• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Herbing] Northrend WoWhead Super Route (whole continent)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I3ig Al, Sep 12, 2010.

1. cjzygr

cjzygr New Member

I have to say, this is the best Northrend profile i have used, 2x-3x more profit then any other i have tried.

It is more herb based, but herbing make soo much more gold. 5 start thanks a lot!

Only problem im having is that in the storm peaks, there are a few nodes on the north side of the zone that make the bot fall to is death.

Thanks!

2. 11b248h

11b248h Member

Hello all. I am a newcomer and have I'm sure what will be quite a comical question. How/where are you adding the /badnode data at? Do I simply need to add the code in the xml file and reupload it or is there another step involved? Thank you kindly have a nice morning.

By the way poster thank you very much for posting this file. I prefer to cover as much ground as possible and as someone else stated previously herbs sell for much more than ore however between all of my toons ore tends to come in handy. So thank you for the time invested im sure editing each line of code in notebad had to be an incredible headace.

Also I am having an issue with my bags filling up with just crystalized items. Is there a macro or something I can use to make these items into eternals every so often so my bags arent all the time full with crystalized items.?

Thank you in advance for your further time. Have a great and propserous Monday.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010