• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy v2.5.11769.750

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Micron85, and thanks for the log.

This is a user error—you have movement turned off and this includes "Facing".
      [20:37:31.398 N] (Singular) AllowMovement: None

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Micron85's original post w/log[/size]

2. chinajade

Hi, Bartoletta,

We've discarded both of these reports, since the logs are not against this release.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Bartoletta's original post #1 w/log[/size]
      [size=-2]Ref: Bartoletta's original post #2 w/log[/size]

3. chinajade

Hi, Cybershoot,

MANY thanks for that profile and the log! The problem has been difficult to replicate. I've added your information and observations as another datapoint on HB-1318 ("Honorbuddy is not skinning").

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Cybershoot's problem report w/log[/size]

4. chinajade

Hi, Slider2222,

Although this report appears related to HB-1327 ("Problems saving settings file"—which was a 'permissions' problem), the failure mode is different. As such, we've opened HB-1348 (""Error Trying to Save Settings File" File Already Exists"). HB-1348 may just be closed as a duplicate of HB-1327, but since we don't know what was involved in the repair of HB-1327, we can't make that assumption.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Slider2222's problem report w/log[/size]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    5. chinajade

Hi, Navarobowflex,

This is obviously not a bug in Honorbuddy, but in using it.
      We don't know the usage problem for certain, but you might start by disabling the streaming of all products from the Buddy Store. The first post in this thread points to instructions on how to get this done.

When you figure out which product is causing the issue, you should contact the author and ask him to make the message clearer. A title in the popup dialog that identifies the product would be an awesome start.

If you are not able to figure out this problem, please do not post it in this thread again—as it is not a bug with Honorbuddy and doesn't belong in this thread.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Navarobowflex's original post w/log[/size]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    6. chinajade

Hi, Savydeviate,

The skinning issue may be better in .750, but it is definitely not fixed. We're having problems replicating the problem, and your information has been added as another data point on HB-1318. Thank you.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Savydeviate's problem report w/log[/size]

7. chinajade

Hi, Treek, and thank you for speaking up!

You are absolutely right. The other report was written against selling, and I made a (bad) assumption that buying would automatically be covered because its the 'flip side'. We've opened HB-1349 ("ProfessionBuddy not buying items on the Auction House") against the issue you initially submitted.

We considered expanding HB-1324 to cover buying and selling, but decided it'd be more expedient to just open a second report and allow it to be closed as a duplicate, if necessary.

I believe everything is put right, now. And, the state of the first few posts should have an accurate reflection of this. Please forgive my mea culpa.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    8. special

special New Member

HB stop working when running Dung buddy on LFR

View attachment log.txt Have log attached.

Just a few quick question also. Does LFR still excist ? Can it be used to play normal dung so i can get garros loom? Any eta on Uper Blackrock Spire dungeon before draenor release?

Tnx in advance

9. micron85

micron85 Member

10. Sea

Sea New Member

G'morning, chinajade.

After deleting all caches, Honorbuddy did not launch anymore - it would just login and tell me to:

"Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes."

I uninstalled and reinstalled... same results. Can't start it up anymore. Any helpful suggestions? :)

Log: x

EDIT: Oh wait! There it is! Took around 3-4 minutes tho'.

EDIT 2: Allright - same problems as before. All caches had been deleted, HB uninstalled and properly installed again. Still HB (Questbuddy) will not start doing his lovely thing in The Burning Crusade.

Log: View attachment 3640 2014-10-22 09.56-3.txt

EDIT 3: Uninstalled. Cleared (deleted) all remaining caches. Rebooted. Fired up the game and HB - again it takes forever to initialize...

11. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

@ Sea

Renaming Honorbuddy.exe will crash it, because it has a CRC self-check build in.
      Also, some Plugins/Botbases depend on that original name to run properly.
      If the exe is not present, they will crash too.
      Leave the name original.

12. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

You deleted your meshes folder path.
      HB tries to download the meshes, but has not path to save them.

Better make a clean installation from the ZIP file (not the installer) into a new and empty folder, i.e. C:\HB\...
      Do not copy any Addons to the new folder and try again.
      If there are still problems, post a new log file.

HTH ;)

13. kamuflay

kamuflay New Member

Since patch i cant use Professionbuddy, i try to load "Mining-Herb (1-600)flying-GB2" and bot doesn´t start .

Here is my log, if someone can help me plz will be great. Thx.

Attached Files:

14. Alex86el

Alex86el New Member

ok here are 5 of the 6 logs i was about to post.
      only six cause i've done a dozen fresh installs hoping it would fix itself.

three logs are from the hunter im currently leveling. (Cava Plugin)
      the problem is that it will never ever use quest items.
      instead if it has a quest which provides the item for use, it asumes the quest is ready for turn-in and spams the NPC indefinitely.
      if the quest needs an items to be gathered and then used, it just gathers it, then asumes the quest is done and spams the NPC indefinitely.
      if the quest needs more than one type of items gathered but not used, it gathers all of the first item on the list and then stays there trying to gather the same first item instead of moving on the second.
      if i dont finish these quests manually it will not go on.
      it did not go to Outland on it's own. i had to take it there myself.
      in Outland, after doing a couple quests on its own, it wrote an error like "trying to complete quest XXX, failing, stopping bot". but it never had that quest in the first place! same after restart, so it cannot move on.

that is very odd, since i leveled a pandaren rogue with Cava 1-81 just before patch 6.0 and everything went smoothly

and another thing is that when i start honorbuddy with Cava enabled, instead of just havin to press Start like i used to,
      it says "Cava Plugin Disposed", waits a couple seconds, then shows the Cava settings page, and i have to press start from there.

the other two logs are from my mage who farms BGs for honor.

i just wake up finding it idle. having played just a couple BGs, then close itself.
      i use ARelog. it detects the problem, says something like "game idle for too long, restarting process".
      but does not restart honorbuddy. just opens the game but does not log in or anything.

after watching it, all my toon does is stay at the graveyard or the starting area, casting Arcane Brilliance every now and then. not moving.

which is again odd, since i used it all the time for years without a problem.

Attached Files:

15. mcducky

mcducky New Member

I don't know if this is a bug or not but, my bot keeps spamming "You need to be in Northern Stranglehorn." I think it's just when it's questing, it stops when I stop the bot.

View attachment 6136 2014-10-22 15.06.txt

16. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

My fps in game when HB are running will go from high to low over a period of a few min and repeat. As soon as i turn off HB it will stop when its not running and im playing it does not happen. Or in any other game. new game ect.
      Im using Cava profiles but i think it also happens with brodieman. any class i play did not happen with HB version before 6.0.2 patch

Update Might be a tinfoil hat thing but Minimizing HB to try effects the issue,.
      View attachment 11160 2014-10-22 11.51.zip

17. hatemf

hatemf New Member

ArcheologyBuddy seems to attempt to cast the "Survey" spell before its CD has run out, which results in the bot failing to cast it and moving to the next spot, missing the spot that actually contains the fragment (It will eventually get the fragment after rotating around it for a while). Also, I noticed that the bot sometimes move in the wrong direction other than the one pointed to by the survey i.e. Survey points to North, and the bot moves to East (not even North-East). I'm not sure if that is intended (i.e. A trangulation approach... etc.) or not.

The above 2 issues does not interfere with the bot, it still works fine, just not as efficient, as it is taking longer to get the fragment.

Attached Files:

18. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I'm not totally certain, but I think that has something to do with the ItemForAuraQuestHelper plugin, if you have it enabled and using Kick's questing profiles. There's something that you have to use when in Northern Stranglethorn that the plugin uses for you while there. I believe this used to happen to me on earlier versions of HB when I was running Kick's questing profiles and I had that plugin enabled. It doesn't hurt anything, but it can be annoying seeing it all the time.

19. flyg

flyg Member

Hi,

There were quite a few other posts which have now been removed (no logs) from people with the same crash.

However I can now report that I've been running for 2 hours without any crashes! In case this helps others what I did was :

1) I had disabled a bunch of performance counters and a google search implied Kernel.dll errors could be caused by that so enabled them again
      Code:
      cmd
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI regular]Rebuilding the counters:
           cd c:\windows\system32
           lodctr /R
           cd c:\windows\sysWOW64
           lodctr /R[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI regular]Resyncing the counters with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI):
           WINMGMT.EXE /RESYNCPERF[/FONT][/COLOR]

However wow still crashed so :

1) Totally uninstalled every .net framework I had on my pc (including the 3.5 built in one with win 7 from features).
      2) Re-enabled .net 3.5 after a reboot and then installed .net 4
      <at this point wow may have have been ok but kept going>
      3) Totally uninstalled every visual c++ I had and then installed them all again (just all versions I could find) - 2005, 2008, 2010 an 2012 both x86 and x64 versions
      4) Ran windows update to patch them
      5) Just for the hell of it also ran .net repair tool from MS (Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center)

Then finally logged into wow and played fine with singular for an hour. THen enabled streaming of a few custom cc's and played ok for another hour.

Something is a bit different though as my previous setup of .net and c++ etc used to run Honorbuddy prior to 6.02 totally fine, i had bots going for days with no issues.

anyways looks good :D

p.s. initially tried the repair batch file someone has on this forum for .net but didn't fix it so must been combination of all.

20. Moboken

Moboken New Member

Hi
      When i use singular with a blank profile cause I have no CR at the moment for my monk. This is the issue i am seeing. If i enter combat and I wish to move the character away 10 feet or so to avoid an aoe from a mob or player, I cannot do that at all. The bot will not let me perform any movement of the character while in combat.

I have Allow user movement set to true under the section user movement while botting and suspend movement set to 5.

I have tried this on 10-20 for suspend and still cannot move the character while in a battle. I used to be able too a few months ago. Please let me know what i am doing wrong.
      This issue has been going on since version .746 however at that time I had a cr which worked (TuanHA) and did not need to use singular so i did not bother with it. Now i am waiting for the cr to be released so i decided to get out the monk which i have not used since patch day and used singular to mess around killing mobs and a couple of players or a while. Figured i would turn this issue in. I found no work around.

View attachment 147457

btw, singular does do a very nice job.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.