• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

both these log files are from 2-3 weeks ago and contain no information (they are empty). Sorry. If you can recreate the problem and send a new log, I can look into it.

2. thebrodieman

Not 100% of which "eggs" you are referring to. Can you please provide a log file?

3. tghmember

tghmember New Member

Does this work with hbrelog? If so, how?

Do you manually have to set it up each time?

4. thebrodieman

It would work to load individual profiles, however running it with the plugin will not work with scheduled logins. The plugin needs to be setup on startup in order to make use of the profileswapper section.

5. thebrodieman

As of today (Friday) I am currently running through MoP to try and fix may issues resulting from outdated code and hidden changes to small things Blizz may have altered. Sometimes extra quests added or moved NPCs affect the whole run of a profile. Today I ran through Isle of Thunder, but was unable to finish it all in one day. Tomorrow I plan to tackle, and hopefully finally finish, the Phase 4 quests there, which have been incomplete and causing issues. I know there have been some glitchy moments with flying in Valley of the Four Winds too, so I will be checking to see which ones flightor is having issues with. If anyone has any detailed issues and logs relating to MoP dailies, now is the time to post them. Updates will be posted on page 1 in the change log. No live update tonight as there isn't MUCH worthwhile yet, but tomorrow brings more to do. So...YAY! :)

6. mikkeljarlgren

mikkeljarlgren New Member

Someone who wanna help me set it up for me? ;)

7. thebrodieman

Instructions are on page 1, but what do you need help with?

8. thebrodieman

Good News Everybody!

I have written a QuestBehavior that will do the fight against Itoka for the Forge Ahead! quest! However, some mesh changes and such are needed to ensure proper navigation to the anvils you're supposed to click, so once it's fully tested and working, it will go live and you will all worship me as though I were your God........or you can just finish the quest AFK now ;) Lots of updates coming this weekend. I'm holding off on them for one HUGE push for Isle of Thunder. Stay tuned for more!!!

9. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Awesome - can't wait! Thanks so much :)

10. Gouru

Gouru New Member

Ran Shado-Pan this morning, looking much cleaner. However, it appears that the 'Nav=Fly' doesn't work with the <Objective> tag as well (I'm guessing same bug as with MoveTo. Shado-Pan dailies have a number of places where this is being used, so may want to use custombehavior flyto there as well.

11. thebrodieman

Haven't gotten to Shado Pan at all yet, so, glad its working slightly better for you regardless.

12. thebrodieman

OK everyone! New updates are in! And because its so big here's the patch notes! (This is for both Public and Premium users)

Code:
      Plugin Update r85
      Avoidance Code
      -- Added Energized Metal avoidance (associated with Mono Han)
      -- Added Ball Lightning avoidance (associated with Forge Ahead, Itoka)
      -- Added spell avoidance for Mono Han
      -- Added spell avoidance for Itoka
      -- Added spell avoidance for Hoku

Quest Behaviors r53
      Forge Ahead
      -- Added QB for fight against Itoka
      -- Added QB for fight against Hoku

Profiles r308
      Stonetalon Mountains
      -- Added hotspot locations for Master Thal'darah (simingly HB database has wrong location)
      Isle of Thunder (Universal changes)
      -- Reconfigured Behavior disabling of Pull and Combat to assure we don't leave the safety bubble when picking up or turning in quests
      -- Added WaitTime on certain Lua's relating to quest pickups to assure we aren't too fast
      -- Converted all RunTo to MoveTo
      -- Converted all CB "NoCombatMoveTo" to MoveTo
      -- Added WaitTime after turn in to accomodate for kicker quests repopulating on NPCs
      Isle of Thunder (Horde) (Main Selector)
      -- Kicker quest for Isle proper pickup code added (no more autopickup)
      -- Context cleanup on some Condition code
      -- WaitTime added to zoning portal, to assure we don't start too early after zone in
      -- Removed CollectionDistance on "PvE or PvP" quest book, location defined, don't need huge search area
      -- Corrected QuestId for Thunder Forge selector (Save Our Scouts)
      Court of Bones (Horde)
      -- Soul Surrender - Converted CollectThings to InteractWith, increased search zone
      Conquerer's Terrace (Alliance)
      -- The More You Know - Added NumOfTimes and WaitTime (should no longer pickup one then skip the rest)
      Conquerer's Terrace (Horde)
      -- Removed old Quest Overrides no longer used
      -- Knowledge is Power - Converted Objective to InteractWith (Objective couldn't reach certain items, skipped many types)
      -- Fixed turn in location, was running to an additional waypoint, should head straight there now
      -- Fixed bad profile call after (resulting in lag only)
      The Tillers
      -- Sped up all WaitTime on quest pickups in Halfhill, should double the speed there
      -- Removed HasQuestAvailable conditional of "Available", seemingly causing code to ignore NPCs completely
      -- Added new quest checks for Tillers Votes (Part 2 of farm expansion quest)
      -- Money Matters - Complete recode, should be MUCH more efficient and smart
      -- Pest Problems - Changed interaction so it will constantly search for targets until complete or aura disappears instead of rechecking after each successful interaction (makes it much faster)
      -- Simian Sabotage - Complete recode, will now fly straight to the target and use item as soon as it can, then move on once confirmed clear (will not spam item until done)
      -- The Lesser of Two Evils - Added forced flight code, should fix issues with HB mounting ground mount to reach from Halfhill/Lower grounds
      Thunder Forge (Both)
      -- Removed old Quest Overrides no longer used
      -- Maximum Capacitor - Complete recode, should be much smarter, and utilizes new spell avoidance
      -- On Her Magic-ey Secret Service/Save Our Scouts - Complete recode, should be much smarter, and utilizes new spell avoidance
      -- Forge Ahead - Complete recode, should be much smarter, interacts with targets after Itoka goes invincible (gets close on most but is only 50-75% effective on some due to mesh), targets Bloods on Hoku fight, and utilizes new spell avoidance
      Za'tual (Horde)
      -- Harbringers of the Loa - updated MobId to confirm we only go after the correct mobs
      The Tillers (Votes/Expansions)
      -- Added Nav="Fly" Support
      -- Added pickup code for Growing the Farm I: A Little Problem in case we didn't have it yet
      -- Added Growing the Farm II: The Broken Wagon
      -- Added Growing the Farm II: Knock on Wood

ENJOY!!!

13. kirdd

kirdd New Member

Seems that the most recent build is having some issue with the Timeless Isle coin with quest turn in grind profile. Have restarted, cleared cache and still having the profile return that there is nothing left to do and just ends without having done anything. I am starting the profile on Timeless Isle as well.

Log attached.

Attached Files:

14. thebrodieman

Error in your log was fixed about 15 ago, r56 of QBs svn. Restart HB and allow for auto install. Should correct your issue.

15. kirdd

kirdd New Member

Thanks, was not getting an auto update when starting HB so just did a full reinstall and it is working again.

16. archvenom

archvenom New Member

Getting a profile error. See logs

Attached Files:

17. degarit

degarit New Member

Hi Brodie
      I have a question for the profile: Emperor Shaohao Rep farming.
      Sometimes the character falls from the mountain and rest there until HB shotdown and wow shutdown.
      Is there a solution to move the character to the nearest hotspot when he fall?
      If there is a solution the profile will be absolutely awesome.
      Thanks for the answer!

18. thebrodieman

This may be mesh related, as the bot doesn't know how to get back up. I'm checking with Highvoltz (the resident mesh guy) to see what can be done.

19. thebrodieman

FIXED! Thanks for the heads up!

20. sheely69

sheely69 Member

For the Shao Hao profile, could you make it so it basically just farms the area I've marked here, and not the (you're going to get oneshot if you step in here) zone e.g: the big black cross:[​IMG]

or atleast make a seperate profile for it, it's a waste of gold and time every time I run that profile.