• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HB with problems. So many accounts banned.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by furyz0r, Oct 10, 2012.

1. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

People with so many accounts, do you make a living with 15+ accounts?

2. Keldorn

Keldorn New Member

6+3 = 9

3. Ba11a

Ba11a New Member

I agree, I had 2 accounts that were supposted by many farmer accounts each, who did all the selling and they never got banned. I did very little botting on them, some quests up to like lvl 25 or something. The rest of the time I used them for selling crap and nothing ever happened. Although back then I had <10 bots gathering and only two got banned... I thought it was because they sent too many mails to other accounts with loots, but it wasn't the case. It was just "too much gathering, too little something else".

Next time I'm going to add new bots I'll focus on "quality", get all fresh cdkeys, get scans of passports etc ready, make them bot like "human" and see how that goes... My initial plan was to shuffle SoR accounts and max the value via gathering, but if they get banned so soon, it's not worth the time investment from my side if they don't last very long (less than a month). I rather work hard on each account and hope they will last for a while and be as effective as 10 "simple stupid" SoR Farmers.

4. Keldorn

Keldorn New Member

What your plan and paying those accounts?
      With RAF gametime or just normal geatimecards?

5. iwin

iwin New Member

Id venture to say that some if not most of the SoR accounts are under extreme scrutiny of late... And raf accounts (more specific the accounts receiving game time from raf accounts) are being watched heavily as well due to the increase in charge backs by customers to blizzard for fraudulent credit cards

6. Ba11a

Ba11a New Member

Normal cards, I'll just create a few accounts at a time and see how far they can go. If it's not worth it, I'll take the loss and move on, but it's worth a shot.

7. microusb2010

microusb2010 New Member

im not sure cos i didnt quit my job.. it gave me extra money... when i was running full swing i was making 300-500 $ a week.. and spend 4-7 hours a day making gems pot ect and putting them in the AH... :D

8. razer

razer New Member

I would not buy SoR Accounts anymore last month or 2 they have been watched by blizzard alot closer, And if you have 4 SoR Accounts under the same battlenet dont expect only 1 to get banned they all will, all they have to do is look at all the different names and go. ( Ban )

9. Lister

Lister New Member

Maybe reduce Framing a bit? I have on Bot running since MOP again and it is fine I do 4-5 max 8 H per Day and switch sometimes to younger Chars and Quest with them and do PVP as well

Ah and I see definitly more US ACCs Banned than EU

10. toblakai

toblakai New Member

Ah.. I remember a time when reporting other botters could get you banned from using the bot. Alas, that was another bot, another forum, and another time... and I'm getting old.

Miss it, though.

11. toblakai

toblakai New Member

I get the number from the following facts:
      1) I know something about data mining and significance
      2) Blizzard has or could easily have a lot of data about what your toon has been up to
      3) Blizzard have quite a lot of intelligent people working for them, capable of doing serious data mining
      4) Botting is a very peculiar activity

The actual numbers are obviously rounded and are ment to carry a message rather than make a scientific statement. The message is this: Blizzard could ban most of us if they really wanted to, and they don't need any bot detection to do it.

But they don't.

12. bradallaround

bradallaround Member

Oh I don't know maybe because only selfish bastards do such things? Selfish people never go far in life, especially retarded selfish people, and you fit both citeria so enjoy going no where. We hope you get perma banned on all your accounts. Thanks.

Sincerely,
      Everybody but you.

13. britheguy

britheguy Member

I've been botting on my main for about a month now any time that i'm not at home. I don't know but maybe blizzard think's i'm legit because i raid pretty hardcore and am 4/6 heroic in MV right now and just might think i do this all by hand. Oh well.

14. Dark57

Dark57 New Member

This thread makes me giggle. So much speculation, so much panic, lots of self crafted theories. No one actually takes the time to look at the expenses of what their theories entail and thus this thread has made me laugh more than once.

15. tinton

tinton Member

I am pretty sure that most people got reported by other people for botting/using third party software and Blizzard did some analysis on their part. They checked statistics on how many auctions were being sold on your account and checked to see how many hours your characters are logged on and if they are doing quest or how many mobs per hour they kill.

16. Dameize

Dameize New Member

This thread makes me laugh. Seriously Kuat? reporting botters? this creates a witch hunt and ends up making other botters report other botters as they become paranoid thinking they are being reported by other botters so why not report other botters themselves.

Reporting other botters its low, really low. Realistically they are probably unnoticeable to regular players and you only realise as you bot yourself. If they are being obvious wouldnt this be good a they get genuine reports instead of you? your probably one of these bot hunters that flys around looking for bots and then reports them.

It seems to me your buthurt because you were banned and feel like if you were banned why shouldnt others so you report.

Even if they are competition it doesnt really matter its how it goes if you cant handle the competition dont bot its as simple as that.

17. BobRoss

BobRoss New Member

Actually, it just further motivates ban waves to occur as when you're reporting them, if they're using the same bot, the GM(s) monitoring that account will further learn the way that specific bot's pathing, etc works. Essentially all you're doing is making it worse for every other botter and fucking us all over in the end, really. The only relevant scenario I can think of in relation is like having your friend give you free weed and the next time you go to get it, you bring the cops with you and have him charged. So silly.

18. botter9000

botter9000 New Member

Lol at all of these conspiracy theories. All a bunch of BS. Keep talking out of your asses wasting time kids.

19. tanro

tanro New Member

Been botting for years, and using honorbuddy for months, not banned, wont be banned. I'm careful. It seems most bans are abuse of economy (not botting), and people running 3++ accounts they dont own.

I own all my accounts.

20. Budoy

Budoy New Member

sigh my account got banned today, i barely bot like 4 hours day and that account has 4 90's on it.
      Everyday i use different toon to bot for maximum of 4 hours. Never traded gold or post in the AH and never trade herb or ore to my other account.