disabled until. This is initialized to the current time at startup which was 19:47. The user ran until 20:33 at which point the system adjusted its local time to -1:00 yielding a time of 19:34. Singular then detected that the temporary movement disable should occur until 47 which is in the future so movement was disabled and would have been restored at the 19:47 mark had the bot still been running.

This issue will occur to any user where the system time is set to a date/time earlier than the start of the HonorBuddy session. If they are at the keyboard the issue is resolve by manually moving the character briefly or pressing Stop and then Start.

A fix will be in the next release for this issue. Thank you for the excellent write up! -Bobby53

14. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

Rogue - Assas
      Questing
      What level are you?:
      85-88
      no
      No log, can make one if you like, do you want debugging on?

Hey bobby, just letting you know Rogue/assas spec (have not tested others) does not keep it's poisons up, sometime's it keeps one up, other time's it keeps none up, The problems are sometime's it just never tries to reapply them and other time's it tries to but starts moving half way through the cast tries this several time's but always move's during cast.. Sorry for breaking the rule's with no log.

P.S also can you make it pull a mob with "throw" if it can not get in range of said mob. for example if it's up on a rock you can not path onto.

15. maximal1981

maximal1981 New Member

View attachment 2572 2012-12-30 11.17.txt

I read in german forums, that was a problem with "Glyph of the Lakestrider". it leaves the ghost wolf, and blizzard had it patched with 5.0.4; I think the patch was, no cast leaves ghost wolf, besides the cast "Ghost Wolf".

If you need something else, ask^^

EDIT: But ghost wolf is still set false

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

xsilverdicex, Thanks for taking the time to post! Yes, those issues will be addressed in the next release. Thank you for providing detail to help in the research and improvement of Rogues, Bobby53

17. Bluesin

Bluesin New Member

Hi,
      there's a small Typo in "Singular\ClassSpecific\Druid\Feral.cs".

Line 170:
      Wrong: "Spell.Cast("Thrash", ret => _aoeColl.Any(m => !m.HasMyAura("Thash"))),"
      Right: "Spell.Cast("Thrash", ret => _aoeColl.Any(m => !m.HasMyAura("Thrash"))),"

Second "Trash" misses the letter "r".

18. rascal9

rascal9 Member

hey Bobby53 tthanks for the hard work around here. Im wondering where is a good place to throw around CC improvements, not necessarily bugs but a better rotation or suggestion.

DK- Using Dark Simulacrum
      Disc Priest - (PVP) Getting great use out of attonement.

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

maximal1981, Thanks for the follow up. The Glyph of the Lakestrider issue was fixed in WOW and the need to exit Ghost Wolf form before casting does not describe current behavior in 5.1. To verify this, on a Shaman that has the Glyph of the Lakestrider glyph equipped, run the test I requested in my prior post:

1. Cast Ghost Wolf
      2. Cast Albino Drake

The first cast should put you in Ghost Wolf form. The second could cause you to mount your Albino Drake with a cast that began while you were in Ghost Wolf form. If the mount cast fails, you need to contact Support for WOW as no Shamans I am testing with exhibit that behavior and it represents breakage in Shaman mechanics for your installation. Your other option is to remove the Glyph of the Lakestrider if that is the source of the bug for you until it is fixed in WOW.

And yes, I can see that the Ghost Wolf setting is false in your log. As I mentioned, that controls whether Singular casts Ghost Wolf and nothing else. In the case shown by your logs, Ghost Wolf is being cast by the HonorBuddy core mount logic, not by Singular. There presently is no way to disable Ghost Wolf use by that component other than changing the HonorBuddy Setting Use Mount to false.

I'll pass along your request, but that will have to be handled by the HonorBuddy Dev team as there is nothing that can be done from Singular to prevent HonorBuddy from casting a spell if it wants to.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bluesin, Thanks -- fixed in next release - Bobby53