• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3626 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. pissywhissy

pissywhissy New Member

really need an update... could never bot overnight without some sort of problem.

2. socket

socket New Member

I too have had major issues with the bot just sitting around on it's laurels if your still in combat after a fight. Some sub-zones are like this due to game mechanics. There needs to be some logic to account for this.

Also I've seen a lot of PvP fail in IoC (at least on the Alliance side). My bot with default CC at times stays in the combat activity even after it's dead and run out of the graveyard and lose the respawn timer. Also some odd behavior regarding IoC portals I've not looked at too closely yet.

But overall I've had some really good runs lately. My pally with rest powered out 81.2-83 in like 8 hours or so. I expect to ding 85 by Friday with little effort.

3. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

So can someone from HB team, answer us related to the problem with the bot standing for mins/hours when it get too close a mob already engaged by another npc or mob? i would like to know if we need to bring this issue directly to the cc maker or its a global ( HB problem ) and if its planned to be fixed soon.

Note that this issue is very big, just make a lvl 1 humain and try to level questing ( yourself ) up to 60 and note all the quest that have mob/npc or area that could annoye, slow, bug or log out the bot, the new world are flooded of them making it impossible for me or any profile maker to make anything good out of it and we kinda need urgently on the alliance side some real 1-60 questing profile that we doesnt need to babysit 24 h on 24h, i dont mind spending 5 min to debug my toon from time to time, but the 1-60 questing is almost impossible without being right by the pc.

thx

zuruss

4. naargrimh

naargrimh New Member

I have an issue in AV. The bot just stands still on the spot where he spawns. I have to run out by myself to get the bot running.
      Have deleted meshes and downloaded them again but nothing changes.

5. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty New Member

Okay so I know that we should start using the bug tracker thing from now on and I will use it. Im just posting here to "double" the efforts. I have two main problems with honorbuddy right now:

1. When starting the bot on my druid using the default fpsware cc, the following text appears:
      Starting the bot!
      [5:21:15 PM:154] Changing current profile to Keset Pass lvl 83-84 mobs
      [5:21:15 PM:162] Chose Fpsware Druid(0.0.9) by Fpsware as your combat class!
      [5:21:15 PM:162] Creating 'Rest' behavior
      [5:21:15 PM:167] Creating 'Pull' behavior
      [5:21:15 PM:169] Creating 'Heal' behavior
      [5:21:15 PM:170] Creating 'Combat' behavior
      [5:21:15 PM:231] Cleared POI
      [5:21:15 PM:270] Pull Max Distance set to 5
      [5:21:15 PM:270] Pull Min Distance set to 3

And than the bot will not attack any mobs unless attacked by them first. This is obviously because the pull distance was set to 5, however, in the options tab I have it set to the default 30 but when the bot starts it changes to "5".

2. My second problem is the targeting issue when in combat but NOT BEING ATTACKED. This has been repeated several times but it is a real annoyance.

6. lofi

lofi New Member

7. Fedelia

Fedelia New Member

Warriors can get stuck in a loop if they're out of combat, they switch to battle stance and try to charge. If they're put into combat they will stay in battle stance and continue to try to charge even tho it'll never work. Ends up dieing.

8. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

this is simply not working for me, I paid for Hb yesterday and I'm working on it for 2 days now and it still not working,, I did exactly what I should do and I followed the youtube tutorial exactly and it still not working,, my character simply move to a hotspot and stop for 20 seconds, then move and stop for 20 seconds again, and when he reached a mob, he simply dont attack it and the mob kills me.. really dont know what to do please please help me

9. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

just wait a little bit, i think there is some big mesh problem at the moment, i hope it will be fixed pretty soon.

10. Sphero

Sphero Member

...solved..

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
    11. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

I run Hb on my brother's laptop and it worked very fine. but when I use it on my PC it simply not working, I have the exact same sittings on Hb of mine and my brother's and we both use the same profile. I cant find the problem please help me I'm first time using Hb

12. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

Could we please get an estimate on when a new version will be released?

13. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

I think the problem is in my PC, I want to know if there is a sitting on the PC or a sittings in WoW that I must to in order to use Hb.. its really confusing and I cant explain it,, it just dont work my character simply stay still and not doing anything untill he dies. also, check this : DefaultPriestSettings_Jovialol.xml its on my sittings inside the Hb file,, it says Priest while I am a Warrior :"(
      please I'm completly noob on this please help me its been 3 days and I still didnt tried Hb at all

14. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

omg this program is making me sick.. now I cant log in after only 3 days from buying it :
      Loading Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3626 settings.
      Authenticating..
      Gatherbuddy Sessions: 0/0
      Honorbuddy Sessions: 1/1
      Shared Sessions: 0/0
      You have used all of your Honorbuddy sessions!
      Authentication failed!

15. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

sorry forget about my last comment about the Authentication failed.. I only need to know how to make Hb works, gonna copy my post and sorry for spam :

I think the problem is in my PC, I want to know if there is a sitting on the PC or a sittings in WoW that I must to in order to use Hb.. its really confusing and I cant explain it,, it just dont work my character simply stay still and not doing anything untill he dies. also, check this : DefaultPriestSettings_Jovialol.xml its on my sittings inside the Hb file,, it says Priest while I am a Warrior :"(
      please I'm completly noob on this please help me its been 3 days and I still didnt tried Hb at all

16. negerapa

negerapa New Member

Nawh just got Loading Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3626 settings.
      Authenticating..
      Gatherbuddy Sessions: 0/0
      Honorbuddy Sessions: 1/1
      Shared Sessions: 0/0
      You have used all of your Honorbuddy sessions!
      Authentication failed!

to, tried restarting comp etc

17. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Can we actually see a Release version of HB please.

These test versions are rubbish. Questing is completley broken (not the profiles fault) and WTF is up with everytime you load a new profile 'tripper tools' seems to go retarded?

18. HSBen

HSBen Member

I love watching my guy just going through unstuck logic in the wide open. Any fix for this?

19. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

I've noticed this too, especially with the warrior. It will try to eat, say its stuck a few times and maybe eat... or just stand there. =P

20. moujoohoo

moujoohoo New Member

Any soon release date on this one?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.