• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Here is WHY you get banned. (Abuse of the Economy explained)

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by maveros, Nov 12, 2012.

1. retrofetus

retrofetus New Member

i send items and face to face trade across accounts , with no GB access just toon to toon , never been a problem

2. ripglider

ripglider New Member

I'm also using 2 accounts on the same computer. GB runs for hours and hours at a time on my bot account almost every day. It mails everything to my main account. I use or sell the mats on my main account. I have sent atleast 100k gold a few times between accounts using mail or trade. I've never had a ban and have been using HB since I think LK, Glider before that. There's always someone that can contradict any "theory" someone else has. Some people just fly under the radar somehow and some people get caught for almost nothing. I think it's just timing or whether the GM that notices cares or not.

3. iz0rx

iz0rx New Member

When you talk about "Account" you talking about the BattleNet account? Or the very specific World of Warcraft license under the Battlenet account?

ex. if i have 2 WoW accounts on my BNet account, can i safely trade from the botting account to the main account?

4. maveros

maveros New Member

This is a gray area in terms of my theory. Licenses shared on one BNET account have instant mail, so there is the chance that it completely flies under the radar, but I haven't tested it myself. The only advice I can offer is: when in doubt, exercise caution.

5. iz0rx

iz0rx New Member

I am asking because my main is in a raiding guild, so it makes it kinda hard to be in the same guild with the bot (thus not able to use the guildbank)

6. maveros

maveros New Member

You can use a level 1 alt on your main account that shares a gbank with the bot.

7. iz0rx

iz0rx New Member

Ahh yes, that does make sense :)

Also, an offtopic question, im a new HB user, bought it like few days ago or something...i bought a license with 2 sessions so that i will be able to do some leveling with my main account, level up an alt or something and also to be able to farm on my botting account.

Now, for a botting i bought a SoR account. How safe is that? Not talking about botting but for the actual account. Any clue?

8. rubberjon

rubberjon New Member

from what I've seen (posts on here etc), SoR accounts seem to be the most at risk from being banned quickly

9. hightechlowlife

hightechlowlife New Member

I have 4 accounts. 2 Accounts I use to sell gold (my level 1 will widthraw gold from my personal bank. Join the buyer's guild. Deposit.)

And one account that doesn't sell gold got banned for Abuse of Economy. That one account doesn't AH. Doesn't Gather for long. And got banned for Abuse of Economy. The thing is, all my other bot accounts MAIL GOLD to this account that got banned. And I've been mailing gold for 2-3 weeks now. I either MAIL gold or Trade GOLD across accounts. I think Blizzard tracks gold flow through Mails and Trades.