• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3626 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Alex73lol

Alex73lol New Member

+ban :D

question:

does GB support HB plugins?

2. mezz0

mezz0 Member

No, Gb is far more 'simple' then HB. It doesn't support a great deal of anything (no plugins, no cc's)
      The upside of it is that it just works :)

3. kritical

kritical New Member Legendary

This profile does not contain any profiles fitting the character!
      ThreadAbortException caught inside.
      ThreadAbortException caught outside.

how can i go about fixing this issue?

4. mezz0

mezz0 Member

You go about fixing this issue by providing a logfile and info regarding your cc/profile/spec/plugins/etc

5. Snailomatic

Snailomatic New Member

Make that 80+. You can't fly in azeroth untill you buy cata and no botter enters the whole shebang on one account straight away, u enter the codes as you level the account to minimize the hit if you are detected.

6. mspazz

mspazz Member

HB crashes on start up alot for me, or sometimes in the middle of combat or just patroling. Nothing in the logs about it either.

I tried to open the bug submitter, it crashed...again...

newest HB build fully default in the folder

7. Adamrl

Adamrl New Member

I agree! I thought there was talk about making a GB plugin for HB available for GB lifetime members ???

8. mrbob2

mrbob2 Member

What you say makes sense, HB has lost its lead and seems dead in the water atm, the community has given lots of good options to help and you can lead a horse to water and all that but you can make it drink.
      This refusal to allow flying mounts for so long baffles me, especially when there are free alternatives to paying for GB each month and they are better than GB.

9. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Then, its simple. If these other products are superior, go use them, and don't complain here.

Since I've been using the Buddy products, they have never ceased to move forward with features, and rectifying problems. We've just been through a major overhaul of its co-dependent partner (the WoWclient). It will take time to get where everyone wants it to be, and we just have to be patient. Honorbuddy will fly, but whining about it isn't going to make it happen any faster.

I, for one, will stay put simply for the questing capabilities, and most of all, the Warden protection offered by Buddy products. Imho, all other products are epic fail in these two dimensions.

Just my $0.02, you don't have to agree,
      chinajade

haukinyau likes this.
    10. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Yes valid points.

However, I believe the buddy team have to start providing some questing profiles that are bulletproof out of the packet (almost, no profile is perfect).

Buddy relies on too much content from it's user base. This makes it better than many others but it is the COMMUNITY that betters the bot. I feel the default for the bot is simply sub par (the CCs, the default BG profiles etc). Bots such as AIO bot (the leading bot) offer flying mount support and questing already done (not saying it doesn't have it's flaws and don't pleas get into bot vs bot discussions)

What I am saying is that Buddy has FAILED to move forward. Questing is still BETA. No HB flying Mount (poor show especially with flight masters lisence now) and decent pvp only provided by Bobby's Plugin.

The fact is this is FEEDBACK. If the buddy crew do not start to listen people will start to turn away.

11. Deathlad

Deathlad New Member

I stopped using HB for about 4 months until about two weeks ago, and i have seemed to forget how to get a profile into HB. Ive tried looking at posts and guides but everything suggested isnt working. please help

12. haukinyau

haukinyau New Member

feedback are feedback. They listening to it and taking the calculated risk, how many user they willing to lose, how many willing to stay put and bear with it, how many actually happy and satisfied with it, and how much they can profit from it. Some one probably have this statistic, i dont know.

like any other business, can't make all customer happy. Otherwise, Blizzard should be taking all kind of payment methods, for example.

just my 2cents.

13. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just like to point out; contrary to popular belief, we do work on quite a few things.

Currently, flying is somewhat near the bottom of the list. (Mostly because if we support it, we'll do it properly, not just a 'hack' to make it work) - Flying is NOT simple to do, especially with a nav like ours.

The entire PVP bot is being rewritten (so your plugin may be useless when we release it, though, I'm sure others will pop up for other functionality.). So far, it's kept me consistently in the top 5 for the BGs I have supported so far. (1 full day doing only AB, and all day today doing EotS.)

Nesox is actively fixing the party bot (well, some form of it at least, so far it works great), so expect that to come, sometime soon as well.

At any rate, I'd like to give more detailed info, but I'm not obliged to. (Nor do I want to get people's hopes up, if we fail to implement certain features)

14. aricias

aricias Member

Hey Apoc, sorry to bother you to begin with!

One quick question, I know it take's a long time for the bot to learn how to fly and that's fine, just somthing though. I dont mind if it dont fly on it's own, but it's hard to use the combat and heal 1.0 bot (me questing and it doing the fighting for me) when I try and fly to an objective and it wont let me, I get this.

Honorbuddy does not support flying mounts!
      Stop and dismount...
      Honorbuddy does not support flying mounts.
      Stop and dismount...
      Honorbuddy does not support flying mounts!
      Stop and dismount...

Can you make it so it wont fly on it's own, but wont dismount me when Im trying to fly? kinda meet me in the middle type thing?

15. cmet

cmet New Member

The damn thing wont even start

16. mezz0

mezz0 Member

mr autofight.

17. jarheaded

jarheaded New Member

in replies to Alex73lol the creator of hb has started with mrfishit which is the best fishing bot i have used and hosts it on his cerbuz site in nesox's signature under his posts as far as detection goes its use at own risk and for many its worth it to see 20$ wow 20$ for burning cursades then 40$ for wolk and now another 40$ for cataclysm and use it strictly for botting.. i my self have the bots lifetime package and use it as i dont have time to play by hand as this game it self would consume normal people for days or at least a hour or 2 a day.. so try that bot out in places no one goes and fish your heart out..

as for an HB comment the bot works stable but for the combat bug.. and re-logger doesnt work with an login with multiple accounts... like wow1,wow2 then you choose that then you pull up a character list from the realms you play on.

18. Alex73lol

Alex73lol New Member

when the new release with 2 new bg mesh support?

19. UndiluteD

UndiluteD New Member

How close is this to release, im sure even if u oinly partially released it for 2 bgs it would be better than nothing

20. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It doesn't take long to add support for a new BG with the way we're handling things. So you'll just have to hold out for them all to be finished. (1 day per BG isn't that bad)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.