• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bat, Thanks as always for the detailed post. The problem was that the check for Feint was only looking at agro which you would have all of when farming an instance solo. Fixed in next release, -Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bat, Not sure what is going on with this one atm. Am adding some additional debug output regarding the criteria checked so if it occurs again for you and I don't catch before release, should be able to resolve for you. Thanks for your patience and always detailed feedback, Bobby53

Edit: found the issue. Fixed in next release

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Storm, Thank you for taking the time to post and the detailed info! Fixed in next release, -Bobby53

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bulzap, Thanks for taking the time to post! As for Priests, I have only looked at Shadow in detail. Disc and Holy have only gotten attention for specific bug fixes so far. All healing classes will be reviewed in detail in near future and I'll follow up if any additional detail is needed. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Priest, Bobby53

5. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Undead priest, lvl 6

Going for all in melee range

then doing the following
      - Runs in melee
      - Hits 5 times
      - Pre- shields
      - Smites

Cant turn off pre-shielding ( even when turned off, it keeps doing so )

And it doesnt smite from range ( yes range is set to 30 + in botbase )

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Standard response to incomplete posts [CLICK HERE]

7. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

What Class+Spec are you?:
      Undead Priest - spec not chosen due to low lvl

What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):
      Normal

What level are you?:

Have you made any modifications to Singular?:
      no

What happened (be specific)?

Going for all in melee range enem when a caster.
      Then doing the following
      - Runs in melee
      - Hits 5 times
      - Pre- shields
      - Smites
      Cant turn off pre-shielding ( even when turned off, it keeps doing so )

Did you attach a complete debug log?
      yes
      View attachment 1096 2013-01-14 23.56.txt

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

webhond, Thanks for the complete log file with your post! I would not be able to assist you without it. The behavior you described is intended by the author of your questing profile. The [Quest]1to90By[Cava].xml Questing profile is written to use the InteractWith quest behavior to cause your Priest to interact with (right click) the following mob types per the log you provided:
      Interacting with (right-clicking) a mob from a distance works basically the same way during manual game play, causing your character to run into melee range and melee the character. Only after combat is initiated does the Questing BotBase call Singular to fight back. If the profile author wanted your character to attack from a distance initiating combat with a Pull, they would have used a quest objective for that instead of InteractWith. The profile is well written, but if the authors choice of this behavior is a concern for you just switch to using a different Questing profile.

As for Power Word: Shield, for Lowbie's it will cast during Pull or Combat without regard to your settings to prevent spell pushback from incoming damage. Once you reach level 10 and choose a specialization you'll begin using that specializations spell routines which do factor in the configuration settings.

Thanks for taking the time to post and good luck with your Priest, Bobby53

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    9. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

update singular, I was hoping to make a log for this bug because I can't figure out how to fix it on my cr...but none of the specs use cheap shot anymore, so I'm guessing whoever manages them is already aware of the behavior...

edit: I did notice a bug though

Rogue - Assassin

Normal

What level are you?:

no

spamming redirect on self instead of target

yes

Code:
      Spell.BuffSelf("Redirect", ret => StyxWoW.Me.RawComboPoints > 0),

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    10. Cheesybeans

Cheesybeans New Member

Rogue, Combat
      Normal
      What level are you?:
      Yes, pickpocket added. But happens in unmodified version also.
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      09:46:09, 09:46:26, 09:47:07 (and more)
      CR thinks the target is tagged by someone else and runs away when target is stunned. When Stun ends, CR re-engages the target.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)
      Yes

View attachment 110024 2013-01-15 09.36.txt

11. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

From your log:
      Please use the current version of singular and try again...version 1547 should work fine

12. Bulzap

Bulzap Member

Np but actually all I wrote was meant for shadow (some of it goes for all 3 specs but it is all relevant for shadow)

13. Snakeshitt

Snakeshitt New Member

Undead Priest - Shadow

QUesting

What level are you?:

no

Problem of cycle dps.
      No refresh VT and SW: pain in priority.
      Bot spam mindspike & mindflay to dps

In class configuration, the options show spell at cataclysm (like archangel) and don't considerate the new shadow gameplay (with orbes).
      I don't know if this point depend of you but i signal them.

no

Thank you :)

Ps : Pasteur CC work fine in shadow but bug in questmod. However you can inspire by this CC ?

Excuse my english, i'm french !

14. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

in feral for lvling it doesend use berserk only for pve raid and pvp

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Cheesy, thanks for taking the time to make a detailed post with log! You are using a very old version of Singular:
      Code:
      [09:37:00.617 D] Singular v3 v[COLOR=#008000]3.0.0.1057[/COLOR]
      which is a release from the first week of November 2012. Although two months doesn't seem that long, there has been a tremendous amount of change including both fixes and improvements to Singular in that time. You will need to upgrade to a current version by downloading from the Singular Dowload Post [CLICK HERE] which is the first post in this thread. Not only have there been significant changes throughout the Singular framework, but Rogues support was rewritten.

Thanks for the detailed post and good luck with your Rogue,
      -Bobby53

16. Cheesybeans

Cheesybeans New Member

Hi Bobby, thanks for replying.

I've just installed the latest version and had exactly the same issue on the first mob, here's the log: View attachment 127516 2013-01-15 16.08.txt

If you scroll to 16:09:45 on the timestamp you'll notice it does exactly the same thing as the previous version. Can't understand why.

[Edit: Just a bit more info. The CR thinks the target is tagged by someone else when it's stunned with Cheap Shot. So it runs off to continue whatever it was doing before it engaged the Target. Then, when Cheap Shot wears off and the Target becomes live again, it continues it's routine. This means my character is running around engaging targets, then running off for 4 seconds, then turning around and attacking it again.

Looking back through this thread, I can see at least one other person has mentioned this problem, but didn't provide a log]

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Cheesy, Thanks for the response with a complete log. The message and clear POI action:

Code:
      [16:09:45.766 D] Cleared POI - Reason POI is tagged by someone else
      is being done by another component, presumably the Questing BotBase in this case as that message does not exist in Singular. Additionally, Singular will stick to the target the BotBase gives it, basically behaving in a way that it attacks and kills who the BotBase says to. I noticed in the log file from your prior post that it occurred even when the target was not stunned (at least by your Rogue) as the one occurring in that log file at 09:46:09 was after only using Revealing Strike. Additionally the prior log showed you receiving loot from the mob after it was killed, so it clearly wasn't tagged by someone else. I'll pass this info along to the HonorBuddy Devs as they'll need to see if this is a Questing Bot issue. In the meantime, please try a clean install of the current HonorBuddy (.525) to a new folder without any of the plug-ins you are using and run it briefly to see if you encounter the issue again. Additionally, if you could go into HonorBuddy Settings before that and enable Diagnostic logging that would be useful.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Rogue, Bobby53

18. Cheesybeans

Cheesybeans New Member

Hi Bobby, I've done as you asked (and actually looked through the old logs) and noticed that a) The issue remains with a fresh install of HB and all Plugins removed. b) The problem seems to exist on every (or most) pulls, but when actively involved in combat and being attacked it seems to correct itself and carry on with the routine.

It's only when the target is incapacitated and my character is not being attacked that it runs off to continue what it was doing.

View attachment 128992 2013-01-15 16.35.txt

As you can see in the log, both pulls (16:41:59 and 16:42:40) are clearing the target during combat.
      Code:
      Cleared POI - Reason POI is tagged by someone else
      I understand now that this is not a Singular problem (I've just tested it with CLU and encountered the same issue), but thank you for your help anyway.

19. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Hi bobby53,

I posted this a few days ago and just wanted to see if you've had a chance to look at it. Thanks for all your hard work on Singular :)

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Bat, Specific fixes have been made to Blood DK based upon issue reports and I have run in various instances while leveling to verify fixes and quick checks of behavior and function for use with DungeonBuddy, but it has not had an extensive behavior and spell priority review at this point. Given that, I can't really comment on its performance for solo farming raid bosses. See this post for the Current Status of Singular [click here]. I checked the errors and they don't appear to represent a issue impacting performance in this encounter. Keep an eye out in coming releases for updates to Blood Death Knights. Thanks for the post and good luck with your DK, Bobby53