• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy v2.5.7857.658

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. inspektor

inspektor Member

how fix this?

[13:18:51.148 D] [SpellManager] Adding known spell: Auto Attack (6603)
      [13:18:51.148 D] [SpellManager] Asphyxiate (108194) overrides Strangulate (47476)
      [13:18:51.148 D] [SpellManager] Heart Strike (55050) overrides Blood Strike (45902)
      [13:18:51.148 D] [SpellManager] GCD check spell set to Survey
      [13:18:51.181 D] Set query filter to Alliance
      [13:18:51.384 D] [Lua.Events] Attached to event QUEST_AUTOCOMPLETE with handler 
      [13:18:51.424 D] [Lua.Events] Attached to event QUEST_FINISHED with handler 
      [13:18:51.636 D] Changed tilemap to HawaiiMainLand, Tiled: True
      [13:18:51.924 N] [Singular] attention: Pull Distance set to 45 yds by Grind Bot, Plug-in, Profile, or User
      [13:18:52.861 D] Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [49g69s13c]
      [13:18:52.880 D] Activity: Loading Tile/s
      [13:18:52.880 D] Loading HawaiiMainLand_40_33
      [13:18:53.003 D] Changed POI to: Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-931.5915, -4807.827, 2.74245>
      [13:18:53.226 D] Activity: Двигаюсь к точке
      [13:18:53.240 N] Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-931.5915, -4807.827, 2.74245>
      [13:18:53.247 D] Activity: Downloading Mesh...
      [13:18:53.706 D] Exception when attempting to download HawaiiMainLand_41_33: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '00:00:29.9479970'. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SocketConnection.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout, Boolean closing)
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SocketConnection.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout, Boolean closing)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SocketConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.DelegatingConnection.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SessionConnectionReader.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SynchronizedMessageSource.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.FramingDuplexSessionChannel.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.FramingDuplexSessionChannel.TryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, Message& message)
      at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, *****OperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel*****.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, *****OperationRuntime operation)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel*****.Invoke(IMessage message)

2. PsychoSTyle

PsychoSTyle New Member

u MUST use the german version!
      you can't even login if you aren't able to download it, so stay with the german version

3. Flop

Flop New Member

I got the Problem that the Bot Stucks everytime by downloading mesh oder loading tiles. Anyone a reason for this Problem?

4. kravitz

kravitz New Member

You're asking someone to do something that will ban their use of HB. You can not redistribute HB... the link to the TEST Release is on the first page. If you have problems with this, then post in the Payment Issues thread or Support section.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/buddy-...vs-bossland-4th-december-2012-lg-hamburg.html

5. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Still got the Problem. In some Situations and the WoW Client Window isnt active, Toons cant unstuck. So the stay in stuck till i activate the WoW Client window!

6. kollo32

kollo32 New Member

so can anyone explain to me why i get this all the time ???

"We couldn't find a proper WoW to attach. There are 64bit WoW processes running and Honorbuddy only works with 32bit version.

Please use the Launcher in Honorbuddy folder to launch the game and Honorbuddy."

i cant find any launcher in HB files ?? what to do ?

7. akassaw

akassaw Member

go to your wow directory and change the wow-64 to a different name. Eg: 64wow

it will work now...

8. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

WOW, this still not fixed :( Just wait for a dev to hop on here and tell you to submit a log, all will be fine. FFS this must be the easiest thing to fix, is a well documented bug and still nothing. This bug actually makes HB useless as it will continuously try to mount a cloud serpent which it clearly cannot, it just tries forever and forever.

G

9. kollo32

kollo32 New Member

okey, one step closer.. now it only says this..
      " You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
      Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid instance of WoW to use Honorbuddy with!
      This version of Honorbuddy only supports WoW Build #17371
      You are currently on build #0"

where do i go from here?

btw thanks for your help!

10. akassaw

akassaw Member

Kollo32

I would suggest doing a fresh install. Also, check your wow ver.# (you can find that when you log in, down in the bottom left).

It almost sounds like you forgot to close all active windows of HB. Did you check your inactive tray icon? I've forgotten about them down there a few times before and thought something was wrong.

11. kollo32

kollo32 New Member

fresh install of wow or HB? wow have the right ver.#

no no i haven?t thats the odd thing about it i cant really find the reason why it says i haven?t selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to...

really cant figure it out myself so i appreciat your help!

12. Desther

Desther New Member

I have 2 issues with current version of bot:

1) Questing // Demonologist Warlock with Singular always cast corruption and nothing else

2) Questing // Bot seems to always abandon Pet Battle account wide quests, its pretty irritating

Any ways to fix these issues by myself or do i have to wait for new version of bot?

13. Desther

Desther New Member

Delete your current Honorbuddy installation and install new version from this thread (Regular).

14. lethalx

lethalx New Member

i assume we may have an official updated version today ? not trying to sound rude rushing just havent seen much convo about it

15. Crowley

Crowley Member

1) Use HB with Sitstupid class and Iwantmovement plugin and use PQR to do your rotations. PQR has no issues detecting Auras. As soon as IWM starts fight PQR profile will take over to fight. Works for me as questing 84 Demo.

2) Wait for HB update.

Edit: 1) will work with any class whatsoever if you prefer using PQR rotations to do things. Another option is to modify Sitstupid so you don't need IWM so sitstupid starts fight and faces mob while getting into melee range if not a caster and clears mob when dead. Either way works.

16. CyberPrep

CyberPrep New Member

I am trying to run this after blasting my OS and reinstalling everything fresh. I Installed the required items listed on the download page here on the download page. The picture below shows the message, and it will not go any further.

I am attaching the log below. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Attached Files:

17. tryme

tryme New Member

I am trying to use archbot and says no map cord no profile, do i need to reinstall the software?

18. Phyzoon

Phyzoon New Member

Enemy aura detection should be fixed asap. CRs are acting all weird

19. BobRoss

BobRoss New Member

Well I managed to get HB to work, however now I get this:

????

Never mind. . . I fixed it. To anyone who's getting this, you have to be fully logged into your character of choice, or at least server I presume... or account, whatever. You cannot run HB before logging in.

20. pride101

pride101 New Member

Been like that since Day 1 man.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.