• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • how many people buy raf time with gold?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by grindin, Oct 6, 2012.

?

How do you pay for your subscriptions?

1. Real Money

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. RaF Gold

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Redstorm

Redstorm New Member

Last time i did the raf thingie for months it got removed. my question is is it a gamble if the gametime is removed or not? is there a chance that the raf time stays?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    2. Def

Def New Member

Bought 1 month of RAF time along with Obsidian Nightwing for 10k on my realm, didnt' get removed. About 2 days before the gametime was running out I bought another 2 months of RAF gametime because the minimum I could spend on my realm was 10k (5k per 1month RAF) and I didn't have anything else to spend it on. Bought them 2 months a couple of days ago and they got removed this morning.

3. Tha4593

Tha4593 New Member

As said above, if you looking for cheap RAF time - Pr3cious is a trusted seller used him for a long time now, all info is on Ownedcore. But tbh RaF time gets removed to quick. imo better off just get cheap Game cards for gold.

4. Azmodean

Azmodean New Member

Just a quick question, where can i find a gold buyer ? :)

5. zaknatore

zaknatore New Member

In google

6. Twix

Twix New Member

ownedcore

7. TheBreeze

TheBreeze New Member

Dont buy RAF, buy gamecards, it wont hurt if you buy it sometimes, but when you buy 3 months of RAF gametime at once, Im sure it will be removed.

8. nuker99

nuker99 New Member

i already bought over a year nothing happened ... no scam

9. TheBreeze

TheBreeze New Member

Give Blizzard some time to remove it....

10. Tentomas

Tentomas Banned

Ye blizz is hardcore removing now RaF time, but if you use ~10 bots like me living in europe (with 13euro gametime per month) i quess RaF is the only way, i only do 1 by 1 month for staying hidden paying 4k gold per month. Sometimes blizz remove it, but then i do it again and again. As it says by blizz "We are writing to inform you that, regrettably, due to a payment issue related to one of the accounts you “referred” via the Recruit-a-Friend system, the free month(s) subscription issued to your account has been disabled. Please note that this is not a penalty for your account, but it may require you to update your subscription details if you wish to continue to play." Its not a penalty, so you can spam RaF time all the time.

11. scarar

scarar New Member

May I ask what is RAF?

12. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

I was told if I waited a week after I sent the invitation they're less likely to remove it.. true? I paid 6$ per raf month so figured it was worth a shot, they were very adamant about waiting a week or assured me it'd be removed in 1-2 weeks.

RAF is the recruit a friend, you pay a chinese person to accept your recruit a friend email, and they use their codes to "activate" their account thus giving you a free month. The thing is that they are using some sort of code generator that allows their codes to work but only costs them like 45 cents to buy from people in china (if you speak chinese and have a bank account in china). So the codes are not legit, but somehow they work (havent figured it out but was close with someone that sold these things and she explained the previous information to me). Its a cheaper way of getting gametime for your bots and lets you avoid linking your bot accounts together through payment options (ie paying for your bots with all same CC)

I used to use it a lot a year ago, but now just starting up again so thats why I'm curious about it and how long they last now.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    13. Tentomas

Tentomas Banned

And again RaF removed after 7 days :/
      Crap!

Well with gold market going up i found legit 60days gamecard with 40k gold (EU) So my problem is solved :)

14. Hobo

Hobo Member

i spent 16 k for 1 month with mount, and blizz removed game time, i wont do it anymore

15. jsmith

jsmith New Member

Removed 3 x RAFs on 3 dif accs.. F this..

16. djtravitrav

djtravitrav New Member

Yeah, I'd highly recommend avoiding buying RaF game time in the United States. Since returning to play in MoP I've bought approximately 10 months worth over 6 accounts and it has been removed every single time I apply it, usually within 2 days.

I've found a private seller of digital game time, it goes for a premium, I pay 18k for 30 days of time, but it is still cheaper than buying the 60 day game cards from any of the random sellers on ownedcore for 40k+. In addition, I don't particularly enjoy the idea of buying 60 days at a time, I had some seriously bad luck on November 26th with multiple accounts getting banned. I prefer to take it a month at a time from this point on.

17. vamp

vamp New Member

It seems that plenty of removals have been happening in the last 1-2 months so I think I'm going to avoid RAF until it dies down...on the same page, has anyone had any experience with unmerged RAF accounts for mounts etc?

18. zaknatore

zaknatore New Member

40k? they've been selling for 60k+ :(