• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3626 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

I couldnt agree more... Im using the bot a lot while in school, and i need to look at the bot all the time to make sure its not standing stuck or crashed... its sad... i remember the glider, pressing start, and plugging in speakers, and just sleeping and waiking up if something happend... wich it didnt do alot, so most of the time, i got good sleep and didnt worry about anything over night.

2. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not many "new features" (other than some required stuff).

It was christmas and new years. Contrary to popular belief, we do have live outside of HB/GB, and we do spend time with our families on holidays.

3. mezz0

mezz0 Member

No, you'll need to look elsewhere if you want any kind of flying support.

4. lofi

lofi New Member

epic weaksauce ... the sad thing is that Honor Buddy supports flying perfectly.. but that devs intentionally disable it.

5. regecksqt

regecksqt New Member

Spread less bullshit please, there is no 3d navigator. What you are referring to is a hack and cannot be used for any complex pathing (try getting out of Ironforge with it mate).

6. laria

laria Well-Known Member

If i may tell you, not true anymore with the next relese , IF you are lifetime member:

7. mezz0

mezz0 Member

Any word on the use of flying in plugins ? Ie will existing plugins that use flying be blocked (lifetime).

8. Cowtongue

Cowtongue Guest

Christmas is one day and New Years is one day, not 6months long Poor excuse for not having anything release or any updates on what's going on. People should stop using holidays as excuses.

9. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm not sure what rock you live under, but we give updates quite often. Sorry for your inability to read more than your own posts, but I can't help you with that.

@Everyone else; we're looking to release today. (Sorry, exact timeframe isn't available. But we can say "Soon". And definitely today, unless something goes terribly wrong.)

10. UndiluteD

UndiluteD New Member

Wooo ncie cant wait :D

11. UndiluteD

UndiluteD New Member

Looks like theres not gonna be much in it just more bug fixes and maybe better support for quest behaviours

12. mezz0

mezz0 Member

I'm sure it will include a fully working archeology plugin *wink*

13. wilsonj17

wilsonj17 Active Member

You should post a list of thing's of what has been fixed and implemented in the new fixed release, also will this release be another "Test" version or stable release this time? Also what has happened to RAF? i have not seen any major fixes for it since HB2 was released yet you still sell RAF sessions? im not flaming the dev's since i know how much hard work you have put into this project but i think the communication (Etc.. never telling us what your fixing or when your releasing a new version) has gone down the pan in the last couple of month's which has pushed me to using another bot on the net which make HB's questing bot look rarely poor. (im not giving out the name of the bot). A quick post once in a while informing us what the progress with the next release is would take alot of pressure of use guys and keep the customers happy knowing were actually getting support for a product we have bought.

14. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Will the next release include the touted PvP changes?

15. Kopped

Kopped New Member

I agree, someone listen to him!!!
      We need RAF fixes.

If I understand correctly hb are making flying possible from today but they wont support it.

16. zomgmage

zomgmage Member

I'm going to add my 2 cents

There needs to be a STABLE version at all times, be it a stripped down grind/pvp only bot thats fine. But there should always be a stable no BS version for your customers to use. With that said... There should also be a "test" version that you are adding and tweaking things with as an option to download. While I do not know what really goes on with the dev/bots it appears that, new features > bugs in the devs eyes. This is paid software after all, no where on the main site/store does it say we are paying you to be beta testers while the bot is being worked on. If a real software company tried something like this it would go up in flames and everyone would move to the next piece of software and demand refunds.

While I hated glider in pretty much every way... They did ALWAYS have a stable version for download, along with a beta that was an option to test new features.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.