• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy for MoP 5.0.5.16057

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

3 weeks later and still people bitching about testing. Time to take another week off the forums.

2. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Wow, just wow... just... wow....... lol

3. xaq

xaq New Member

I'm gonna go ahead and call it user error - I quested from 1-58 on a hunter with minimal intervention, yes there are SOME quests that it simply doesn't know, if that happens I do them by hand - but literally I can work all day with bot computer next to me and only have to intervene once every hour or two

I also quested 72-85 on prot/ret paly with far less interaction, those fly quests that Kick has done are damn near flawless right now... If you can't get it to work, and just based on your attitde, I'm going to say it's your problem. Is it perfect, no - is it damn good - yes.

edit:

I fail to see how you dying to PVP is the bots fault... pick a toon that can't be ganked nearly as easily, or play on a PvE server, none of this matters though because you are BOTTING, and frankly any good PVP'r should be able to rape a bot, no matter how good it's rotation is.

4. reffih

reffih New Member

I have to say, im playing hunter, and mine fails alot :) What profiles are you using? I just get stuck at "Loading tile/s"

5. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Anyone else find that once the you have full bags bot will not got sell or mail on questing or gb2? I have into this many times now.

6. theshorty

theshorty New Member

On pala retri behaviour (on questing) you should include using Flash of Light on Selfless Healer (3 stacks) instead of casting Word Of Glory. Plus he's using exorcism and judgement on every single pull disregarding if 3 holy powers are up or not which at low lvl means a total waste of dps :)

7. Dizzle_

Dizzle_ Banned

Beta has been up for months, plenty of time. I paid for the product and I expect it to be done as advertised, not pushed back many times to "when it's ready" or any variation of this nonsense. But go ahead and keep writing essays and kissing ass, I'm not sure what you're expecting to accomplish by that.

8. shifty

shifty New Member

Enjoy your ban

9. shifty

shifty New Member

Thought I'd provide my latest Log, boomkin, running WSG. I'm no longer spamming MotW thank god, but its still pretty funky, and I wouldnt trust it to run unsupervised.

View attachment 1452 2012-09-21 21.29.txt

10. Dakra1985

Dakra1985 New Member

BRAHHAHAHHA,LOL, WHAHAHAHA, STAHP DAT, N'UFF xD

11. Lister

Lister New Member

Go ahead call Boss and get your money back and move on to the next bot!
      Oh wait what Bots are out there again anymore!?

I am a customer since the early Days were only a real basic Version of GB (and no HB) was around and even then I bought the Lifetime because it was the best that was out at the Time

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    12. tifreak

tifreak New Member

Questing LVL 15 Priest in Ratched - Could not Creative Behavior

Attached Files:

13. zim804

zim804 Member

There are other options, they just aren't as good as this bot was and will be once it's working right again. I do agree, we are paying for this. I haven't bothered to mess with it much because it does suck right now. I hope we get something usable when MOP comes out in a few days. Looking forward to having what we had before the last update. /sigh

14. Rusty_Trombone

Rusty_Trombone Member

This thread needs moderating I think. There are some people that are not interested if devs are good boys or not and only want to focus on problems and solutions. Tony, or anyone else, could you please remove posts from fan boys and the other that are off topic please? Enough of this trash talking of every pencildick. Really. (see, I used the same trash talk myself but this thread is outrageous).

15. exdeus

exdeus Banned

lol...
      tony please this guy is not kind with me.....i don't want to read them
      ridiculous....

16. reffih

reffih New Member

462. Questing still brokes. It tells me its going to Felwood, then take the Flight to Orgrimmar,and stands still there and loads tile/s - Grind bot working fine, but im not really seeing any progression in the bot? Try to supply a changelog.

Im not kissing ass, neither am i on the hate train. But i must agree with some people. The beta have been out for a long time, and you only start preparing the bot when the patch arrives on live servers, thats really not good enough. If your focus is on other bots, your prio is wrong. In all fairness, i think you get the most money from WoW bots.

EDIT: Its moving now after fooling around with it. But i got the same error as yester day "Profrile message: Force; mail, train and sell initiated, dont disturb the bot" - Problem is that there is nothing to mail, sell or as pr new patch, train.

EDIT2: After leveling, its still doing the same thing with updating flightmap. It never stops. You have to restart the bot before it continues to level.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    17. WileE91

WileE91 Member

Thank you buddy team for a so far working quest bot.
      Only on my second profile tho.
      Running daily quests btw.

18. theshorty

theshorty New Member

Another thing that could use an upgrade is the multi-picking quests. Since the npc's let you pick all the quests in a row you could find a way to pick them all instead of closing the dialog and re-opening it every single time

19. xMrvn

xMrvn New Member

Is this thread being updated? Means if one part of the bot is curretly working do oyu update the first post so we know which things are currently officially broken and what parts arent it?

20. Killalots

Killalots Member

I can't get it to work... It now attaches to my WoW client but it crashes when I click 'Class config' after I reinstalled Singular...

Very frustrating

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.