• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy 2.5.6647.521

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. hatscom

hatscom Member

Am i the only one that has to juggle p-r-o-x-ies and jump through all kinds of hoops just to connect and download updates from this website?

Autoupdater in the client just deletes my exe, hangs for 10 minutes, then gives me a timeout error. My browser lets it download (at very low speed usually) for about 15% then goes to 0 kb/s and times out.

When I finally find a working pr-ox-y, it downloads fully in less than a minute, unfortunately the same pr-o-x-y never seems to work twice. Don't understand it, no user-uploaded files on the forums give me any trouble, nor do I have any issues browsing.

Going to internet cafe now to try there..

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
    2. hatscom

hatscom Member

don't mean to sound unappreciative though. thanks a lot for the hard work on these releases!

I do tend to eventually get ahold of them.. :)

3. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Try to find the NPC and get the quest yourself. It's King Genn Greymane that you are looking for he gives two quests.
      Alas, Gilneas!
      Exodus

Should be working after that I think

4. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

What about the possible detection ?

5. 23051602

23051602 New Member

There is fairly common very dangerous problem now in the latest release.

Once in a while the bot will run up close to a mob. Then start circling and the mob circles and bot circles without attacking this will end up with them dancing around each other for as long as I watched. This is extremely botish!

6. 23051602

23051602 New Member

The DungeonBuddy has an insanely dangerous setting I just found out the hardway. Buy it selling my whole blue healing kit, since it's setting is vendor rare. For some extremely odd reason it starts by selling everything in your bags. Insanely annoying !!!! And no you can't buy back enough items to fix this.

7. vita

vita New Member

the word is spreading that this last version has a security breach i have been advice to shut down all my bots and many people did the same, i will not bot until i have an oficial explanation for this. So i advice you all to do the same for now SHUT DOWN YOUR BOTS.

8. 23051602

23051602 New Member

It might have something to do with the constant DCing depending on a LUA script that is bugging

9. starl1te

starl1te New Member

go into your account and you can restore as many items as you want from there (once per month)

10. vita

vita New Member

still no reply

11. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

What in the hell are you talking about?

12. vita

vita New Member

well its not may fault that you just replied to this post at this time, seems like you just arrives now and you need to go and read all the ban section :)

13. techgod

techgod New Member

There's nothing to see in the ban section. Just the usual queued bans going on. Plenty of people are still running the bot just fine, gathering, etc, and haven't been banned.

In the hope that you and other of your ilk finally understand the difference between queued ban batches and a banwave, here is a pretty simple explanation of the two:

In a queued ban batch, Blizzard flags suspected botting accounts according to reports and/or suspicious activity according to their internal criteria, then bans all the flagged accounts in one go, at a later date. This is what we are seeing right now, albeit at a higher volume than usual. This is NOT a banwave, however, because

In a legit banwave, ALL accounts that use a bot after a detection method is introduced are banned. Thus, IF we were seeing a banwave, I assure you that you would be seeing HUNDREDS (not tens) of reports and the forums would be chock full of people, if not down completely due to the number of people trying to access the forums. Clearly you don't remember the infamous Glider banwave of 2008. This has not happened to HB.

In conclusion, until the above occurs, there has been no banwave and no detection by Blizzard, so kindly shut the hell up and use some logic.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
      chinajade likes this.
    14. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Toon trys to buy Food/Drink but the Vendor just sell Alc. In the Log it tells to Blacklist him, but doesnt work, still stay there and try to buy.

Attached Files:

15. 23051602

23051602 New Member

There are a lot of disconnects now depending on LUA errors.

[string "hax.lua"] attempt to index global 'ACTIVE_TALENT_GROUP_CHANGED' (a nil value)

or

')' expected near 'Vir'

It will DC me alot so please have a look at this asap. This was not present in the latest few versions of HB.

16. wired420

wired420 Banned

Honestly the cursing and insults were unneeded. I was in a Skype chat where between around 10 people both eu and us, about 25 accounts got popped in about 3 mins. All that got hit were gathering in MoP with GB. All on different servers.

Odd for that many to all get popped at once. Everyone of them using the beta.

17. r0n3n

r0n3n New Member

You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
      Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid instance of WoW to use Honorbuddy with!
      This version of Honorbuddy only supports WoW Build #16357
      You are currently on build #0
      -------------------------------
      I have the 32 bit version open not detecting wow please help

18. Crowley

Crowley Member

Odd...yes it is. But since i have been using GB2 to gather in MOP for the last xxxx weeks and haven't been banned yet i would have to say accounts have been flagged beforehand.
      Were these people gathering 24/7? Were they selling gold? Did they buy gametime with gold? What time did they all get banned at, maybe they weren't gathering when i was which would indicate Blizzard throwing a proverbial EM bomb to catch people at that exact time? SO many variables.

And the only version i use is the Beta.

Edit: Were they using public profiles? Is someone in your skype group, 10 people all talking about botting, working for blizz? Again...SO many variables.

Edit-Edit: And this is the actual release thread so not sure why Beta is even mentioned ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    19. Mame

Mame New Member

I just found out why. On quest Marauders of Darrowshire, only 4 Fetid Skulls had been converted to Resonating Skulls instead of 5. All I had to do was manually convert one and the bot worked again.

Cheers

20. 23051602

23051602 New Member

There is a bug when you are taking off and have a mob selected. It seems like the bot is trying to attack the mob in flight but instead it's just flying around it and using the "unstuck routines" which makes it circle the mob all the time.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.