• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. nigel

nigel Member

Best CC in here IMO I tank 10man Raids with it up to ToT HC. Is there any reason why disarm is not used for us Prot Warriors?

2. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I see. I used Singular and Tyrael last night while I was waiting for an answer and found it didn't work out so well. For some reason my toon was moving on its own, which leads me to believe that some options are ignored by Tyrael that aren't ignored by LazyRaider. That caused an almost instant wipe on trash pulls because I couldn't move out of fire effects due to Singular restricting movement since it was ignoring the 'Allow Movement' option that LazyRaider supports.

Thanks for confirming that some things are ignored by Tyrael that LazyRaider doesn't ignore.

3. ESCA

ESCA New Member

my issue : some mobs drop root totems. Singular will ignore any totems. If snared/slowed in a totem the bot starts its unstuck routine. that makes it more vulnerable to player reports.

Code:
              public static WoWUnit GetPlayerParent(WoWUnit unit)
              {
                  // If it is a pet/minion/totem, lets find the root of ownership chain
                  WoWUnit pOwner = unit;
                  while (true)
                  {
                      if (pOwner.OwnedByUnit != null)
                          pOwner = pOwner.OwnedByRoot;
                      else if (pOwner.CreatedByUnit != null)
                          pOwner = pOwner.CreatedByUnit;
                      else if (pOwner.SummonedByUnit != null)
                          pOwner = pOwner.SummonedByUnit;
                      else
                          break;
                  }

if (unit != pOwner && pOwner.IsPlayer)
                      return pOwner;

return null;  // not null ... because i dont want to stand in a npc totem for 1 min after i killed the npc
              }
      if my logic is correct it will only return the pOwner if the real pOwner is dead anyway. It might need more logic tho for AOE donno.
      maybe this is the wrong function ...
      i will rewrite some logic so totems get low priority but are not ignored after a enemy is dead.

also found another thing i am curious about i'll call it double blacklisting:

it sometimes leads to a weird looting, unstuck loop

Code:
      [20:58:08.998 V] Blacklisting F530A1AB004B946C for 00:15:00 [Type: Loot]
      [20:58:08.998 V] Blacklisting F530A1AB004B946C for 00:00:02 [Type: Loot]

4. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Bobby --
      What Class+Spec are you?: Death Knight / Unholy (I tried all specs, though, and none worked)
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): No context (Singular won't load when logged into a DK)
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?: When starting HB and selecting Singular as combat routine
      What happened (be specific)?: When loading HB and choosing Singular as combat routine for Death Knight, HB crashes with error message of "Requested value 'Target' not found." and forces HB to close.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES): Yes

Side Note: When I load HB it will go through all of the normal motions, then it will populate the routine selection dialogue. It shows the mots recent and up-to-date Singular routine that bobby53 posted in his thread. When selecting Singular as my routine HB instantly throws up an error message that says "Requested value 'Target' not found." and gives me the options to Report and Don't Report. I tried reporting, but this never works. I get a message saying that reporting the error has failed because too many reports have been filed, then another dialogue populates asking if I'd like to wait or close the program. So, I close the program. I am currently unable to use Singular on my Death Knight. I don't know if this is occurring on other classes as I've only used Singular for Warrior, Shaman, and Death Knight so far.

Attached Files:

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

amputations, Thank you for taking the time to let me know! Best of luck with your toons, Bobby53

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

zeldrak, Tyrael invokes a subset of the HB Combat Routine framework behaviors that are necessary to support all Combat Routines, so it presently is not a supported for use with Singular. As for the movement, the was likely being done by Singular if you had Allow Movement set to Auto. The Auto setting causes Singular to recognize certain botbases being the manual assist type and will turn off Singular's movement. Presently this is only RaidBot and LazyRaider. The Combat Bot is intentionally omitted from this list since functionally it is RaidBot plus Tank (or you can think of RaidBot as Combat Bot with all movement removed.) Since RaidBot and Combat Bot don't have an options dialog, this allows to you easily switch between a two manual assist bots shipped with HB, one with no movement and one with full movement. Hope that clarifies things a bit. Thanks for the post and good luck with your botting, Bobby53

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

nigel, Thanks for the post! Glad to hear it is working well in general. Disarm was cast for Warrior PVE awhile ago, but encountered failed Disarm cast spam on mobs that cannot be disarmed. Will add back as an optional ability that will attempt a Disarm cast on cooldown limiting to one attempt per 15 seconds maximum. That should be infrequent enough to avoid being stuck in a loop attempting to cast a spell on mobs which you are unable to, but frequently enough to take advantage of a 1 minute cooldown when you can. If you need to time the Disarm based upon the Raid strategy or encounter specific mechanics, leave it disabled and cast manually as needed. Look for it in next release. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Warrior, Bobby53

8. 23051602

23051602 New Member

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

23051602, Thanks for the post with log file. Based upon the description and given the absence of a logmark, I am assuming you are referring to the point where the log file shows:
      Code:
      [15:11:22.191 D] Changed POI to:Type: Kill, Name: Sha Echo[15:11:22.303 D] Cleared POI - Reason POI is dead from Combat
      ... lather, rinse, repeat the above a number of times
      [15:11:48.509 N] [Singular-DEBUG] [B]warning: 34.0 seconds since BotBase last called Singular[/B] (now in Rest)
      The message regarding Reason POI is dead from Combat doesn't come from Singular (there is no [Singular] prefix before it.) There appears to be an issue with the botbase, profile, or quest behavior in use at that time as Singular is not being called. Singular is a component that performs tasks when its various behaviors (Rest, Pull, Combat) are invoked by another component. I added logic to Singular which reports when it has not been called for awhile (the source of the warning I bolded above) to assist users and myself in identifying when that has happened. I know some things are being worked upon in the Questing botbase and Quest Behaviors, but for further support you'll want to post in HonorBuddy Support forum. You should link to this post to avoid being referred to the Singular thread. Thanks for the post and good luck with your toon, Bobby53

10. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Thanks for the quick Analysis Bobby.

it's little things like these that makes the botting experience less than it could be. However it also seems like most people just *sigh* and do the quest themselves instead of reporting it and then the bot cannot improve.

11. Spawn1975

Spawn1975 New Member Legendary

Clean install HB and singular and kicks quest profile

i still have the problems where my toon just run up to mobs and dosent atack he just stand there and get killed.

using:
      Honorbuddy 2.5.7291.636 botbase questingbot
      Routines: Singular-3-2687
      Profiles: Kick's Profiles\1-90 Questing Profile Pack
      Plugins: AutoEquip2 / Refreshment

What Class+Spec are you?: Warrior - Arms
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing kicks 1-90 and i copie the Questbehaviors from kicks to HB
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? when i start questing
      What happened (be specific)? Runs up to the mob and just stand there and do notthing
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) yes

View attachment 8400 2013-07-09 09.40.txt

12. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

Not sure why but healing surge isn't being cast on my low level shaman. I've checked the settings and it should be cast when health gets below 40% but it doesn't :(

13. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi Bobby,

We've (Nomnomnom) added these 5th july to tyrael ->

* Added support for RoutineManager.Current.PreCombatBuffBehavior.
      * Added support for RoutineManager.Current.CombatBuffBehavior.

If anything else needs to be added, please let us know thanks :)

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Spawn1975, Thanks for the post with debug/trace log! The issue is due to a problem with Questing / Quest Profile / Quest Behaviors as used for the quest you were on. Singular is not being called during the point it is standing still doing nothing. The log file you provided illustrates this clearly between the following message:
      Code:
      [07:48:07.200 N] [Singular-DEBUG] warning: 44 seconds since Questing BotBase last called Singular
      and the Debug Trace setting being enabled but no trace output displayed during that period (since Singular behaviors were not called.

Whenever something needs to be attacked the component will invoke appropriate behavior in the active Combat Routine (in this case Singular.) If the botbase or other component overseeing the task doesn't call the CR, then it does not have the opportunity to cast any abilities, etc. This particular case appears to be related to the profile using the CombatUseItemOn-v582 quest behavior which has been deprecated and is emitting an exception periodically in the log. This will require an update to the quest profile and/or the quest behavior to resolve.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Warrior, -Bobby53

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

See Bobby53's Standard Request for More Info [CLICK HERE]

Healing Surge for Lowbie's (Levels 1 - 9) was fixed at less than 35%. Changed in next release to use value in Self-Heal / Healing Surge % setting. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

16. ESCA

ESCA New Member

Found a Singular problem with mobs that are not facing / aggroing me. That is really annoying with some quest mobs i.e. Terracotta Warrior . If it turns into stone singular stops attacking and if you are lucky whitehits kill it. Or you get killed by adds coz singular gets stuck looping somewhere in the

Helpers/Savers
      ln170

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

ESCA, Welcome to HonorBuddy! Please see Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE] and follow those steps when posting an issue you would like me to look at. Most likely if your character stops attacking it is because the botbase is not calling Singular, but unable to know that without the details described in the post I linked. Thanks for the post and good luck with your toon, Bobby53

18. ESCA

ESCA New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Warrior
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing
      What level are you?: BOSS
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: no
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? i found it for you
      What happened (be specific)? quest mobs i.e. Terracotta Warrior are not attacked if they do not target me
      Did you attach a complete debug log? no
      but i got a snipplet 4 ya ^^
      seems you are right with that botbasecall but maybe your debug does not check savers. donno thx anyway

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

ESCA, No problem. Just know that to receive support in the future you'll need to attach a complete debug log as described in Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE]. Simply too many moving parts for a snippets or user provided description to contain enough detail about the versions, settings, and combat context the issue occurred under. Best of luck with your questing, Bobby53

20. 23051602

23051602 New Member

This is an observation from watching a leveling mage. Now at 86.

The kiting/disangage post serious problems when facing several mobs. It will lead to constant kiting and no dps at all. It also slows down the killing speed very significantly. I have tried to set false to Kiting and disengage but I can't really see a change in the behavior then. I think the only good way to fix this problem is to see it yourself since it's not really something you can log.