• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the detailed debug log file! Very much appreciated!

LogMark 1: It doesn't cast Health Funnel because of Soul Link. I didn't realize that Soul Link didn't replace Health Funnel anymore. Fixed in next release.

Other LogMarks: It appears it something is causing InteractWith to blacklist the target, which will (hopefully) cause the character to switch targets. What needs to be looked into is why it is being blacklisted however. I'll forward this along.

Thanks again and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53

2. odarn

odarn Banned

Changing specs did the trick. Thank you.

3. odarn

odarn Banned

At least, when the toon is not mounted. When mounted, it seems that it only attacks when a mob force it to dismount. Before that it runs back and forth.

Attached Files:

4. mat53

mat53 New Member

I wonder, why does singular always wait for global CD after casting spell? There are plenty of spells, that doesnt trigger global CD, or that has different global cd than other spells (for example eternal glory).

5. nokdu

nokdu New Member

well.. i kinda forgot to press the log mark...
      but here is a possible problem with the current hunter routine

doesn't seem to want to cast misdirection on pet.. massive loss there...
      PHP:
      [16:48:55.228 N] [SingularCasting Misdirection on Me:Pet.0428 100.0at 3.0 yds 
      [16:48:55.230 D] [CGSpellBook::CastSpellOverride ID34477KnownIndex48
      [16:48:56.012 D] [Singular-DEBUGEnsureTarget: /cancel Pending Spell Misdirection
      i'll get the full log uploaded tomorrow if it is needed ;)

6. Xzual

Xzual New Member

Elemental Shaman is prioritizing Lava Beam over Burst in all situations during Ascendance, even single target, also ignoring instant cast procs of burst

Also it is still casting spirit walkers grace out of combat for no reason or beginning combat with it and not moving...

Attached Files:

7. sourcemaster

sourcemaster New Member

Fix "cloak and dagger" talent for Rogues please! He always walks up to the mob to attack no matter WHAT settings I use. It is a waste of a good speed leveling talent. Also give us options for Vanish on Health % please.

8. jake1805

jake1805 New Member

9. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

i have the same question. singular is a wvery good cc for all classes but the gcd wait time sucks a little bit. without this the routines will work a lot better.

10. wozoki93

wozoki93 Banned

About Use SpeedBuff

The logic for the use speedbuff (burst of speed) is not really that optimal.

Never mind. I spoke to quick.
      Apparently BOS is only not triggered when NoCombatMoveTo is used.

11. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Bobby is it a cr issue usually when it attacks tagged mobs? Having a lot of trouble killing tagged mobs on Timeless Isle. Just wanted to know before I bother you with logs.

Thanks for all your tireless effort on this cr!

12. kreljo555

kreljo555 New Member

13. wozoki93

wozoki93 Banned

THIS!! Please fix as soon as possible! Specially vanish @ health!

14. nihilsub

nihilsub Member

not sure if you have been made aware yet but singular keeps casting "spiritwalker's grace" everytime it comes off CD wether im in combat or not

thanks

15. amputations

amputations Active Member

Just wanna chime in here and thank Bobby for the amazing job he puts into this Routine, everytime I use it I get amazed ^^ Cheers buddy! By the way, here is a list of intellect/caster trinkets in Siege of Orgrimmar & Throne of Thunder
      I list these because for casters sometimes its a good idea to refresh your dots when they are more powerful (like under a trinket procc that gives intellect etc, or legendary meta-gem)

Sinister primal diamond procc-spellid
      spellid=137592

Throne of Thunder-trinket procc-spellid's

Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance
      spellid=139134

Breath of the Hydra
      spellid=138896

Wushoolay's Final Choice
      spellid=138790

Unerring Vision of Lei Shen
      spellid=138964

Siege of Orgrimmar-trinket procc-spellid's

Frenzied Crystal of Rage
      spellid=148898

Purified Bindings of Immerseus
      spellid=146047

Kardris' Toxic Totem
      spellid=148907

Black Blood of Y'Shaarj (This is a stacking procc that stacks up intellect for 10 seconds and peaks at the last second)
      spellid=146183

Yu'lon's Bite
      spellid=146219

16. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi all,

If you need assistance, or wish to report a problem, please see Bobby53's Standard Request for More Info [CLICK HERE] .

cheers,
      chinajade

17. sourcemaster

sourcemaster New Member

[/FONT]
      - Description of a specific problem (preferably using template)
      Provide a concise description of what went wrong.
      For general discussion of your feelings, please feel free to post in any thread but the Singular thread. Dramatic emotional references about the issue help convey your level of satisfaction, but this is a support thread (not a discussion thread.) Within the Singular topic, keep posts focused on detailing the circumstance you encountered and information on how it may be improved. Posts containing profanity or derogatory terms will be deleted. - What went wrong with "Cloak and Dagger" Talent is the bot RECOGNIZES that it has it but still INSISTS on running directly into the mob before casting ambush instead of using it like it is intended at a 40 yard or less range. This talent used properly helps rogues not only level faster it reduces the chance for the bot to get an error like "not facing the right way" or anything like that. The bot ALWAYS runs upto the mob 1 yard away and it is very frustrating because after he runs into the mob he is no longer stealthed as the mob see's him and hits you out of stealth. (There goes your opener shot down) now time to engage combat and possibly die instead of having the mob at half health from one ambush. Please attempt to fix this issue. Also it would be very nice and helpful for rogues to have an option in the class settings to "Vanish on certain % or lower health to avoid death issues". Please address and thank you in advance if you modify these issues.

[EDIT 3-Oct-2013 by chinajade]: Hi Sourcemaster, sorry you took badly, our intent to help and get you to a quicker resolution.
      You cited the correct information, but failed to provide information Bobby53 requires:
      - Complete debug log file attached
      - LogMark or time the problem started as HH:MM:SS

You should know that Bobby53 simply ignores reports that don't provide the required information, and instead focuses his attention on those that do. In short, your just wasting your time creating a post here, if you're not willing to provide the required information.

18. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

please make singular work proper with Eternal flame for paladins, i level pala tanks and would be great if i could set it to only use Eternal flame, and at how many holy powers i wish... uses word of glory but not eternal flame (i got talent), so i changed to selfles healer but not so eficient :(. Thx

19. eksaro

eksaro Member

Ehm. Is it possible to change the priest class so that he will use Power Word: Shield even when in combat?

Any pointers to what i could change?

EDIT:

Also i have a bug. The bot sometimes doesnt use "Shadow Word: Death" and just stands there. Log file attached. When he try to cast spell the bot write a message that he cant do that yet or something like that, but i know its not on cooldown, and i can use it, because if i manually click it, it works like a charm, so it looks like some kinda bug in the singular priest code.
      This often cause a death, which is pretty anoying, since if im really unlucky he do this on all the mobs. Thats alot of death :p

EDIT2:
      Okey. Teste a little bit more. Runs fine sometimes, and sometimes it doesnt cast. Could it be something about a wow bug? I have gotten this quite alot, but i have no idea what is causing it.

Attached Files:

20. odarn

odarn Banned

Singular is setting the pull distance to 0 and getting my hunter killed. It changes the user settings whatever I do! This is unacceptable.

private static int _prevPullDistance = -1;

private static void MonitorPullDistance()
      {
      if (_prevPullDistance != CharacterSettings.Instance.PullDistance)
      {
      _prevPullDistance = CharacterSettings.Instance.PullDistance;
      Logger.Write(Color.White, "attention: Pull Distance set to {0} yds by {1}, Plug-in, Profile, or User", _prevPullDistance, GetBotName());
      }
      }

edit2: in the log, a Singular.Pull is mentioned. But it shows that these routines in fact turn the user settings into a useless part.

edit2: I am sorry If I sound ungrateful. I make use of the singular routines almost exclusively, so I really appreciate the work that has been done here. But I really got frustrated by the fact that the user settings kept being changed without me knowing what to do about it. My C# knowledge does not make feel secure enough to change the cs files yet, and apparently that is really necessary. As it was with the xml files of profiles.

Attached Files: