• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3956 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Can we please have the QuestBot kill anything aggressive within our pull radius while questing? It's not so bad to have 3-4 adds when you're higher up, but my noob toons die a lot due to faceplanting everything

2. butane

butane New Member

Anyone else notice that while ground mount archeology mode the bot really likes turning around in cicrcles and backtrack dancing? This was not a problem in previous release.

3. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

I am having a weird issue where when I turn on the new fangled unstuck thing it makes the whole computer stutter while moving like its maxing out my pc, but if I turn it off its all fine.

4. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Use the Plugin Combat helper? Kills everything within the radius. I'm finding it's alot better

On a MAJOR note. Can we get rid of the 10% POI Fly update spam at EVERY Flight Master. Can't learn new FPs or train skills anymore.

5. azerus

azerus New Member

arf new bug, since 2h now, each time the bot try to enter BG after the popup appear, wow crash and freeze, i need to kill the process and restart wow.

6. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

*sigh*

I've tried several profiles on several different chars and all of them have the same issues. They hang with the following status messages & my char just stands there without moving:

Initializing flight paths
      OR
      loading tiles

In the time i've been using HB it seems like it's gone 50 steps forward, 200 steps back. You constantly add new "test" features while the very basic elements of the bot don't work. It hangs more, it gets stuck more. It just doesn't bloody work.

I think i'll give HB a break now & just pray that glider comes back. At least they only added a new feature when everything else was fully working.

7. butane

butane New Member

Ya, im nearly done with HB it had so much promise but it has fallen very far from grace. I shall give it another release and if its a turd I im throwing in the towel.

8. smag

smag New Member

It's amazing they get any useful feedback at all. One person rants incoherently, two others agree with him when i can't even begin to understand what he is trying to communicate. Personally, i'm quite happy with the updates. It just means that the devs are busy and the product is improving. I had a couple of things i would like to contribute.

One suggestion would be for the company to offer up some incentives to cc makers. There are a few really good ones around, and a few others who couldn't play well with others. I think if there were some kinda contests for cash or free licenses or other incentive, then the cc makers would come out of the woodwork. As it is, you have people like fpsware, whom, while doing a fantastic job, is stretched out over many projects and spends more time deflecting blows from angry users, than developing i'm sure.

My other suggestion is one i have found very useful. As a manager, i find that transparency breeds productive and happy workers. I dont think Nesox, Raphus, or Hawker should have to keep an up to date blog or anything of that sort. But if we had a community service rep that kept those things up to date that would be very helpful. Just a general timeline of fixes and project plans available to the public. A disclaimer should be made that these are not deadlines, but simply plans and for people not to get upset when they dont see them yet.

Well, thats my 2cc, take it how you will. Thanks for a fine product.

9. Iaulus

Iaulus New Member

Honestly ive done glider and HB and so far you guys are nimrods lol. you guys demand shit to be perfect well if you want perfect do it yourself.... and it wont even be perfect then, so stfu or help your choice

10. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

While we appreciate feedback, if you're only going to hop on the bandwagon; please, don't bother posting.

To those of you who are "against the man" - no, I'm not 'squelching user input'. I'm simply removing your silly posts full of nothing but flaming and moaning.

If you guys can't post in complete sentences, or give us info on WHY things are broken, don't bother posting at all.

All you're doing is cluttering our forums, and causing more havoc than is needed.

11. fedehat

fedehat New Member

Didn't even notice you'd started added description for the properties in the API! Very cool, keep it up guys.

12. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've added a plugin to the first post, that should resolve a few issues.

The EOTS rock jump issue should be resolved now. - It will re-create the path if falling. (It'll still faceplant and take damage, but it won't get stuck running under the rock)
      Targeting friendly players, or players not in combat/on our threat list, should be fixed.

A possible fix for strafing. I'm not 100% sure that it'll work (I honestly haven't been able to test it, since my toon refuses to get stuck. This may be a byproduct of some internal fixes however.)

13. pinhe1ro

pinhe1ro New Member

How i can fix this until next release? "SimpleDK CC: HB 2.0.0.3956 does not show diseases already on target, causing the bot to reapply them whenever the runes become available."

14. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Make a post in the tread for that CC

15. fedehat

fedehat New Member

I've made a bug report for HB and got a workaround coming up soon, so have patience mate :)

16. daystar

daystar New Member

Thanks for the plugin. Targeting other players has been fixed.

17. garip

garip New Member

Majar Update idea for HB or GB :

use [Lifegiving Seed] as a food/drink

please make it :) add an option for it, please please please

18. Wiggles

Wiggles New Member

My character keeps running in circles and I can't make him stop unless I turn off the bot, it keeps running into walls, its really annoying. Now its tiptoeing all over the place, really bot like. Ugh... So full of bugs... This release is going to get a bunch of unlucky people reported.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    19. pbettell

pbettell Member

You mean the ones like you that can't read? I'm not going to go back through the thread for you, but in several different posts, the solution to your problem is presented. Turn off experimental unstuck in the bot.

20. Wiggles

Wiggles New Member

Ooo thank you, now how do I get the bot to load the tiles? It's been saying "loading tiles" for the past 5 minutes and it wont do anything. How do I get it to attack people in PvP? It just sits there constantly targeting and re-targeting. Its retardeting. When I click "Submit Bug" nothing pops up for me to type in the bug, is that a bug?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.