• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Honorbuddy v2.5.9001.716

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

when i had an i5 and was running 5 bots i had like 60 70 cpu useage evrytime when i watched it and now with the i7 3770k i have with 5 6 bots just like a few cpu useage so ye im right dont get upset and dont call me an idiot that my english isnt that good. i5 just sucks i7 is mutch better maybe you should go and work. to buy one

2. Azucar

Azucar Member

Bot is getting stuck at mailboxes again. I have to repeatedly stop and start the bot. This may have to do with me not using a fresh install?

But what is the point of having an updater if it causes these issues (if it is the reason). File was to big to be uploaded on this site so I just uploaded it myself

log: <a href="http://puu.sh/5UKME.txt ">3368 2013-12-21 15.31.txt</a>

3. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

In its current state HB + DB is unusable, as it can't be left AFK. Approximately 50% of the time when zoning into or out of an instance it causes WoW to crash, and more times than not upon death and zoning into the instance it also causes WoW to crash.

4. MadVanDoc

MadVanDoc New Member

Ik heb 10 pc. Niet 1, zoals u.

5. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Anyone else with the Proble, when the Toon is dead and run back to the Corpse that it gets reports "stuck" while try to resurrect? Saw that the Toon try to get to a Hotspot in the Air? So he trys sometime 10+ time to get the save Point to get back.

6. mrxbot66

mrxbot66 New Member

no everyone have a lot money to upgrade PC every year. iam using bot 3 years and have still the same PC from 6 years! and now if iam running 1 sesion it takes 13-55% cpu ussage but is playable on low details
      its not happens too ver 713 if i good remember

7. Forgottenmemorie

Forgottenmemorie New Member

Keep getting Error132, wow closing since these new versions.

8. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Gatherbuddy2, startup error :/ (with professionbuddy btw)

EDIT: nvm was on my side, profile corrupted

9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ik heb er geen 10 nodig 1 pc van mij is net zo snel waar ik 20 bots of meer op kan runnen waarom zou ik 10 oude pc kopen om te botten:)

10. Judasz

Judasz New Member

1 like in this topic tells me a lot of quality of this verssion.

11. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

should call your daddy too

12. shibbinj

shibbinj New Member

Honestly I'm not sure why you guys think this should be a perfect product, do you want it to massage your shoulders while you watch it do all the work for you as well? Each time Wow updates the devs for Honorbuddy must make changes to combat the changes that wow put in place. If you are impatient, like many of you seem to be then this isnt the product for you, ive been using this bot for months and have been very successful, have patience and the issues will be worked out. If you are impatient get a refund and play the damn game yourself. It will save us from reading your garbage complaints, and your negelct of understanding the issues. I have had no troubles with .716 gatherbuddy is fixed and i ran kicks for 9 hrs yesterday and had 0 issues...so im not sure if you guys arent using fresh installs or if your plugins are conflicting with the current version. Again though have patience as this is an astounding product and helps immensely. but it is not perfect. Also try to remember these are a few guys making a program it is not a giant corporation like microsoft... its an underground program. So i say be patient and appreciate what these gents are doing for us, or play the game yourself and stfu. Anyways Happy Holidays to everyone!

13. Keldorn

Keldorn New Member

A product should do what the developers promise and what they advertise what it can do for you - or not?

14. shibbinj

shibbinj New Member

And it does, most of the time, during update phases it takes time to work out the Kinks, Again if you want perfection i suggest you get in contact with a multi billion dollar company like microsoft and complain about the issues when the first release products. In fact let me know when you find a game that is perfect upon release that does not need patched ever. When you find that let me know, i for one will remain patient during the patch process and enjoy the product. again like i said if you arent happy get a refund and gtfo. I dont remember seeing anywhere that says We at Honorbuddy Promise this...if im mistaken please post the link of the promise page lol...

Also i think most of you are forgetting this is AN UNDERGROUND PROGRAM, these guys do not NEED to make this program for us...yes they make money and they have real lives aside from this program. It normally takes a few days to work out the kinks, if you are not patient enough to wait for a few days then i repeat this is not the program for you, if you are not a child and have the patience to wait for the kinks to be resolved this this program is amazing...During stable releases you will understand how valuable this program is and what it can achieve for you, however if you are not patient enough to wait for that, then get a refund and move on. If you are so good at programming then you make a bot that works flawlessly without ever needing to patch and work out issues, and ill buy from you. Oh Wait you dont know how to do that or how much time and typing it takes to make something like this? then stfu or gtfo bunch of spoiled impatient people, want everything to be perfect upon delivery and for everything to be instantaneous all i can do is laugh at you people...obviously havent been around long enough to know how the world actually works...

15. Keleg

Keleg New Member

Thanks for this update... nice work!

16. basaradavid

basaradavid New Member

anyone else having an issue with HB crashing on start up after patch?

17. shibbinj

shibbinj New Member

I was having issues with every build since 713 but since 716 i have not had any issues, running kicks as we speak and gb2 did you do a clean install? tried using only the come along plugins, sometimes plugins conflict with new releases. if you are still having issues im sure a mod or dev could help you out

18. basaradavid

basaradavid New Member

I'm getting ready for work but ill give it a shot after and post back should it work or I need more help

19. Sleepingcow

Sleepingcow New Member

virker ik.PNG

Hppens all the time. What do i have to do ?

20. koming

koming New Member

hello
      I helped a friend of mine has problems, I always get heavy when HB active game started, I've reinstall all of his birthday but the games are always broken when HB starts from GB2 and grinding

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.