• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB is not the reason for ban.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by flyingyan, May 14, 2015.

1. Cookiemonsta

Cookiemonsta New Member

I figured it had something to do with the new terms and agreements... It was weird no download and new terms. I got a e-mail for 6 mons then sent a request trying to figure things out since this was my first time in trouble. Just received a reply saying perma ban......???? So Is it a 6 monther or done? lol

2. DLord

DLord New Member

If people instead of wasting their money on Blizzard, just stop playing and paying the signature, you'll see that something will change in a near future, just leave it be, i am for sure not going to play again on blizzard, just tired of seeing them creating a game for only ppl that have no job's or other things to do with their life...If you don't have a guild that takes you to raid like me, if you stay alone all the time, when you want to have another char/class, you simply get tired of leveling all those levels till 100, i sure did that with 7 char's, all the way to 90 all of them on MoP, but on WoD i just leveled two of them, doing the same chains of quests all the time, and eaven being fucked up by enemy factions joking with ppl leveling, oh no... just used HB to level up to 100, after that, all i farmed was by hand, nothing else...and they give me a 6 months ban?! Excuse me...i won't pay another subscritption on blizzard, don't need to send me a 7 day code to try the new expansion cuz i won't try it out...I am going to Molten back again, looks like they have MoP working with some bugs, i am going to try it out, at least i won't need to pay nothing for it...Cya!