• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: The Complete MoP Daily Experience--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lphomiej, Mar 11, 2013.

1. mykitty

mykitty New Member

forget I even asked then, keep up the good work!

2. mykitty

mykitty New Member

For "The More You Know" quest in Isle of Thunder Alliance, is it normal for the bot to have difficult to loot some of the ritual artifact??

Specifically after killing the mob for the mask, there are 2 artifact outside the tent, it seem the bot can never loot it by itself, but manually you can.

3. mykitty

mykitty New Member

For "Maximum Capacitor" the Metal Lord Mono-Han part, is there a reason why you code it so bot will run away when casting? Its simpler to treat it as its other AOE and just run away AFTER it has drop the rock.
      Because right now, you run away as casting, and run back in to its other AOE and it just get really messy.

For "Forged Ahead!" , is there anything I can do to help code the two bosses behaviour?
      I asked because I see them everyday, and it seem is well worth the effort. I can explain what to do in writing, and get the SpellID and stuff. If you want me to help you code, you would have to give me a crash course on how to do so.

For "Raiding the Vault", is there anyway for HB to see the lighting on the jumping part?

Any chance you can add a brief changelog.txt into the profile folder?? Just so I know what I should be testing when you update.

4. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Maximum capacitor: The aoe doesn't generate an aura. Harder to detect using current QB usage. A complete custom built QB is needed for this quest alone.
      Same with Forged Ahead. Needs to be completely redone.
      Raiding the Vault: No. Not doable with HB, would be INCREDIBLY hit or miss.

As far as updates go I've stopped generating a full changelog, as it allows me a little leeway in just making changes fast instead of stopping to keep track of them all. Any issues you come across just post here. As far as testing goes, anything and everything is being tested. Like medicine, its always practiced, never perfected ;)

5. mykitty

mykitty New Member

Ok, since I have your attention here, where would I start to learn how to build a QB for a quest, I honestly don't mind putting the time to learn.

The way I see it is, if I can spend a week to get ONE QB done for either of the quest, then I dont EVER have to manually do it ever again. I think is well worth my time (and yours if you can get me started) =)

6. thebrodieman

Best way? just read thru some of the Specific Quests ones. I know about 80% of what I need to do, the issue is mostly being torn left and right between projects, trying to get things tidy'd up.

7. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

Hello so I keep getting an error saying no files are found. I downloaded your zip into the plugins like you said. I'd post a log but I actually see my characters name and server on the log. So please, if you can fix that to not show server/name that would be great!!

8. thebrodieman

When is it saying "no files found" then?
      Is the Plugin in a folder called BrodiesPlugin?

9. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

Correct, I got it in a folder with that name in plugins. It's saying parameter not found now as an error. I was getting this as well

[05:57:40.153 D] [Brodies Profile Updater]: Exception Could not find file 'F:\Testing\Plugins\BrodiesPlugin\Brodie_Profile_Updater.ver'.
      [05:58:08.820 N] Error trying to save the settings file: The process cannot access the file 'F:\Testing\Settings\(removed characters name and sever here) because it is being used by another process

10. thebrodieman

The error shows that the path listed does not equal the path you have. Confirm for me that the path listed here is the actual file's location.

11. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

I don't fully understand what you mean. I copy paste that error from my logs. Does that help?

12. thebrodieman

Is there that file at that location on your computer? Did you set it up right?

13. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

Yeah, I created a folder with the named "BrodiesPlugin" then I hit the .zip use winrar to extract it into BrodiesPlugin folder inside plugins. I try and run it and then I get those errors. Did I skip/miss a step?

14. thebrodieman

I don't know, but the error you have says that the path you installed to is not correct.
      Make sure its Plugins/BrodiesPlugin/... and not Plugins/BrodiesPlugin/BrodiesPlugin or Plugins/ANYTHING ELSE or such.

15. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

Gosh, stupid me I extracted it like you said BrodiesPlugin/BrodiesPlugin!!

Thanks for your fast responses and help! I really enjoy your work!

16. Lupqtn

Lupqtn New Member

Your SVN is down? I want your profiles!

17. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

SVN doesn't exsists anymore, read the first post and use the pluging as directed.

G

18. thebrodieman

See Post 1

19. marten

marten New Member

As soon I press start dailies the bot starts to HS and after det i get the message End of Profile...if you're seeing this something borked! (Check your QBs and that you have a Hearthstone!)

20. thebrodieman

Please supply a log file with all reports.
      Make sure you are using the plugin to start dailies, and not directly running it thru HB only.
      Also, make sure my plugin is running, and that ProfileSwapper and Pandaria Dailies V2 are not (they conflict, as new plugin contains both).