• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: The Complete MoP Daily Experience--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lphomiej, Mar 11, 2013.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Did it open first aid?
      Are you by chance in combat when it starts?
      Are you using ANY addons that modify the TradeSkill ui?

2. Asan

Asan New Member

It did open the first aid but didn't make any bandages. I had already some in my bags.
      I wasn't in combat at all!
      I have a couple of addons but not for de tradeskill UI.

I can list you all my addons if it can help and my plugins.

3. thebrodieman

Did you install the PerformTradeskillOn.cs file I posted yesterday? (Or two days ago?) I made a small mod to the HB release but it is not on my SVN. Only on forum. TradeSkill quests have been...iffy since 5.2.

4. Asan

Asan New Member

No I didn't yet, I will download it and try to make the cloud serpent dailys when I will be at homes in about 3-4 hours. So if I understand I will be beta testing it so I should make a backup of my actual TradeskillOn.cs.

I will update a message on forum once it's done !

5. movah

movah New Member

ya I had that problem also, but mostly it seems to avoid it. Do you get tagged every time ?

6. copdingo

copdingo New Member

I have been trying to run dailies for isle of thunder and i started getting this error today.

[InteractWith-v419(error)]: The 'NonCompeteDistance' attribute's value (saw '0') is not on the closed interval [1..40].
      [InteractWith-v419(warning) @line 103]: Attribute 'MinRange' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [InteractWith-v419(error) @line 103]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Profile has too many errors

I have completely deleted the old SVN folder i had for your profiles and re installed it. Also deleted all the cache from HB and still nothing. Any ideas?

EDIT: After picking up the quests myself it would do the quests, but it would not pick up ANY of the quests there.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    7. thebrodieman

But you forgot to move the Quest Behaviors from my SVN folder to your HB folder. The error states that your InteractWith is very much out of date.

8. wellmek

wellmek New Member

Getting this is my error when I try to run it:

Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\CombatUseItemOnV2.cs(221,18) : error CS0260: Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.CombatUseItemOnV2.CombatUseItemOnV2'; another partial declaration of this type exists
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\CombatUseItemOnV2.cs(225,21) : error CS0102: The type 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.CombatUseItemOnV2.CombatUseItemOnV2' already contains a definition for 'UseItemStrategyType'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\InteractWith.cs(342,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.InteractWith' already contains a definition for 'InteractWith'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\InteractWith.cs(346,21) : error CS0102: The type 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.InteractWith.InteractWith' already contains a definition for 'NavigationModeType'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\InteractWith.cs(353,21) : error CS0102: The type 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.InteractWith.InteractWith' already contains a definition for 'QuestFrameDisposition'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\BasicVehicleBehaviour.cs(43,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicVehicleBehaviour' already contains a definition for 'BasicVehicleBehaviour'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\MountVehOnly.cs(29,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.MountVehOnly' already contains a definition for 'MountVehOnly'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\NoControlVehicle.cs(29,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.NoControlVehicle' already contains a definition for 'NoControlVehicle'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\VehicleBehavior.cs(27,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.VehicleBehavior' already contains a definition for 'VehicleBehavior'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\VehicleMover.cs(175,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.Vehicles.VehicleMover' already contains a definition for 'VehicleMover'
      Errors in quest behaviors!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Errors in quest behaviors!

I copied and pasted the plugins and new quest behaviors into the plugins and quest behaviors profile, which is what i assume you to to merge them? didn't ovewrite them, and I didn't just paste the new quest behaviors into the old one.

9. thebrodieman

You need to overwrite. Otherwise you have more duplicates.
      Actually what happened was you put Quest Behaviors INTO Quest Behaviors, so you have Quest behaviors\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles and so on. You have to merge the two folders, and overwrite the dupes.
      At this point, you may want to reinstall, or at least delete the whole quest behaviors folder and recover it from the HB install zip, then add my QBs again.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    10. MacPod

MacPod Member

[Compiler Error]: d:\Tetris\HB\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\DeathknightStart\WaitForPatrol.cs(169,18) : error CS0534: "Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.DeathknightStart.WaitForPatrol.WaitForPatrol" implementiert den geerbten abstrakten Member "Honorbuddy.QuestBehaviorCore.QuestBehaviorBase.EvaluateUsage_DeprecatedAttributes(System.Xml.Linq.XElement)" nicht.
      [Compiler Error]: d:\Tetris\HB\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\DeathknightStart\WaitForPatrol.cs(169,18) : error CS0534: "Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.DeathknightStart.WaitForPatrol.WaitForPatrol" implementiert den geerbten abstrakten Member "Honorbuddy.QuestBehaviorCore.QuestBehaviorBase.EvaluateUsage_SemanticCoherency(System.Xml.Linq.XElement)" nicht.
      Errors in quest behaviors!

:( Can't start anything.

11. thebrodieman

Fresh install.

12. Asan

Asan New Member

Well, It did work today with this CS.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    13. Kmica

Kmica Member

My Farm Profiles

lately have problems with the planting profiles. the bot just skips some ripe vegetable or the stubborn weed and cant complete the profile since it still has seeds in bag to plant.

is the latest version of singular interfering in some way bcs i found the following in the log:

[04:04:42.399 D] [InteractWith-v461(debug) @line 71]: Interacted with Magebulb
      [04:04:43.046 D] Activity: Moving to hunting ground waypoint 'hunting ground center'
      [04:04:43.509 N] [Singular-DEBUG] CheckCurrentTarget: changed to: (null)
      [04:04:47.374 D] Activity: No interactable mobs in area--terminating due to WaitForNpcs="false"
      [04:04:47.376 D] [InteractWith-v461(debug) @line 71]: No interactable mobs in area--terminating due to WaitForNpcs="false"
      Excluded Units:
      Magebulb [Blacklisted]
      Magebulb [Blacklisted]

the full log is included and i can also provide a screen capture of the situation.

View attachment 8612 2013-04-25 06.03.txt

the same situation is with singular shipped with 557.
      If i manually harvest the ripe plants and remove stubborn weed the bot finishes planting the seeds normally (he interracts with occupied soil on his own).

regards

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    14. tomten

tomten Banned

Hi Brodie.

Im having troubles with the profile changer plugin.

If the bot hangs/crashed / wow crashes / something goes wrong besides pressing stop, its impossible to get it to continue.
      It'll either:
      Spam 'Profile Changer: Load Profile:' endlessly until you get dialog saying something borked.
      Or it will auto hearthstone and say something borked / end of dailies.

I have todo a fresh install and skip the factions it started on.
      Looking over the logs the plugin fails at line 88 and 622 'file not found' which is interesting considering it finds it before crash.

Anything im doing wrong on my end ?

Edit. Just solved it, going in to settings and saving daily grind again seems to unbug it.
      Still strange behaviour :s

Do you want log for it ?

15. Kmica

Kmica Member

Thats normal and has been mentioned alot in last few days.

Each time u start a new instance of HB u need to go into settings of the profile changer plugin and press save.

regards

16. tomten

tomten Banned

I checked frontpage to see if i indeed missed something but either im blind or it isnt important enough for frontpage...

17. OUGHT

OUGHT New Member

When I'm on quest Burning Away the Filth the bots stuck at the banner (40.4, 41.0) and runs near it, not trying to burn it.

18. Digitalmocking

Digitalmocking New Member

Golden Lotus Dailies: "Backed into a Corner"
      Bot never attacks the quillens holding captured townsfolk or goes inside buildings to rescue them, mostly goes back and forth to the Questgiver. I let the quest run for about 20 minutes, then completed it by hand.

edit: looks like the problem is actually with: "My town, its on fire again"
      Bot doesn't pick up buckets to put fires out

edit2: Just ran the quests on a second character, the problem is with My Town, Its on Fire Again. Once you complete that it finished Backed into a Corner on its own.

19. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

20. Stip

Stip New Member

For golden lotus dailies, quest Ruffling Some Feathers, the bot will stop midway from quest completion, then try to do the next phase, then keep acusing the "previously completed quests" warning, forever.

P.S.: where is the code icon? The message editing panel won't load anymore. Was Html disabled?

Attached Files: