• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3956 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. vuwrr

vuwrr Member

Anyone else having trouble with Outlands? Kalimdor has no issues with the new version but for some reason Outlands is totally broken for me. Clean install.

Attached Files:

2. madwolf

madwolf New Member

Why does HB3956 always turn on Crusader Aura?

Even with no CC in the CC folder(this was a test to see if it was HB or my CC), Crusader Aura gets turned on. I was hoping to get fewer pauses at each waypoint without CA.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    3. harddrive69

harddrive69 New Member

Last version I had no problems, but this version, when i turn HB on, the char lags foward...very choppy. It's only with movement...once he stands still it's back to normal, but then once he starts moving again it's choppy and laggy. Anyone know what could be the problem?

4. moujoohoo

moujoohoo New Member

mine just run and run, I can stop it even if I stop HB. I have to logout and log in again before i can bot again

5. azerus

azerus New Member

ok so after 2h testing in bg new vrsion, that's suck
      really not effective with this nav path. Now i know why ppl getting caught in BG, my advice don't afk in BG, u will be caught really fast.
      bot non stop run back, turn back, ATTACK PET FIRST than the player, what human will target and attack first the pet, noone only bot.
      i thought it was a cc problem, but i tried the 2 cc druid apoc and fp, and same problem with pet target, so it's HB itself.
      For the nav path problem i tried all setting, checked and unchecked experiemental aptch, check unchecked experimental unstuck, everything, nothing work, bot still doing all this stupid run back and turn, stop turn, stop, run back, etc...
      i tried with combathelper, and without, same problem.
      realy need to fix this problem in BG or there will be a lot of ppl suspended and banned.
      so i dunno, maybe revert back to the version without GB, arch etc...it was working like a charm in BG before

EDIT : ah and last thing, yes screen freeze really often for 1-2s, every 15-30s

6. leeg00

leeg00 New Member

Yeah same here. But on a good note AB works fine now lol

7. Zurvan

Zurvan New Member

Some reason i cant submit a bug, but in twilight highlands i keep getting in combat with highland black drakes and it dismounts in air and falls to it's death all the time. this has been a problem since the release of gb2. is there anyway to fix it?

8. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

btw, what's up with Hawker's Druid 2.5 appearing in the CC list for druids, but not in the CC map?
      There's no config either, so I wonder where this CC is hidden?

9. homegrown328

homegrown328 New Member

omg i thought i was going crazy. had this happen too.

10. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Why is it now targetting opposite faction inside neutral camps/towns?

Lots of lovely deaths from guards.

11. tjwow2011

tjwow2011 Member

Ok, got the stuck going left bug twice using the 1-49 quest horde profile from Tuba... Does HB think it's a Nascar driver? always turning left? LOL, anyway, I turned off the Experimental Stuck Option and it seems to be working better.

Been using the same CC's with each version, seeing as how there isn't a very large selection of quality CC's to choose from. Using Fpsware Druid, Rogue, Paladin, and I think he made the Hunter one I'm using, not sure... Was botting or trying to bot a priest, but can't get a decent CC that will actually work, target mobs, cast spells, etc... so gave up on that. Using ShamWOW and loving it, works great questing, grinding, farming, even with IB, and in PvP, which is a plus.

Kudos for fixing the stuck on updating flight point bug, working well now, pathing in general seems alot smoother, so that's a plus. Not having near the number of issues with blacklisting mobs or glitched mobs as with previous versions, so that's good as well.

Overall I think this is a vast improvement from the other 3 versions I've tried, so it's looking up... Still noticed just a few issues, like the turning left thing, still wanting to kill every mob it sees even when ground mode farming is turned on.... but all in all nice job at working out some of the big bugs that threw up the I'M A BOT flag....

12. harddrive69

harddrive69 New Member

Yeah it's been 2 hours and i've tried re-installing and using default cc. Still same problem. The last couple months with HB seems to be not even worth the trouble of having it. Every version that comes out has a boatload of problems and it seems like you cant even walk out of the room without it shutting off or having some kind of error. It all seemed to start when they decided to put everytthing into one bot. With the price of gold I might as well just buy it and not worry about dealing with this. I'm sure sometime today they'll release yet another version that is "stable" with even more problems.

13. technocat

technocat Member

Have just purchased this today, got to say extremely disappointed. How do I get a refund? The bot works for about 30 mins then goes into a mad runaround and does nothing else. Have tried the many settings to no avail. Also, it doesnt loot properly either, if there are 2 kills it loots one, goes to loot other brings up the box and never loots it.....

I'm sorry but I bought a bot so I dont have to play myself, this clearly isnt the case and having to keep an eye on it all the time totally defeats the purpose. How do I claim this money back?

14. Unknown

Unknown Member

Is anyone else having trouble loggin in?

I am not using any sessions (yup, checked background apps!), yet, I get this:

Authenticating..
      Gatherbuddy Sessions: 0/0
      Honorbuddy Sessions: 0/0
      Shared Sessions: 3/3
      You have used all of your Honorbuddy sessions!
      Authentication failed!

It started last night and I've tried restarts, shutdowns, fresh installs and nothings helping. I've also tried asking for help on the forum, but 24 hours on, no staff reply yet, so that's why I'm posting it here.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

15. nokdu

nokdu New Member

same here

keeps targetting opposite factions..

i am on a pve realm..(thank god)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    16. lickalime

lickalime New Member

you hve to go into the support forums make a thread called refund and post your invoice that you received on the e-mail you signed up with

17. daystar

daystar New Member

Those profiles are for the Gatherbuddy standalone program. You need a profile designed for GB2. Or you can get one of the plugins that converts that profile you tried to load into a GB2 one.

18. skaterpnk93

skaterpnk93 New Member

Works great just wish it had a button or something that was blacklist current node cus the new current blacklist takes a little to long for me. Everything else runs great. Great work guys

19. daystar

daystar New Member

Yeah, it's a pretty big bug, but they're on it. Trying to get a fix to us asap, I believe.

20. jarheaded

jarheaded New Member

I personally LOVE [Stable] Honorbuddy v 2.0.0.3956 when its super buggy .. no add-on, no plugin, can fix the core .. some people have all of it working others have nothing and some people make it work for there job at hand but not one of us are happy.. when it hasn't been stable thus far.. so my advise is continue and improve add all the options features you want .. Then Fix them!! don't say wouldn't it be nice if this was added and it didnt break x things while adding it..

i mean so far in just under 2 months i bot with everything produced out of buddyforums.com and we all are impressed with what it was able to do when we bought it. but its lacking something in the bot it self.. for me its simple.

archeology: make it work and when attacked fight back.. and not dc after 2 digsites make it afk-able
      grind mode.. finding it getting stuck alot more in multiple profiles.. as you might say Black list those spots i do to have another 2 pop up and i do the same till it runs smooth but it cant when 95% of its blacklisted and its a field.. Default CC's who used them why dont we go with the top rated cc of that date because i never will use a default till then its always way less exp or cant fight till a cc comes from a good cc maker
      im scared to try gatherbuddy2 till archeology is fixed and afk-able

meshing works great on the ground then its flipped upside down on flying maybe nav system needs to be re thought.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.