• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

TheBrodieMan's Leveling Do-er Quester Thingy! Problem

Log attached.

Summary, bot keeps trying to get a quest that is unavailable from the npc, maybe it skipped pre-quests or something bugged?
      Zone: zangarmarsh
      quest w/ problem: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9785

Attached Files:

2. Mannoroth

Mannoroth Member

I would like to have the pro version. unfortunately I can not log on botheaven as always comes the same error

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 80.71.133.72:25
      Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 80.71.133.72:25

Source Error:

I tried it with different browsers and also from other pc always the same

3. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

There are a bunch of dailies (rep) quests that are missed.... Do you plan on implementing them anytime soon? Some of them are quiet easy to implement - I almost completed one by mistake while doing another with the plugin (just happened to have it in my log), I now pick that up as well every time I run the plugin...

As of right now the easier ones I would do are the fishing dailies (The Tillers which gives rep for Farmer Fung, Fish Fellreed, Gina Mudclaw, Haohan Mudclaw, Jogu the Drunk and Tina Mudclaw)

4. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm not specifically sure of what quests you are referring to. The only quests missing are maybe 5-6 across all races total. I'm not 100% familiar with any fishing dailies for Tillers. If you could provide names or id's of quests I can research them.

5. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

Sure thing man - After the bot finishes up this mornings rounds I will go through each zone / area for you and list them.

BTW: Good work man, I am not trying to complain just trying to help. Keep up the excellent work.

6. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Any ideas on leveling do-er problem brodieman?

7. thebrodieman

Try again. The site was down today.

8. thebrodieman

Haven't been home yet. Will look when I can.

9. thebrodieman

Apparently you need to be Friendly with Cenarion Expedition to start this quest. I would assume you are Neutral (or lower?). Assuming the bot skipped the quests in Hellfire that were related to this. I will make an addition to Zangarmarsh to check for reputation.

10. bseen

bseen New Member

Hey Brodie!
      I bought your Premium. Is it correct on Timeless Isle Coin Grind that it very often just stands still scanning for stuff? There are still Mobs around which he could kill in the time. Thanks!

11. thebrodieman

The "scanning for stuff" is probably the wait time to receive a confirmation from the WoW server that a quest has been completed. Each chest on the island is tied to a quest tag. It takes 30-45 seconds for wow to send a response on these particular quest tags to state that you have successfully opened that chest, and it is no longer available. Instead of running around the island multiple times making multiple attempts possibly interrupted by combat or blacklisting due to time taken to get there, it waits for confirmation. I can program it to kill things in very close proximity to the chest for a few moments, all 30 seconds of it, but it would require me to forcibly tell it "done with the chest, now kill whatever you see until there's nothing (which means possibly keep killing for the next hour depending on where you are)". Chests are a one time thing. The 10 minutes of lost time grabbing them and sitting still gets made up for with the grind and meat turn ins later.

12. bseen

bseen New Member

Yeah, That makes sense to me. :) Thanks for your answer. I am trying the whole stuff now on my Toons. Dailies work fine so far!

13. WrathofGod

WrathofGod New Member

One problem I've been having is my guy will like to run through the higher elites instead of avoiding them on the Isle of Giants then he gets raped. Is there a way to keep him from doing this?

14. Azikio

Azikio New Member

Brodie i have a problem , have format my Laptop and re install everything and when i did all the installs i try to load the Brodies Plugin but give me a .NET Framework error , when you press continue the Plugin only half loads and none of the buttons seem to do anything.
      What did i do wrong , please help :(
      Thanks

View attachment error brodie.txt

15. thebrodieman

Make sure it installed and updated correctly. Beyond that into .net framework I don't know why it would do that. Can you include a log of HB startup and running? Missing files says to me it never updated.

16. thebrodieman

Avoidance of specific mobs is in, as well as blacklisting pulls on them. Pathing is in. It shouldn't go directly for the larger mobs. I can say that stopping and restarting the profile outside of it's start point may cause it to follow an unspecified path back to the beginning, resulting in pathing through elite mobs. I've done my best with the combination of pathing and spell avoidance code, but I can't guarantee safety on it.

17. Azikio

Azikio New Member

Loaded TheBrodieMan's Compendium Plugin v1.4.0
      Please Wait While [Brodies Plugin] Checks For Updates, This MAY Take Several Minutes
      Unable to run [Brodies Plugin] update process
      Unable to run [Brodies QB Updater] update process
      Unable to run [Brodies Profile Updater] update process

:(

18. thebrodieman

Log files please. HB output snippets pasted into comments is like going to the repair shop without your car and telling them "it's broken because thing". Please. :)

19. Azikio

Azikio New Member

20. thebrodieman

According to the log file, you have missing files required to properly perform the update. Please reinstall the plugin fresh then retry.