• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4265 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. redrobe

redrobe New Member

mixed mode questing/pvp still will not engage in combat on exiting a bg. bg mode [beta] in mixed mode EOTS will run to centre (flag area) and does not move from there, will however engage people that come in range but always return there.

2. lepton17

lepton17 New Member

Mixed mode exit bug still exists. Getting a little ridiculous now...

3. Enteresan

Enteresan New Member

is there a problemme to use another versions of bot ?

4. Keanu

Keanu Member Buddy Store Developer

AutoEquip and Refreshment throw both exceptions: null pointer exceptions. No, I will not post a log and no I will not submit bugs, I am not your bitch.

5. x11r6

x11r6 New Member

GB2 seems to be working, but it's like as if it is going zig-zag: it goes into a direction for about 4 seconds, than it stops, lowers his height and start again. It does it all the time. Is it just my problem?

6. motsmots

motsmots Member

Never found any description of eauction,hook me up?

7. juju

juju Member

Yet another broken version. 85 druid in vashj'ir using GB2 doesn't work. When it gets in combat it sits and does nothing trying to auto unstuck. Bug submitter doesn't work either so here is my log.

Attached Files:

8. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Using it for EOTS this weekend.

Running alright at present.

EXCEPT this faceplant bullshit. When will this be fixed? I thought it was be a priority just before a EOTS weekend? An example I'm afraid of poor priorities from the HB development team.

However, nice to see it running alright AFK. Lets see how it goes this weekend.

9. Borkith

Borkith New Member

You are the one who paid money for the product that isn't working for you. Don't worry people. The Buddy Team reads the bugs posted in these threads, even though the first post of every release discussion says contrary!

10. bfrsmedic2

bfrsmedic2 New Member

Funny thing is I seem to remember reading the release notes on this earlier and I could have swore that it said the BG Bot bug that you just
      face planted into a group of Hordes was fixed, but it seemed to have disappeared from the release notes! Very, very interesting!

MEDIC

11. Mupp

Mupp New Member

Iv been running the BG bot and AB now in mixed mode the whole day, and I can say both are flawless now. The improvments of the BG bot is HUGE and I love it. Thanks for this release guys :)

12. uiop

uiop New Member

Mixed mode definitely still having major issues (At least for BG + Questing). My toon goes into the BG, and then comes out of the BG and then just ends up standing around getting killed by mobs. When the queue comes back up he accepts, but for now I'm going to stick with just plain Questing.

13. Baconosaur

Baconosaur New Member

That's because questing is not meant to be interrupted? Has nothing to do with mixed mode.

14. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Wow, I missed that rule somewhere.

Why the hell do you think they would include the option to run Questbot as a part of mixed mode if it wasn't intended to work?

15. uiop

uiop New Member

I don't see how that could be. I can stop and start quest profiles all I want and it works fine. So that's not the issue. If Questing doesn't work with Mixed mode, it shouldn't be an option from the drop down in Mixed Mode, but seeing as how 90% of the time I can start and stop quest mode without a problem I'd imagine this is a Mixed Mode issue. After finding my toon standing around dying, I stopped the bot, switched back to Questing mode and he continued questing right where he left off. Why shouldn't Mixed Mode be able handle this exactly the same?

16. ntlntl

ntlntl New Member

What does this version do? MIXed Mode still broken

17. 11b248h

11b248h Member

I have tried using the bug submitte. However when I try to use it I get an error stating

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      at HBRemoting.BotMessage.GetMessage()
      at PartyBot.IPC.RemotingClient.()

My issue is that im trying to run my mage and hunter to farm Leather in twilight highlands. my hunter is 85 already my mage is lvl 83. i am basically wanting both toons attacking but when i start the bot up in party mode i get

[11:38:44 PM:91] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PartyBot.DiscoBot.Pulse()
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.()
      [11:38:44 PM:91] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:91] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:93] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:
      at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
      at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
      at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(String hostNameOrAddress)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection..ctor(SocketCache socketCache, String machineAndPort)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machinePortAndSid, Boolean openNew)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.SendRequestWithRetry(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      [11:38:44 PM:220] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:220] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:220] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:221] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection..ctor(SocketCache socketCache, String machineAndPort)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machinePortAndSid, Boolean openNew)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.SendRequestWithRetry(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

[11:38:44 PM:375] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:375] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:375] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:376] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:44 PM:513] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:513] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:513] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:514] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:44 PM:627] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:627] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:627] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:629] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:44 PM:758] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:758] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:758] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:759] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:44 PM:876] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:44 PM:876] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:44 PM:876] Cleared POI
      [11:38:44 PM:878] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:5] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:45 PM:5] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:45 PM:5] Cleared POI
      [11:38:45 PM:5] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:134] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:45 PM:134] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:45 PM:134] Cleared POI
      [11:38:45 PM:135] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:266] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [11:38:45 PM:266] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [11:38:45 PM:266] Cleared POI
      [11:38:45 PM:267] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:284] Start/Stop button pressed.
      [11:38:45 PM:285] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:290] Stop called!
      [11:38:45 PM:291] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

Server stack trace:

[11:38:45 PM:363] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at ..?()

18. herbyscrub

herbyscrub New Member

Running BG Bot in EOTS.....it spazzes around the whole prep time. Any way to stop this lol.

Switches between:
      Activity: Moving to gate
      Activity: Moving to Flag

19. glidefever

glidefever New Member

Yes, this seems to happen all the time if the joins first BG in session. Simply push Start/Stop and it won't move during prep time - all other joined BG's will be fine after that.

20. herbyscrub

herbyscrub New Member

Thanks!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.