• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy for MoP 5.0.5.16057

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Zstar21

Zstar21 New Member

So nothing i'm trying is working. BGs, Archaeology, Instances.... like jesus h christ, what IS WORKING right now? FULLY WORKING?

2. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

Nothing

3. Lister

Lister New Member

NO
      Questing works
      Archbuddy works if you restart every 45 min the bot
      BGbuddy workes once then it bugs out with

Could not read bytes from

4. olivete

olivete Member

Fully working, I am almost sure that the answer will be NOTHING.

One of the first things I remember about this new bot version was that it was going to be faster, man, instead it is very freaking slower than used to be.

Still trying BG, dude, if you doing BG afk for your account sake, dont do it. You can count how many ppl are botting at the moment cause as soon as BGs starts you see LOTS of bots going back and forth, and they keep doing this nice dance for 1 min or 2, and then they finally stop it just after someone yells "Lots of bots in the base... report them.".

Quest still broke. You cant do it afk.

Grind is like has no priority. Today I left my bot grinding some mobs and I got a respawn of a herb and a mob, and my bot went crazy! It ran to the mob, ran to the herb, ran back to mob and ran again to the herb. It kept doing this for more than 3 minutes as I was watching. Now imagine if you get like 3 ppl seeing your toon do this... you pretty much fucked up!!!

I would NOT AFK bot right now.

And please, dont post a nice topic about how to post a log, I have done that and nothing changed so far, and I am sorry, but once it does not show any error in the logs, I dont think the devs knows what the problem is yet! That is sad!

5. Lister

Lister New Member

Another error in Archbuddy:
      Code:
      [18:32:23.742 N] [ArchBuddy]: Searching for digsites...
      [18:32:23.742 D] Activity: Searching for digsites...
      [18:32:23.774 D] Activity: Loading Tile/s
      [18:32:23.774 D] Loading Azeroth_39_25
      [18:32:23.992 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite QuelLithien Lodge Digsite  [Distance: 49.99475 yards]
      [18:32:23.992 D] Loading Azeroth_39_28
      [18:32:24.133 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Infectis Scar Fossil Field  [Distance: 1394.008 yards]
      [18:32:24.133 D] Loading Azeroth_32_51
      [18:32:24.289 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Twilight Grove Digsite  [Distance: 14410.15 yards]
      [18:32:24.289 D] Loading Azeroth_35_38
      [18:32:24.430 N] [ArchBuddy]: Found digsite Whelgars Excavation Site  [Distance: 7126.424 yards]
      [18:32:24.430 N] [ArchBuddy]: Selected "QuelLithien Lodge Digsite" as the next digsite.
      [18:32:25.711 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 1AFEBF80 [299]!
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.MemoryBase.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength, Boolean relative)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.GetObjectName()
      [18:32:25.742 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 1AFEBF80 [299]!
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.MemoryBase.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength, Boolean relative)

6. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

Questing works at about 95%, just like it always used to. ArchBuddy works reasonably well, and BGBuddy is nearly flawless. Grinding works but don't use that since you'll get banned. DungeonBuddy is really the only thing that flat-out doesn't work at all right now.

7. Lister

Lister New Member

HOW?? Not at my PC

8. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

plugins required for questing such as autoequip, itemforaura etc do not work at all. Therefore i don't consider questing to fully work which is what the poster asked. You can't quest AFK

9. Sphero

Sphero Member

I have these kind of error since 2~3 weeks now :

i posted countless logs already, the bug still is there to stay. I'm afraid to say this but i honestly believe that HB is pretty much dead, it was fun while it lasted, you did a truly awesome job so far,,, but i guess MoP just isnt bottable in a way we are all used to - seems you guys have no clue how to make it work, thats very sad - or very clever by Blizzard ;) idk - it seems to me that WoW changes things while the game is running constantly- Because sometimes you start the bot and it works perfectly and all of a sudden it bugs out for totally no reasons. After that the bot is as dead as it can be dead ...no point in trying to bot anymore.

10. xxxstar123

xxxstar123 Member

well if they had put some time in beta release of mop we should have a fully functionally bot but the way the did waited to official release that way won't work i tell you guys no fully working bot until the end of this year or maybe more

they fix something and something els broke and this circle will never ends.

well anyway still loving ya buddy team and i hope you fix your severs soon and we forget for max sessions and auth fail for good

11. Gazzatbh

Gazzatbh New Member

Still a problem with gatherbuddy when it blacklists a node then doesn't move there after..

Cant upload my logs right now as i'm on a different computer but i will do as soon as i get home.

12. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Just tried to quest a bit with MoP and kicks profile.

Character gets stuck over and over at obstacles.

When meshing worlds are world-objects meshed as free areas to walk on ?????

13. Sphero

Sphero Member

I think it was not possible to do it while in beta - things changed too much too often. Hell even now they change a lot vie hotfix. I know its not easy to program a bot like this - i have a friend who does such kind of work, programming automated processes und stuff like that - it is a huge pile of work ...
      you may be right - we wont see any working thing until next year, while waiting on the new expansion :D ..which will again break the whole thing.

14. xxxstar123

xxxstar123 Member

it's not just with mop questing with questing in general they call it unstuck me i call stuckmeplesae :)

15. Imoriall

Imoriall New Member

[Gatherbuddy2]: Blacklisting current node after 20 seconds
      ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( WTF???? :mad:

16. Dakra1985

Dakra1985 New Member

Can we ask for an ETA? When HB goes down? A month ago? Or more? I was patient, but this.... if GB is working ( coz queting, archeologybuddy, and ofc bgbuddy is NOT working at all, since sept? ) an "update" is comin, and everything is fked up. :mad:

Yesterday GB was worked, today is just waiting, blacklist nodes, and sit on the ghost iron trees. Would be nice to know, WHEN we can use the product normally.

17. mfrosty

mfrosty Banned

I agree, while I may have lifetime sessions, I think this sucks major ass.

Yesterday questing was working fine did 1-66 all quests just fine in a day, now today it abandons quests all the time and just stands there.

Why don't you just stop fucking with shit and leave it be and make OTHER builds that people can download for that specific thing.

I.E One Build for Questing - One for Bg - One for GB - Etc

It may seem like more work, but more people will be happy.

18. Robcat93

Robcat93 New Member

Question (sorry didnt want to go through the whole 112 pages) is BGbuddy 100% working/afk?

19. Risien

Risien Member

So far questing works for me just fine been running all day with kicks profiles im sitting at 76 right now. Only problems ive had was on my end when my internet went down for a few min. Other then that questing works great

20. xxxstar123

xxxstar123 Member

nothing is afkable with current bot status

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.