• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bigboi2572

bigboi2572 New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: ret pally
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): instance/normal
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: none
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      What happened (be specific)? whenever i am in raid or fighting, when blood lust or time warp gets popped my rotation stops. kinda makes me look stupid cuz im the only one to lose dps when blood is up :(
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)

View attachment 1796 2013-03-09 15.19.txt

2. Uraku

Uraku New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Arms Warrior!
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): BG
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: none
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Frequently, example at 04:55:41 - 04:55:42
      What happened (be specific)? On the pull it uses Charge and then Heroic leaps on the target during the charge, a wasted cooldown entirely. I've also not seen any defensive cooldowns used at all. Rallying Cry, Die by the Sword, Demoralizing Banner are all very important for warrior PvP!
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) Of course <3

View attachment 2108 2013-03-10 04.53.txt

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

andrei0635, Thanks for the post! Unholy DKs should already be casting Necrotic Strike. If it isn't for you, please follow the steps in Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE] and I will research to see why it isn't. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Death Knight, Bobby53

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

ravenscar17, Thanks for the post. Your English was fine. Thanks for the log file. I was able to find the problem using your log file and your problem description and fix for the next release. A quick recommendation: "play like a n00b" doesn't describe anything I can research for you, so it would be better to avoid emotional statements and THE USE OF ALL CAPS in issue posts as it detracts from your description of the problem you would like researched. If you encounter any issues in the future it would be extremely helpful to set Debug Logging to true in the Class Config settings for Singular to generate a log file for your post. That causes additional information to be written to the log file providing more detail about what went wrong. My apology for the issue and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

5. ravenscar17

ravenscar17 Member

thx!. ^^

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Zettizzz, Thanks for the post with the detailed description and complete debug log! I was able to fix the Mana Tide Totem cast, so look for it in the next release. This turned out to be an issue for many totem casts that checked if a higher priority totem already existed (in this case Healing Stream Totem or Healing Tide Totem.) Added a setting for Mana Tide Totem % as well which defaults to 80.

As for going OOM, that was due to the current settings (Group Healing tab of Class Config.) The health %'s that are setup for your Shaman:

20 [Ancestral Swiftness @ 20%]
      40 [Ascendance]
      48 [Spirit Link Totem]
      60 [Healing Surge]
      65 [Greater Healing Wave]
      87 [Healing Stream Totem]
      95 [Healing Rain]
      96 [Chain Heal]
      97 [Healing Wave]

Suggest changing these for your needs. The biggest culprit in this case is Healing Surge at 60%. That is currently at that value because Resto Shaman need Healing Surge at a higher health % until they learn Greater Healing Wave at Level 60. After that however it should be lowered. However in Singular build .1981 code was added to convert that value automatically, however it doesn't appear to have occurred for you so I will need to look into that further. For now please manually lower that value to 21% (1 above your Oh Shoot %.)

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Uraku, Thanks for the post and complete log file! I've revised the use of Charge, Heroic Leap, and Heroic Throw so there should no longer be any immediate back to back casts wasting those. As for Warrior PVP, I agree. The current implementation is primarily the PVE spell priority. Look for some improvements to Arms PVP in the next release and good luck with your Warrior. -Bobby53

8. Uraku

Uraku New Member

Thank you kindly sir!

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Nazaruk, Thank you for the post and complete log file. I noticed that yesterday myself while testing something else. The issue is it is casting when it moves to the rear of the player but the character has not completed turning to face the enemy. Fixed in the next release along with a bug impacting the use of Pick Pocket. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Rogue, Bobby53

10. ravenscar17

ravenscar17 Member

The relese din come but is not fixed:(

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

That was a release of HonorBuddy which is not something I'm a part of. HonorBuddy bundles whatever the latest release of Singular is at that time. Currently that is 3.0.0.1981 which you were already using since you downloaded the latest release from the forums. You should look for a new release of Singular from the Singular thread late Monday. My apologies for any confusion regarding which release I was referring to, but HonorBuddy and Singular are not currently on the same release schedule. -Bobby53

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    12. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Occasionally, my pet's Growl will be activated again, even after manually disabling it. What is the work-around for this? I am doing dungeons while leveling and it keeps taunting off the tank, no matter how many times I disable it.

I tried disabling taunting for tanks, but that had no effect on the situation.

Thoughts? Does this require a log?

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

y2krazy, that should be handled already, so if not working would be a bug. Please follow the steps described in post on Reporting Bugs and I will research why it isn't working for you. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Hunter, Bobby53

14. Uraku

Uraku New Member

Might I recommend adding Shattering Throw to your new Arms Warrior PvP update? Would be awesome :)

15. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Mage Arcane
      What 'context' is the bot in? Combat
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: NO
      What time (16:05:33.435 N) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      What happened (be specific)? Time warp is beeing used although its deactivated in the class settings
      Did you attach a complete debug log? YES

http://db.tt/yiociDHH

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

paulmuadip, Thanks for the post! I don't access 3rd party links, so you'll need to attach the log file to your post for issue reports. If you receive a message that the file is too large to upload, compress to a .ZIP before uploading and you should have no trouble.

I haven't been able to reproduce, but in reviewing the code responsible for casting Time Warp found a bug where it could still be cast when the setting was turned off. Look for a fix in the next release.

Thanks for taking the time to post and good luck with your Mage, Bobby53

17. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

No worries... Thank you for the follow up, but as mentioned I reviewed the code in response to your earlier post and made a fix for the situation. In reviewing this log it does appear to match the conditions where that happened so you should be free of the bug in the next release. Thanks again for your support and good luck with your Mage, Bobby53

19. ravenscar17

ravenscar17 Member

Hi bobby53 i want to know when the new relese will come :D we wait it so much me and me frends and i think other ppl:D if the ''bug's '' are fixed^^ you got any ideea when will come? THX verry much.

20. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm not sure if this has been reported before - but very often lately, Singular decides that the target is null and will not fight back. Then it just stands there taking hits and healing himself until he's out of mana to heal, then dies.
      I'll be sure to grab a log for it next time it happens. I've seen it on both druids and paladins.

EDIT: Here's a snippet of the log from when it happened. I only uploaded the relevant part because the log is several MB.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013