• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3740 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

You can go into the BugTracker options, and arrange to be mailed when any issue you have submitted, or contributed toward, is updated. These updates usually either explain why an issue is terminated, or it says "fixed in blah blah release"--they usually don't contain much more detail than that.

Most of the time, you will see the update via the release's ChangeLog before you will see the BugTracker updated. The software development process employed here will not be contacting you to talk about schedule, implementation, or whatever else. That is why it is important to submit accurate information with an explicit method of reproducing the problem.

Others should be supplementing the existing reports where it makes sense (rather than writing new, duplicates--which are usually 'closed as dups') People submitting additional information against an existing report help the issue obtain the proper 'weight' when assessed by the development team.

This is the process that has been established.

Hope this clears things up,
      chinajade

2. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

China,

The issue is: My bugtracker account is coming up as INVALID. I can't login to post anything. I know it works and has worked in the past.

Please Devs fix my BUGTRACKER account. I want to login and post a numnber of issues. USERNAME: lockwood

This is becoming a joke, i've been waiting for days now. This customer service is disgraceful. You cannot ask me to use bugtracker and then when i try to use it and my bugtracker account is suddenly invalid not respond to my multiple posts and thread to please Fix it.

I am at 96 hours and counting now for even a response.

3. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

We've waited long enough now.....we want a new release with bug-fixes and a less bottish look.

Moving to Balinda all the time.

Unstuck attempt 1 . 2 .3 .4 .5 ON FLAT GROUND !!

The arch plugin to generate money wasn't exactly halted....

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
    4. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I already told you what the issue was, in the PM I replied to, from you.

If you want to continue to complain on the forums, after being told *exactly* what the issue is; then I'll have to mute you.

And in case you feel like lying about the fact that I replied to your PM;

@hi1674, I've told you on IRC many times that the BG bot has a *major* bug fixed in the next release. Please stop posting about it.

5. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Sure, I can stop posting about it.

Did maybe 20 bg's yesterday and every time i got more and more frustrated.

Had to let some steam out.

And you told me once that you had fixed the density bug ;)

6. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Getting WoW freezes again with this version. It either crashes wow or freezes wow (into a not responding that requires a restart).

Nothing in any of the debug logs, HB does not seem to crash but likewise the log jusat stops as soon as it freezes. Can't AFK HB atm which is really getting on my nerves. Using the old PVP as well so it's not a beta bot issue. Happens with grinding and questing too.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.