• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: The Complete MoP Daily Experience--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lphomiej, Mar 11, 2013.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Don't click recompile. Recompile is like closing HB and reopening, which would then require you to redo the setup again. If it still doesn't work, delete Plugins\ProfileChanger\Config and resetup. But do NOT hit recompile.

2. Memnar

Memnar New Member

shit, I always assumed that recompile was what you clicked to reload the profiles once you made changes.

:D
      Thank you!!!!!.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    3. foreveracting

foreveracting Member

so what's this new pokeman plugin that you added? will there be an instruction on how to use it? i.e. set to farming?

also i think someone posted it a while back but i didn't get a chance to set it. for Kalaxxi, i get the need to do more quests in order to do dailies. was there a fix to this?

4. thebrodieman

Yes, you must unlock at least 2 paragons. If you have already, try deleting the Cache folders for both HB and WoW, and reset both. Its an error from WoW, broadcasting an incorrect quest/achievement completion.

5. foreveracting

foreveracting Member

ok, i will try that, and the pokemon thing?

6. thebrodieman

Its not my work, just posting to get it out.
      Do a search on the forums for its respective page.
      I'm just making logic files for pets.

7. sholee

sholee New Member

hey when I try to start bot I get this msg:

Cannot start quest bot-this profile does not contain a quest order. and other msg was:
      [InteractWith-v419(error)]: The 'NonCompeteDistance' attribute's value (saw '0') is not on the closed interval [1..40].
      [InteractWith-v419(warning) @line 105]: Attribute 'MinRange' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [InteractWith-v419(error) @line 105]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Profile has too many errors

Am I doing something wrong?

lol nvm,it was probably me just being stupid,it works perfect now :D cheers

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    8. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Quest: The Enemy of my Enemy... Is Still my Enemy!

Never get stuck there before, but it seems there is a Bomb on a Tent and Toon cant reach it and get stuck there.

This is a Ground Blackspot, i dont know if this helps because the Bombe is on a Higher Z Coord.
      <Blackspot X="2960.7" Y="3420.746" Z="394.5116" Radius="10.57025" />

Attached Files:

9. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Quest: ???

Toon just fly to three points, dismount, if there is a respawn he kills it after that he mount up and fly to the other point, endless.

Attached Files:

10. Deviton

Deviton New Member

Hey, im sorry to bother you. But i can't get the tillers dailies to work. I get WARNING: Previously completed quests detected! even tho i have deleted cache, have been like this for 3 days. Can you help me find out where the problem is:)

Attached Files:

11. thebrodieman

Firstly, the first error you're getting is actually from Golden Lotus.
      Second, why are you manually loading the Farming Dailies profile? This profile runs the planting and work orders profile, and is controlled from the Tillers Profile. There is no need to run this profile manually, hence why it is not on the checklist for ProfileChanger. You only need to load Daily Grind on the first run. After that, it is UNNECESSARY to manually load profiles, and will cause issues in the order of which you chose profiles if you switch it to another midway thru a run (even if the run has not started).
      Third, have you been deleting the HB\Cache folder? Most people mistake Cache for WoW\Cache, wherein it needs to be the HB\Cache folder.

12. Soeski

Soeski Member

I still need help on the Vicejaw quest (you know, the big croc). All my toons get killed all the time, never completing this quest and thus I can never complete the Daily Grind. Can someone please shed some light on how to complete this one?
      No matter if I use my Ret Paladin (470) of my Balance Druid (471) or my Shadow Priest (468). They all let Vicejaw bite them to death. They simply walk away too late (backwards), or turn their back on him and walk away too late. Sometimes not even walking away at all. Even so, you take roughly 50K dmg each bite and I get bitten 2 or 3 times every time Vicejaw stops for a meal.
      On top of that, my toons mostly do not even stand on the right side of Vicejaw, so my attacks deflect.
      In short, the Quest Behavior really needs an overhaul. Am I the only one with this problem?

13. Sata888

Sata888 New Member

Hi,
      In regards to the tiller's dailys in the daily grind, I have the following observations:

1. it is always picking the Golden Lotus work order even thought 2 of my toons are exalted with them and I don't need it. at first I remove golden lotus work order and it will sometimes go buy the seeds for another work order like Klaxxi and come back and does the 8 farm plots (except for encroaching and wild weed) and then it goes back to the board and picks golden lotus work order again.
      If i removed it again from the quest log, It will either go back to the board and pick it again or just stand there by the 2nd farm plot and say "Loading profile" over and over and over. is there a way for you to make it so we can pick our 2 work orders before running the bot and not have the bot open the board to pick the work orders?

2. there are encroaching weeds and wild weed and my toon will not press "1" or "1/2" to get rid of them. it just stands there or stand in the weed flying around. I have to stop the bot and manually press "1"

3. Is there a way to make it do the actually tiller's dailies first and then do the farms after? I noticed when it 'bugs' out on the farms part, it will not continue to do the tiller's quests themselves. I rather for it to do the dailies quests for me and later i can deal with the farm by myself if needed.

thanks for the great work! keep it up! :)

14. thebrodieman

1) It is attempting to pick up Golden Lotus over and over again because it is detecting that you do NOT have exalted with this character. You said you run this for multiple characters. Are you closing and reopening HB between characters?
      Deleting a quest from the quest log while the bot is running is a near-surefire way of breaking the profile. Don't do it.
      The profile should not pick up more than 1 of these quests. (Work Orders) If it is, something from WoW is not being received. Once one has been picked up, and done (so as long as work order 1 or 2 is in log) it should NOT pick up another. I currently ONLY support it doing 1 per day.
      2) I'll look into this issue, see if it's on my end
      EDIT: Both of these detect "Am I on a 'transport'" to determine whether or not to click 1. If the bot is having this much trouble so far on detecting things from WoW (see 1) then I assume the issue is your bot/client and not the profile.
      3) If it doesn't bug out on the farm, then there would be no need to move one in front of the other. If it bugs out, it means you'll still be stuck on this profile.

Please, always submit a log file with all bug reports. All I have to go on is your descriptions, and no information from your bot at this point. For all I know, your install is corrupted (just an example, not necessarily true) and the log would have told me that.

15. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

[InteractWith-v419(error)]: The 'NonCompeteDistance' attribute's value (saw '0') is not on the closed interval [1..40].
      [InteractWith-v419(error) @line 86]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Profile has too many errors

getting this for alliance isle of thunder dailys m8.

16. thebrodieman

QBs out of date, always copy over my SVN's Quest Behaviors folder.

17. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Quest: Hard as a Rock

Toon gets stuck at a lot of "Mogu Statues". Some work some not. Normaly it needs to hit em or interact to fall down or fight against them.
      Code:
      [18:19:24.338 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.576, 1855.026, 351.1244> on map 870
      [18:19:32.293 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.641, 1855.116, 351.124> on map 870
      [18:19:40.431 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.661, 1855.018, 351.1241> on map 870
      [18:19:49.380 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.758, 1855.326, 351.1239> on map 870
      [18:19:59.164 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.866, 1854.991, 351.1243> on map 870
      [18:20:09.475 D] [STUCK] Got stuck at <1278.651, 1855.131, 351.1241> on map 870

Attached Files:

18. giggety

giggety New Member

[Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\hbb\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\VehicleMover.cs(282,62) : error CS0103: The name 'GetMobNameFromId' does not exist in the current context
      Errors in quest behaviors!

I have no log file it crashes on startup.... any ideas?

last 2 days

19. Digitalmocking

Digitalmocking New Member

Doing tillers dailies today, all characters had the same problem, gets about halfway done, spams "[LoadProfile-v369(info) @line 648]: Loading profile '[Rep] Tillers Votes [Brodie].xml'" over and over. It did this on all 5 of my toons today, 3 completely exalted with everyone, 2 fresh.

Log attached.

View attachment 1620 2013-04-28 21.02.txt.zip

20. GGarcia

GGarcia Member

During the Klaxxi quests why does my toon keep choosing the buff "Master of Puppets" no matter what I do once I start the bot again it will always go back and grab it.