• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How many ppl got banned for using kicks profiles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by naic0n, Feb 23, 2013.

?

Banned for using KICKS Profiles?

1. Banned for using KICK'S Profiles

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Never banned.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lamoas1993

Lamoas1993 New Member

i received a 72h suspension, caused of the Quest "Gather the Intelligence"@hyjal :(

i have been leveling toons with the bot since one year, and this is the first issue ever (ban due to questing-bot) ! i'm quiet amazed about this......

2. gavzter

gavzter Banned

good for you mate !!!!

3. lynn1239

lynn1239 New Member

Only been using kick's for the last few weeks and been playing alot myself in between it. Got no warning, got banned today for Abuse of Economy while I ain't selling or buying gold/pets/mounts.

4. gavzter

gavzter Banned

well i have been using kick for the past 2 week every day over 15 hrs per day leveling 3 different account and no bans for me yes before these 3 account i leveled many other account you need to configure your bot properly and don't let people report you running into a wall all the time!!! Supervision is the key to success!!! of botting and do not be greedy!!!

5. Goo44

Goo44 New Member

as I read more and more, and being new to this, my conclusion is that :

1) Some people are very well organized with different MAC addresses, IPs and multiple accounts. -> Still getting some accounts banned
      2) Some are casual or even hardcore botting and are just LUCKY not to receive a single ban yet.
      3) The unlucky group is just unlucky, organized or not, casual or hardcore, doesn't matter, BANHAMMERED!..

These quest profiles (thanks for them) just help other people who can recognize your bot's behaviour/pattern to report you and thus getting banned.

When my 72hr ban lifts, I will hand level to 90. Then I will bot again only by flying, and maybe not at all in pandaria, cause this is where shit happened for me.
      Probably will lose the account forever soon, but I think i ll gain some more time for my bot by not using ANY public profiles.

Inb4 No Shit Sherlock.

Bottomline: Thanks for the profiles, but not my cup of tea.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    6. mafnod

mafnod New Member

Now I've looked around website and found this posted by Bossland
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/buddy-...njection-old-shop-buddymaster-com-server.html
      About someone hacking his way in and taking the following:
      Mentioning the important as far as I think (Not sure if this is issue)
      1- IP Address of the last visit, and invoice numbers that where paid or not
      2- Keys for the Bots until 2th October 2012
      Maybe blizzard got Access to those information somehow I'm not an Expert :p so don't burn me if this doesn't make sense or connect to the issue we have

7. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

Got my First 72 H susp. yesterday.

Own account, joined with my Main Bnet account, was running Hyjal Profile about 3/4 way to 82, Botted for about 4 hours, had the bot running on my second monitor, while i was playing my Main account, another Farmer account was running on my laptop for a few hours. From one second to the other i got a disconnect on the second account, tried to relog, banned, few minutes later the email from the suspension came in:
      CC: Singular
      Getroffene Ma?nahme(n): Suspension (72 Hours)

Das Umgehen der normalen Spielmechaniken hat schwerwiegende negative Auswirkungen auf den Spielspa? anderer Spieler.

Art des Versto?es: Ausnutzung
      Kategorie des Versto?es: Third Party Program

Wasnt bumping into trees/rocks or whatever, was kinda monitoring it 99 % of those 4 hours.

Its really weird, i was always thinking my Farmer account might get banned since its lvl 90 with basic pvp crap equip and like 40 days played on 90, just the very few first quests done to get into pandaria, never saw any raids/ inis / dailys.

8. ADB

ADB New Member

Wasn't banned myself 85-87 but I only did it sparingly and didn't let it run when it was acting dumb. Such as pulling every mob in an area while trying to complete objectives and running around objectives and to the back of boss rooms.

No knock on the team working on this but I seen flaws in its behavior that I wouldn't even trust a 10 dollar account on.

Several things to note that are issues.

Bad pathing - Human players don't always go in straight lines but they do often make bee lines for their targets. They also do not run to the back of an NPC room to kill the NPC. It should run just inside the door at a random location and then check to see if the NPC is up.

LoS - Does this thing support line of sight detection? It seems like it doesn't. It just picks a roundabout path to find an objective. Worse, it will not detect a clear line of sight and instead choose a roundabout path to go from point A to point B. Not randomly. It does this ALL the time.

Combat routine needs work. In particular avoiding adding mobs to a battle. Some auto AE regardless if the surrounding mobs are red con or yellow con. This usually winds up with the player dead.

Right this moment it is far too obvious. I guess if you are profitting before the account closure no big deal.

PS: Those who are getting the 'abuse of economy' message when using questing profiles are getting that message because some gold sellers use questing profiles to rake in the gold.

9. gavzter

gavzter Banned

god damn man WHY NOW!!!! WHEN I START BOTTING NOW THEY BANNING PEOPLE!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!

10. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Don't worry, they've been banning people before you.

11. gavzter

gavzter Banned

but how everyone is talking like they know how to pick up honorbuddy :( i only been botting 2 months man

12. Cardboardtwo

Cardboardtwo New Member

A lot of people are getting banned while levelling during events (Like love is in the air (valentines week)) because they add boards, kiosks etc near the inns entrances. Noticed my character was stuck in one of those boards for a couple of minutes and could not move ot of it. I always supervise my bots (well... almost^^).

Also no bans yet using kick's profiles. I have 9 level 90 (all leveled from 85 to 90 using kick's profiles) and also 3 botting accounts with 2 lvl 90 characters on each account, levelled 1-90 with kick's profiles.

Theory #2: Blizz selling classic/Wotlk/Cata games for cheap. Stupid people buy 10 copies with same credit card / paypal / whatever. 1 week later: QQ BANWAVE ^-^

:) Sry for bad english ^^

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    13. kpelkey151

kpelkey151 New Member

I Have not been banned yet for using Kick's. I usually supervise 95% of the time.

Used Kicks For
      Mage 85-90
      Shaman 1-89 so far
      Multiple Chars to 30s

14. zaknatore

zaknatore New Member

Have 6 lvl 90 in 1 account and 1 lvl 90 in my 2nd account. Never had any problem with these profiles.

15. rmd208

rmd208 New Member

Leveling two new accounts around lvl 82 i saw about 7 people crz trying to complete a quest that was bugged in hyjal - where you steal plans. Bugged quest couldnt loot but all the bots would run up, click to loot, run away realize they didnt have it, run back and repeat. No lie at least 6-7 chars doing this for 10min that i watched. Kicks 1-90 isnt detectable, stupid ppl are just shooting flares off drawing attention to themselves.

16. gavzter

gavzter Banned

lol i agree also i saw that many times :D

17. flr

flr New Member

I was this close to report a slacker doing that same thing today... he prolly bugged the item and no-one else can loot it now... now my char is stuck, with all the other quests in the area completed.. GRR

18. darthkojones

darthkojones New Member

My situation is a bit more complicated, I have leveled around 8-10 characters using kicks' profiles on my main account. Hell, I leveled a char called Lvldbybot and a char called Leveledbybot using his profiles from 1 to 80/85. Recently I've started a monk, he's 63 now, botting about 8-10 hours a day, I think I've started 3 or maybe 4 days ago.
      However! I have bought a new MoP license during the winter holidays when they had some discounts and such, I managed to get a fresh char on a fresh account to about level 10 or so then it got banned, managed to appeal and unban it tho (yay! lucky me).
      I have bought 10 SOR accounts in the past 2 months, all for the US realms. First I bought 2, botted on them for about 10 days of /played, no ban (might I add that I've been botting on them for the past 2 months about 5-10 hours a day). And I also bought a normal Battlechest which I have added to my account for AH bot purposes (Not banned either, managed to make about 250k+ selling Outland herbs/ores and Northrend Herbs/ores).
      All good and well, then I bought 5 more SOR accounts, I think my mistake was that I have activated them all 5 at the same time and started leveling them via Dungeon buddy, ran 2 healers, a tank, 2 dps . They got banned within 2 hours for "Abusing the Economy". One week later I bought another Sor, waited 3 days, bought another one. So I had 2 old SoR accounts and 2 new ones, the 2 new ones got banned as soon as they dinged 85, 525 herb/mining . Actually they got banned a few hours after I clicked on the MoP 10 day trial.

Bout a month passed, I've looked into some "solutions" I thought they would ban me because I'm from Europe and was botting on the US (thought they would check my ip or something, w/e I'm stupid), so I bought a V.P.N., changed my IP to California and bought a new account. I logged on, noticed that I had HUGE lag, normally I would have about 180 ping, with the V.P.N. on I had 800+. The bot ran Kick's Hyjal profile, I think he finished the first 3-4 quests and then it got banned, like in less than 25 minutes since I bought it .
      I'm not sure if they check for botting more rigurously on the US realms than on the EU, all I can say is that on the EU realms I've managed to bot about 10 chars to 85 or 90 (5 of my lvl 90 chars were botted from either 85 or 1) and on US, they either got banned within 2hours or after 1 week.

I wouldn't blame Kick's profiles for the bans tho. That's my input on the subject .

TL;DR: Have a potato.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    19. kreljo555

kreljo555 New Member

1. you got stuck on a bugged quest or something and got banned( questing is far from 100% afkable, but its much better then doing it yourself ;P )
      2. your account was already flagged for some previous type of botting you did like gathering or BGbuddy and they just banned you at the time you were questing
      those are the reasons in my opinion, i still think questing is the safest way of botting

20. Lister

Lister New Member

Guys i read here that many of you got banned in Hyjal maybe a GM has a Spot there were he waits for Players to watch them?

I dont believe that is becaus of Kicks Profil but just for botting in Hyjal

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.