• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • HearthbuddyBeta GvG Release Thread

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by pushedx, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wingman264

wingman264 New Member

Has anyone tried running the bot for a 30 win session in unranked yet...has it got to 30 wins? If so how long?

2. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

One last thing, can you try running as Administrator? Or are you on an Administrator account?

The actual error I know how to solve, but I don't understand why you'd be having it on a non-network drive. It's basically saying, .Net won't load the compiled code, because it's on a network drive, which .Net doesn't allow by default to avoid security issues.

You did also follow step 6 and 7 from the guide, right?
      I can give you a file that should allow it to load, but I want to understand why it's happening for you (and the info in your log file shows file paths that shouldn't cause issues).

Issues like those, we won't be able to fix "fast", as we have to look into the SF code to see why it happened (e.g., was it a problem from our API or was it a SF logic issue). We will look into fixing things like that, but it will take time.

3. stefsot

stefsot New Member

it sometimes ends the turns prematurely
      it could play a 0 mana cost minion but it insetad ended the turn

4. pushedx

I've seen that too, with a Wisp. We'll have to track down why it's not played in the AI.

5. bobikson

bobikson New Member

cant launch my constructed decks , it only plays basic decks , its normal ?

6. Tier539

Tier539 New Member

Noticed that it will often try to target Arcane Nullifier X-21 with spells and hero powers during the game.

7. stefsot

stefsot New Member

I think the UI needs some changes
      it is weird to navigate, should display the stats at all times and the start/stop button should be available at all times

8. wrecked88

wrecked88 New Member

I was able to use the bot but it does not work for long

it crashes in like 5 mins for no reason halfway through a game, please take a look at my logs

Attached Files:

9. mikku789

mikku789 New Member

Hey again did that allready Can you add me on skype and we can figure it out together? My skype is Mikku789

10. narika

narika New Member

Is it me or is AI not considering the placement of minions like flametongue totem? More than once I've seen him discard damage by putting a new minion on the side where a minion could have attacked with the buff.

Also, where can I change the silverfish AI settings to consider second turn calculations,playing around secrets and not using a weapon against face when the enemy HP is high?

11. EnteTainment

EnteTainment New Member

If i start the BETA.exe, then instantly crush the .exe. Cann you tell me, how i can fix it ?

12. stefsot

stefsot New Member

all of these, the AI isnt as good as it used to be

second time it freezes the game
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    13. lolw00t

lolw00t New Member

Hello

I just bought the 3 days trial version and the bot is not working correctly. I selected practice on the bot, and it cannot click any buttons in game (though it tries). It told me what it want to click and I clicked it for the bot. Now in the practice game, the bot is just clicking on the flied where the dieners are. Nothing happens, in the window it tells the action it tries to do.

Regards

14. marcus1455

marcus1455 New Member

I got the same problem :(((

15. Eleighna

Eleighna Member

Thus far it's working flawlessly for me. I've played 3 casual games for my quests, no errors or issues. The only thing I can think of at this point would be to add the hover option back. The bot seems to react a bit too quickly at times, but other than that, I'm glad to have this build here. Haven't tried Arena for ranked yet. I'm still tinkering with options and such. I will report back if I encounter anything odd or buggy. Just wanting to chime in and say Thank You!!

16. youroriginal

youroriginal New Member

i've had several problems. A - it would bug out if you click the bot (hearthstone window) while it is your turn and it will pass without doing ANYTHING and B - the bot makes the hearthstone client crash for no reason

17. lolw00t

lolw00t New Member

I fixed it, just change the resolution to the highest one and it will work

18. Eleighna

Eleighna Member

Just ran into one instance where it stopped. I don't bot unattended, at least not in a new build and generally not ever, so I caught it and restarted it (it didn't crash, just stopped).
      Here's my log.

Attached Files:

19. fredfredfred

fredfredfred Member

hello, how do i turn on the option immediately concede after winning 1 game ? thanks.

20. pushedx

You need to change "ConstructedDeckType" to "Custom" and then type in the name of the deck you want to use into "ConstructedCustomDeck".

We'll need a bot log and the silverfish logs from that session please.

Stats aren't on the main screen anymore because the new setup will allow people to have their own stats display via a plugin. If someone only wants arena stats displayed as well as the ability to keep track of rewards, they will be able to. If it's on the main page, they wouldn't. If someone adds in random practice games or casual constructed to add some variety to their play style, then those wins/losses are going to skew the results of what actually needs to be tracked.

The new GUI setup could use some tweaking and isn't as pretty since it's an old theme, but the difference is that this setup allows for community driven development, whereas the old one didn't. Things are a lot more structured and organized. It will take some getting used to, but EB used to have all the same problems HsB did before it was revamped, and the GUI was certainly one of them. Community development is greatly benefited with this, as seen in EB, so I don't foresee dropping this specific approach for something else, as someone else would have to rewrite everything and solve the problems I've solved using this approach again.

As for the start/stop button being visible at all times, that can be moved into the the bottom splitter where the Log is always shown, but I'd like to hear more feedback from other people first about this. That change won't be made right away, but it's the first time I've heard that requested specifically. If it's just so you can start/stop the bot when looking at stats, because the current stats is via plugin now, then I get it. If it's for another reason though, I'd like to hear it so improvements can be made and justified.

You need to have bought your key from us and are not using any 3rd party loaders, patchers, or other software that directly affects HsB.

We'll have to check to make sure the bot is actually playing the minions at the position SF wants. Part of the GvG update, there were client changes involving how to place minions, so it's possible the new calcs we have are incorrect.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.