• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3740 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rcadams

rcadams New Member

If thats the case, why isn't it released now then since the new build of HB is released?

2. davidwow

davidwow New Member

I got message: "Not in game me null" very often at start/end of a dungeon run.

3. medalofwhat

medalofwhat Member

i play a resto druid. will teh new bg bot work with healing?

4. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

Perfect example of people miss using their moderator rights it's getting really old to see people get banned or muted because they speak their opinion on stuff

5. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

why the hell would you add a questing mixed mode when questing is broken as all hell right now and doesn't even work, that makes really no sense. Again why even add more features to the bot when the features that are in the bot don't work properly, just doesn't make sense.

6. ceduna

ceduna New Member

And these type of comments are getting really old from you as well. Yes im bored with the same rhetoric from the devs, I have worked for large corporates that all do the same thing, generic response etc. I dont however see the need to needle the same boring response like you do every few pages to get my point across. We know you think the devs are slack and non responsive. We know you think glider is better than hb will ever be. I also know there is at least a half a dozen other users who are bored stupid with you continual bemoaning of the product. Please be silent if you have nothing USEFUL to add, and criticizing the devs for the same thing over and over in my opinion is not useful.

7. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

what he posted was 100% legit, Nesox is telling someone to do something that people are doing already and by him making the statement that he did does kinda show they don't read the bug reports.

8. beachtam

beachtam New Member

That's what I get for TeamViewer gawking while at work. I think it finally did choose the destination but it took quite a while. At any rate, looking forward to observing it more....

9. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This may actually be a bug. I just looked back at my toon, and he was standing there at a FP after updating node connections (for about 5min)

However, as soon as I went to debug it, it took off running again.

I'll see if I can reproduce it, if not, it may just be a random thing, or HB taking too long to 'think' about something.

10. ceduna

ceduna New Member

And we have seen the same statement how many times telling the devs that they dont read bug reports etc. As i said it gets boring and im all about being exciting and not going over the same ground constantly. And thats enough from me, i dont see any point in explaining why continually complaining over and over about the same thing page after page is a waste of time, it would end up be the exact thing im bored with.

Anyway I have the new bot installed and it was killing and skinning fine, think there is still a slight meshing issue in Shoalz but the cc sorted the nav out after a while. Will report back if anything shitty happens or if anything awesome happens (like it mounting the phos drake in deepholm just cos the bot is so awesome and shit !!!!)

11. Ojcamero

Ojcamero New Member

I need some quick help. I know you're not supposed to place bug reports here, but I can't find it anywhere on the forums and I'm wondering if someone found a work around for this problem. So I'm currently running a 85 Fearl Druid with the Default Druid CC made by FPS, and everytime I start the bot it drops the pull range down to 3-5 yds? This only happens when the bot is set to grind mode. Has anyone else had this problem. Below is what it actually says.

[11:44:58 PM:123] Starting the bot!
      [11:44:58 PM:150] Changing current profile to Twilight Volatile Water v1.0 [Xman] Horde
      [11:44:58 PM:198] Creating 'Rest' behavior
      [11:44:58 PM:200] Creating 'Pull' behavior
      [11:44:58 PM:204] Creating 'Heal' behavior
      [11:44:58 PM:206] Creating 'Combat' behavior
      [11:44:58 PM:291] Cleared POI
      [11:44:58 PM:332] Pull Max Distance set to 5
      [11:44:58 PM:332] Pull Min Distance set to 3

12. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

The "Pull Max/Min Distance" being reported by the Default Druid CC is not the same as the Honorbuddy LevelBot's "Pull Distance".
      • The LevelBot's "Pull Distance" affects what targets show up in Honorbuddy's "Target List"
      • The "Pull Max/Min Distance" is used by an internal ClassHelper class in Default Druid that establishes the interaction range the Feral Druid needs to kill the mobs
      In short, ignore the messages. :D

It may be a good idea to ask FPSware if he would reconsider the text used in those messages. I've seen a couple of people express concern over these messages.

cheers,

13. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

As Chinajade said, ignore it. Its only an internal message, it does not adjust the HB Pull Distance setting.

14. Bishop

Bishop New Member

Currently the bot is attacking actual players when it cannot find mobs. This is especially a problem when near neutral towns with guards. Is there an option I'm not seeing to turn this off?

15. millertime

millertime New Member

Did you guys add random jumping? Seems to be doing this at odd times (when attempting to mount a few times). Also did something get changed with looting? While running an Uldum Volatile Air profile using convalace pally cc it takes off for a few seconds 60% of the time then does a 180 and loots looks very bottish. Thanks in advance for your reply.

16. specs

specs New Member

So happy I got the archeology plugin before it was deleted :) It's flawless and a time saver

/love seeing this in my log

[1:50:00 AM:648] [Archer] Mounting: Snowy Gryphon
      [1:50:00 AM:648] Spell_C::CastSpell(32240, 0, 0x0, 0)
      [1:50:01 AM:715] [Archer] Casting spell
      [1:50:03 AM:717] [Archer] Jumping
      [1:50:03 AM:957] [Archer] Stopping jump?
      [1:50:04 AM:59] [Archer] Direct path OK! 15.68049
      [1:50:04 AM:59] [Archer] Moving to: <-10611.67, -3882.577, 18.43164> 13.35716 <-10611.67, -3882.577, 12.72298> 15.74231
      [1:50:04 AM:160] [Archer] waiting for dist
      [1:50:04 AM:372] [Archer] Direct path OK! 4.223233
      [1:50:04 AM:372] [Archer] Moving to: <-10611.67, -3882.577, 18.43164> 4.316945 <-10611.67, -3882.577, 12.72298> 8.081089
      [1:50:04 AM:505] [Archer] Dismounting before survey: 5.10701 <-10611.73, -3883.511, 13.60352>
      [1:50:04 AM:505] Stop and dismount...
      [1:50:05 AM:551] [Archer] Using survey
      [1:50:05 AM:552] Spell_C::CastSpell(80451, 0, 0x0, 0)
      [1:50:06 AM:556] [Archer] Casting spell
      [1:50:08 AM:576] [Archer] Opening arch find: Troll Archaeology Find

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
    17. Angelus

Angelus Member

Hey,

When is the paid flying plugin coming? I have been a HB member for one year now. Had to refresh it like a few days ago. I bought GB aswell. No lifetimer though. It's unccesary for me because I just have 2 accounts so no need for 3 logins. It sucks that them lifetimers can level archeology now, while I have to wait:(

18. ceduna

ceduna New Member

Just a FYI, im a lifetime member have been since jan last year... hmm nearly my anniversary :p, anyway if i had been a subscriber rather than a life timer i would have paid more than my life sub by now. i only have the 2 accounts as well lad, so its not a waste, it just depends on how long you plan to stick with the bot i guess

19. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Why do you think we want pepole to use the bugtracker instead of posting useless logs that get's lost after a while, it used to be really annoying browsing thru the release thread looking for logs.
      now we can just open the tracker and check if there's any new bugs reports.
      we do read bug reports i, I resent that statement.

20. Angelus

Angelus Member

Y true, but I dont expect my second account to last for very long anymore:p has been running 4 months now, 20 hours each day:) So thats why I took HB for my main account (leveling is so boring, and why do something something else can do:p) and GB for getting me my monies. Btw is the flying plugin gonna be a month or a single purchase?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.