• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Penthouse

Penthouse New Member

Hey, just wanted to say you have done an amazing job with this plugin, I've been having a few issues with it though since the update.

When I'm questing it seems to always stop and attack any and every mob that's near me. Then it will try and go either turn in the quest, try and go pick one up, or continue with the current quest but then stops, runs to a mob and kills it then starts the loop again. It will continue to do this even if the mob is grey, meaning it's not getting any quests done.

If you can help I would appreciate it, thank you

2. ciddative

ciddative Member

Also noticed when picking up the Tillers' quests, if I have any of the "gifts" to turn in, when speaking to the npc's who you can give the gifts to, the bot will still pick the top gossip option thinking its picking up the quests. But depending on what items you have found, the first 1/2/3/4 etc gossip options will just be gift turn-ins, and the actual quest the bot is trying to pick up is the bottom one.

Would it be possible to have the bot turn in any of these automatically? The gossip options disappear once you have turned in all items so it would get to the quest pickup eventually.

Unless its already supposed to turn these in and you want me to provide a log of mine not turning them in?

3. Beastyboy

Beastyboy New Member

Now it works perfect! Thanks :)

4. Bogglonaut

Bogglonaut New Member

I want to obtain the Free Version on the Buddyauth Store, but the Link doesn´t work, is there a alternative source?

5. Drindel

Drindel New Member

Hey Brodie, love your plug-in. I've been using it to level up my lock, but when he got to lvl 54 it ran to the flight guy, opened the map and just stood there. The bot window says "RunMacro 1/1 Times". Is this because it wants to move a new quest hub but doesn't see a path to get there?

Btw, cleared all caches and actually READ all previous posts before posting about this problem and attached is my log file.

Also, I hearthed to UC seeing if it was just a location problem, but still doing same thing.

Oh, edit 2. Bought the premium version this morning but the free version is verified disabled and did a clean install of HB.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    6. ciddative

ciddative Member

Bot crashed during the Shado-Pan dailies, shortly after pickng up the "Cheng-Bo" quest. the message indicated it couldnt find the Cheng Bo npc himself, and stopped. However, I clicked start and it went to him and contiunued as normal.

Also when starting the Isle of Thunder quests, the bot went to the ship, teleported to the beach. The message stated it was headed to Shado-Pan garrison, but it just killed a few sharks and then crashed.

Do I need to be further along in the Isle of Thunder questline for this? I did all the one-man scneario prereqs

EDIT: Scratch that, still had a scenario left to do

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    7. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The HB store is the only source for the free version of this plugin. If you can't get the page to work, please contact HB support.

8. thebrodieman

Jumping The Shark looked like it was hitting buttons in the log. What was happening on the screen?

Logmark 1 and 2 i don't know where those are in the log. What NPC was it trying to interact with? When you manually dismount, this does not always help HB recover from being stuck in midair and may require you to hit stop/start on HB.

9. thebrodieman

Make sure that "KillBetweenHotspots" is not on. You don't need this active with questing/leveling.

10. thebrodieman

There is support for Tillers Friend items built into the tillers dailies profile. It doesn't run, however, until after the dailies are done for the day. The issue is gossip option placement. Some NPCs the options for the quest is on top, others its the bottom, and some gossip options don't count the same as the quest options. Trying to do them before pickup is messy...and unreliable. Afterwards is much easier but there's limited testing, as most people just said "yep it worked" or "it didn't" and never explain how or why, leaving me to believe it wasn't that bad. Recommendation: PickUp all the dailies for the day and let it run. See if it works afterwards. If it does then all I need to do is figure out how to tweak pickups.

11. thebrodieman

Typo in profile name that it was trying to load. So sorry about that. I have corrected the type, and 3.0.1.24 will reflect this change. SORRY AGAIN!

12. thebrodieman

I've added Cheng Bo to my to-do list. I have a few XYZs that need to be added in out in that area.

13. Rezlol

Rezlol New Member

Is there any way I can use this with HBRelog?

14. thebrodieman

At this current time, no.

15. ciddative

ciddative Member

It was standing right by the correct npc - John "Big Hook" Marsock - on the little pier. It had the npc targeted but would not initiate dialogue or interact with him. The log would just show "unable to interact with xxx blacklisting for 30secs"

I know you mentioned these dailies arent supposed to be fully afk, but I get worried stopping and starting HB thinking it will cause problems. Is this fine to do?

Doing another fresh run from the top right now, will monitor

16. ciddative

ciddative Member

Bot stalled after Mantid under fire in the Golden Lotus dailies. It killed the 80 mobs, then it appears it tried to navigate to the other location for "Bloodied Skies", but without exiting the vehicle first, threw and exception as it couldnt fly or walk there, and crashed.

This one happens now and them, not every time, perhaps its Singular's vehicle behaviour,. i dont know. I exited the vehicle, clicked start again and it continued fine

Attached Files:

17. ciddative

ciddative Member

Bot stalled during the Tillers dailies as mentioned before. It was trying to pick up "Learn and Grow VI" from Gina Mudclaw, howver I had a Jade Cat in my inventory so the top gossip option was "A Jade cat for Gina". It clicked the gossip option but didnt click the complete button, closed the dialog window and repeated this.

I picked up "Learn and Grow VI" manually and the bot continued to do all the Tiller dailies and finished them - there were some interact errors whilst doing "Money Matters" but the bot seemd to finish it on its own anyway.

I waited for the bit to finish the Tillers and head for the Cloud Serpent dailies before pressing stop. Sure enough, the Jade Cat was still in the inventory.

I always fully clear my quest log before starting a new day's dailies, as Im not sure how having completed/incomlplete dailies from previous days affects the bot. Does the quest log have any effect? Or is it just the cache folders we need to clear?

Attached Files:

18. ciddative

ciddative Member

Bot stalled during the Cloud Serpent Dailies. It picked up "Flight Training: Ring Roundup", spoke to the npc to call the dragon. Got a bit confused and had to call the dragon a few times, then eventually mounted it and moved towards the rings.

Ive had different results on this, but it normally flies through 1-5 out of the 6 rings then flies to a nearby treetop and stops dead, the log says "no viable mobs". There are rings in sight though, but moving towards them causes the bot to take back control and fly back to its beloved tree.

In this case I stopped the bot, flew through the remaining rings and turned it in. The bot picked up the followup, "Flight Training Full speed ahead", then ignored it and carried on with the rest of the dailies.

I know neither of these are dailies, theyre just pre reqs for the sky race daily (which the bot handles perfectly!). Just thought I would mention them even if they are low priority for you :)

Attached Files:

19. ciddative

ciddative Member

Bot stalled during the Shado-Pan dailies. Just after completing the quest Assault Deadtalker's Plateau, the quest "Uruk" appears, and then the bot crashes saying it cant find a performable objective.

Ive seen these popup quests cause a few problems whilst levelling with Kicks profiles, almost as if the popup being on screenm interferes.

I sat this particular error on 2 toons one of ther other, same exact spot, before "Uruk".

EDIT: I should add that starting the bot again after it has stopped works fine, and the bot goes and does Uruk and the other dailies as normal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    20. ciddative

ciddative Member

On the other hand, here is another toon doing Shado-Pan dailies. Instead of crashing when the Uruk quest appeared, it ignored it and went to start the August Celestials dailies.

I stopped it, loaded the Shado-Pan dailies again via the plugin, and it completed Uruk fine.

Not sure what's different between this and the others previously

Attached Files: