• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

I just discovered your amazing plugin, and so far I'm loving it! Tried the Timeless Isle coin farm but its rather pointless in trying to bot on the Timeless Isle as I'm playing on what has to be the most populated Horde server in the EU (Kazzak) so there is basically so much lagg going on all the time messing up looting, not to mention every single time that freaking ship spawns and everyone and their mother are trying to attack it the entire Isle, if not the entire server is just halting for several minutes making everything unplayable. Not to mention killing the elites is rather hard to do solo, especially as my character is a Mistweaver (healer) Monk and there is basically no routines optimised for Mistweaver grinding so I have to off-specc into Windwalker and even though patch 5.4 have made it rather easy to grab new ilevel 496 gear fast and quite easily I still got no trinkets nor weapons spotting any agility stats making these elites damn hard for the bots to beat down so grinding not very effective neither way.

So I moved on to Pandaria dailies to get some reputation going with faction whereas I'm not yet exalted, and for some fast and easy gold and it's working okay but I'm having some issues. It's moving between zones and daily hubs without any issues, it's grabbing most (if not all) of the quests flawlessly but it has it hiccups along the way. Some of the Tillers quests where you have to plant seeds in the soil you have these random mobs appearing from time to time, then my character will just stand there not attacking or anything, and sometimes you need to battle in order to get some of the roots etc pulled from the soil, when this happens the bot will engage but not click the actual button in order to pull it out of the soil so I have to do it manually. And even though I haven't done any dailies for like a decade the bot will stop at times claiming that I have already done some quests (this is after I have deleted the cache folder) so I have to manually turn in some quests or something for it to keep going.

2. phobix

phobix Member

Hey Brodie, trying to use your profile for cloud serpent rep. I have done the pre-reqs already, but it keeps trying to load the pre-regs profile. It then will go to the quest giver and talk to her over and over again trying to pick up a quest that isnt there. Known issue or should I attach a log?

3. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Sounds like quest cache corruption.
      Close HB and wow.
      Delete hb\cache
      Delete wow\Cache
      Delete wow\data\cache
      Should correct detection of already completed quests.
      Happens when you swap between characters on wow and HB a lot.

4. Kieron

Kieron New Member

It seems kinda pointless to upload screenshots, been doing some testing for a while and noticed no matter where on the map it is started, if there's a slight object in the way it will get stuck, it always wont avoid the middle and try and run through celestial court. I'll post a thread regardless.

edit:

I deleted the mesh folder called 'HawaiiMainLand' - I'm guessing this is timeless isle? As it had an error through my SVN, and the profile seems to be running well after this. Sorry about the trouble! Very nice profile :)

5. phobix

phobix Member

No dice, still loading the pre-req profile. I checked to make sure and I have done the pre-req quest here "IsQuestCompleted(30139)" the blue egg. Log attached

Attached Files:

6. Ragoza

Ragoza New Member

Hi, Brodie - I love your MOP reputation all-in-ones, and that it looks like you'll soon be adding pre-MOP reputation support. Any idea when some of those will be ready? Thanks again for all of your hard work.

7. thebrodieman

Not for a while. Probably a semi-long while. There are quite a few profiles out there already so I haven't made it much of a priority, but eventually I want to add it in. Loremaster is nearing 20% complete, so I'm focusing there at the moment.

8. thegosu

thegosu Member

I think for Nat Pagle's fishing reputation... when it's looking for the Flying Tiger Gourami... I think it's fishing in the wrong area...

Also it doesn't sell all of the useless fish when the bag is full.. it just keeps on fishing..

Attached Files:

9. thebrodieman

If have to Look into it. Not my profile. I didn't realize that they changed where the gouramis spawned.

10. Beast

Beast Member

On the timeless coin farm is he supposed to be killing creatures? or just finding the boxes?

11. scarletfire

scarletfire Member

Is anyone else having problems with plugin not searching nests etc?

12. hodge74

hodge74 Member

13. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Farming Shahao Rep.
      There are some Mobs doing a Circle AOE. I see always that my toon go this way on the Picture. Isnt it better to go to the other Side? Its shorter and faster out of the aoe? Sometime it happens that HB/CR/Plugin isnt fast enough to react, so my toon get hit from this aoe effect, and if he pulls some more mobs he mostly die.

Attached Files:

14. Hida

Hida New Member

each time i want to go into settings of brodiescompedium settings hb crashes.

Attached Files:

15. Slamyoface

Slamyoface New Member

Yea got the same issue

16. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

17. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Start the bot on the island

18. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Brodie,,,,i started the bot today. did not kill 1 mob, targeted 1 elite but ran away. did not check nests. all it did was run near the back of the frog area in the water and spin around in a circle in the water.

View attachment 4404 2013-09-29 06.06.txt

19. thedon19

thedon19 Member

Running the timeless isle grind for Coin Farming, when I start it on the island, the bot goes straight into the water (theres a little picture of a boat on the map) and then just spins around there. Nothing in the logs of note.

20. thebrodieman

Both. Chests first (when it says its searching for them) then grind for coins (when you have done all the chests)