• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy Beta Builds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Natfoth, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

awesome and Tony is right, you are the man!

2. stuart07

stuart07 New Member

Having an issue while trying to load instance farming bots (using questing option). It's giving me PetControl issues but i'm a paladin.

Honorbuddy v2.5.7005.227

Code:
      [04:27:56.947 N] [Compiler Error]: c:\hb\Quest Behaviors\Development\PetControl.cs(170,60) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WoWUnitDelegate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [04:27:56.947 N] [Compiler Error]: c:\hb\Quest Behaviors\Development\PetControl.cs(223,57) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'StringDelegate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [04:32:00.523 D] Styx.HonorbuddyUnableToStartException: Errors in quest behaviors!
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper.GetBehaviorInstanceType(String path)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.CodeNode.FromXml(XElement element)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNode.FromXml(XElement element)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNodeCollection.FromXml(XElement element)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Profile..ctor(XElement xml, Profile parent)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileManager.LoadNew(String path, Boolean rememberMe)
         at Honorbuddy.MainWindow.btnLoadProfile_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
         at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
         at Styx.Common.WpfControls.SplitButton.OnClick()
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
         at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
         at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
         at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
         at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
         at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Last edited: May 3, 2013
    3. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Would it be possible to have auto equip (while leveling) choose whatever is the best. Dual wield or double handed depending on weapon stats? I am getting the impression that it can be hard to get dual wield that are as good as double handed while questing.

Also while at it. Why not have a config file for Autoequip so you don't have to choose weapon style.

Also. Since trinkets are very hard to determine. Can't you just equip the two highest iLevel trinkets available with any useful stat?

4. 23051602

23051602 New Member

5. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Everything is in place already for the auto weapon style based on every spec of every class, just have not enabled it yet.

the trinket Ilevel has a ton of issues once you get to 90 and you have an ilevel 23 trinket. I can definatly make it based off that on trinkets since it cant pick them right anyways.

6. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Natfoth, are you about ready to push those updates for a new version for testing? 227 is a little to buggy right now between it and singular v2341. TY

7. 23051602

23051602 New Member

8. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Can you please black list an object you can't interact with after a while?

PHP:
      ActivityMoving to hunting ground waypoint 'hunting ground center'
      GoalInteractWith-v470""Jin'arrak's End" (QuestId: 12152)"
      Interacting with Sacred Drakkari Offering

[Ref"[Fly][H - Quest] 68-80 [Kick]($Rev: 2065 $)" @line 7475]
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist91.2noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist75.3noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist65.5noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist66.2noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist68.3noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist69.0noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist71.4noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist76.1noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist86.2noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist76.2noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist66.9noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist62.3noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist62.5noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist64.2noLoS)
      Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [0g13s22c]
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist66.3noLoS)
      ActivityMoving to interact with Sacred Drakkari Offering (id188530dist65.5noLoS)

And 
      it goes on.....

Aha the quest objective is inside the cave and the bot can't find it's way in there. It actually looks like the quest might be incorrectly coded or the mesh does not cover the cave (or both).

Three steps to this quest:
      Collect the offering inside the first large room in the ruins
      Use the Drakkari Spirit Dust that the quest-giver gave you to infuse the offering
      Run out to the gongs just outside the ruins and click the infused offering

9. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Nice to see Autoequip getting some love. I've had a few issues with it before so if anyone can confirm the current status of the following it would be much appreciated.

AE needed and tried to equip a unique item my toon already had equipped (example: Silverlaine's Family Seal from Shadowfang Keep)
      AE is needing items for slots my toon has heirlooms equipped in, should greed or disenchant for heirlooms slots

And some questions for Natfoth:
      The auto weapon style looks like a good enhancement - is it going to be an optional setting or automatic? I'm thinking weights change depending on whether your toon has one or two weapons equipped. While this should only really be a factor at max level, it may result in a net loss at lower levels.
      I have a suggestion for AE's disenchant settings. Would it be possible to introduce further customisation? For example, the option to only disenchant BoP items and greed BoE for selling on the AH. Transmog items can make a fair bit of money on roleplay servers.

10. Natfoth

I will take a look into the unique equip items, I think I have seen this issue before and is an easy fix. Same with the heirlooms.

The auto weapon style will only take affect if you have Weapon Style set to Auto, if you have it set to anything else it will do what you tell it to do.
      I can definatly make it not disenchant BoE and take suggestions like that which are good ideas and more than happy to do.

11. Phay

Phay New Member

Autoequip has improved for almost all the classes, good job. That being said, what is the "correct" option for a Fury warrior using Titan's Grip? When set on dual wield, it equipped two random green in my bag (an agil dagger and a int mace) which was very very wrong. Then when set on two hander, it only equiped one of the two handers.
      What's the right answer here?

12. Natfoth

There is no option for fury dual two handers, I will have to adjust it.

13. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

@Natfoth: Should we or shouldn't we be copying over the QB's from Kick's SVN on Beta releases?

14. Natfoth

The beta will always have the latest behaviors, so if you download a new one then you will not need to copy it over but if he puts them in there AFTER the beta is already out then you will want to copy it over. So whatever one is the latest is the correct one to use.

15. Phay

Phay New Member

When can we expect a beta release with some of the Dungeonbuddy updates Highvoltz has been mentioning in his forum? Would look forward to that.

16. 23051602

23051602 New Member

This actually looks like it was a quest cache bug (Read below dotted line). Instead of completing a quest I want back NW on the map and collected a few more quests. All of a sudden it went on questing on the correct quests when I started the bot again.

View attachment suicide attempt 5000 2013-05-04 09.52.txt

----------------------

The bot keeps suiciding at Frenzyheart hill. There is a huge bunch of evil elites there. Absolutely no way to fight through that. Must be some pre-requisites that has not been solved.

LK profile horde - Line 8968

PHP:
      <If Condition="((!HasQuest(12536)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(12536)))" >
      <
      CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Pickup Quest" X="5277.756" Y="4529.624" Z="-78.12341" />
      <
      CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount" />

17. 23051602

23051602 New Member

I have on many occasions seen that continue or complete (of quests) fails when clicking the buttons in the wow interface. It does not help if I try to help out with the clicking. However moving away from the quest completer and back again or press cancel and try handin again will work. Maybe something to add for future betas?

Also found the bot targetting the incorrect character to handin to. (Don't know if it's object cache or questing profile).

It's targetting Lafoo instead of the correct person.

View attachment handin failure 5000 2013-05-04 09.52.txt

18. realmoo

realmoo New Member

AutoEquip2 does not roll need for int leather items on a mistweaver monk.
      The items have higher score, but it doesn't decide to roll need on them.
      If the item is won by chance or traded manually the monk wears them.

One example of item won by chance (some leather int boots):
      Code:
      [AutoEquip]: Loot roll in progress
      [AutoEquip]: Equipped item in slot:FeetSlot scored 1698 while loot-roll item scored:5880
      [AutoEquip]: Rolling Greed
      [AutoEquip]: Loot roll in progress
      [AutoEquip]: Equipped item in slot:FeetSlot scored 1698 while loot-roll item scored:5880
      [AutoEquip]: Rolling Greed
      [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Loot roll 73 started and 180 seconds left
      [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Roll 73 is over.
      InteractDebug:882787024
      Interact Done:882787024
      [AutoEquip]: Equipping Feet "Decapod Slippers" instead of "Kilix's Silk Slippers" - it scored 5880 while the old scored 1698

19. Natfoth

k I will take a look.

20. 23051602

23051602 New Member

I can't really put my finger on it. But there lot's of small glitches in the 227 beta. Pathing does not work on ground but if you take off and restart the bot it will immediately find the path. Questing stops very often. There is not chance questing will run for an hour. I am not talking about the incorrectly coded quests. Just the ones that goes back and forth. Numerous stops where the bot will just stand doing nothing for very long times (until restart).

Autoequip will equip agility gear on a elemental shaman.

I will include a log for you to read :)

View attachment 4000 2013-05-05 16.56.txt.zip

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.