• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How many ppl got banned for using kicks profiles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by naic0n, Feb 23, 2013.

?

Banned for using KICKS Profiles?

1. Banned for using KICK'S Profiles

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Never banned.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ludijak559

ludijak559 Member

well ya Bgbuddy is off limits for me also, was using kicks leveling and gathering for last few months, leveled like 25+ accounts 1-90 no problem, but there is no was I gona babysit them, had no problems also till last week got so many warns / bans, but ya thats botting nothing special

2. tomten

tomten Banned

Well if i was in it for real money profits i wouldnt care as much and not babysit at all, run 24/7, some losses is to be expected.
      But im not, only wanted to stop farming on my main :p

Plus, i have it easy, i can check bot from work AND tv couch ;)

3. bubblemitts

bubblemitts New Member

its not kickzz profile that gets u banned it doesnt matter what lvling profile u use it will always have bugs like gettign stuck on a tree or doing the same thign over and over it just happence no machine or human is perfect shit just happence

4. Infernity

Infernity New Member

I did not have any problems with Kick's profiles, ofc some stucks and bugs happen from time to time but nothing u cant handle.

But yesterday some strange behaviours happen, was playing on my main account in arenas (playing by hand, not bot attached to this acc) and my second wow was lvling in Sholazar Basin using kick's profile. I checked every 15 minutes or so on this leveling toon and sudenly I was dead in the middle of ocean and bot was running to grab the corpse, my armor was totaly broken in red... No idea how come that the bot flew so way off the continent. I stoped the bot, ressed at the graveyard and then went repair to the nearest point in Sholazar Basin. Logged off, logged in back after 3 hours and I find my toon in Blade's Edge... i was like wtf?

It is freshly bought account on a different bnet acc than my main, two weeks old, is it possible that this was a GM messing with me and have some fun?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    5. rawrasaurus

rawrasaurus Member

The middle of the ocean thing is a problem with the bot, not a GM. I remember reading about someone having a similar problem on a profile thread, there was a solution posted but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. Sorry I can't be much more help. As for the blade edge thing, no idea..

6. Infernity

Infernity New Member

Oh thx man for clarify that ocean bug, will try to search forum to find the solution. Well it seems that I am rocking again and I can say that no ban till now for me with questing profiles.

Stay rock hard fellow botters, they wont get us!!!

7. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

The problem might be simple, when ever the bot switch profile as kicks does from BC to Northrend for example and you use arelog it will not remember the last used but the las manually loaded, if this is the BC profile and you start up with arelog then it will load the BC profile, it will then switch to the northrend profile manually... unless you need to repair, the bot will then try to navigate to the vendors in BC and will move out in the waters in borean thundra.

8. darkspyre0

darkspyre0 Member

I LOVE kick's profiles, and all the CONSTANT hard work he's put into all of his stuff. His profiles are very much appreciated.;)

However, i did have 2 72hr suspensions with them, DUE TO MY FAULT. I told it not to sell green's, and their bags filled up and they sat at the vendor for several hours trying to sell. I realize this was my fault. I was trying to also lvl enchanting and thought the greens would help me do that quickly.

But also like others have said, small snags occasionally, i'd be ok running it for a few hours unattended but not overnight.

9. pontius001

pontius001 New Member

I have no clue why you would claim that the problem is Kick's profiles which are getting you banned. I have now leveled over 30 characters from level 1 to 85 using his questing profiles and have now been working on getting them all from 85 to 90 which I am now 1/2 way complete. I do admit that I turn off the selling of green gear which I send to my main banking characters and I bot about 4 to 8 hours per day with weekends running about 12 hours per day. When I bot, I watch the characters and am pretty good about seeing navigation issues or whispers within moments and wait a few days after any WoW update before botting. I do this because I want to take the least amount of chances of being identified and reported as a botter. Any other way of botting would only increase your chances of getting spotted and therefore increase your chances of getting reported. But it all goes down to the statement that if you are scared of having your account(s) banned, then do not bot on them.

Hope this information helps you.

10. gavzter

gavzter Banned

I think this thread should close now of course we're all gonna have different opinion !!!!! Kicks profile is great now everyone shut up!!!!

11. Infernity

Infernity New Member

amen!

12. Ouwe

Ouwe New Member

don't blame kick's for banned accounts, if ur so good at botting, write your own profiles then.. ffs, thank kicks for making this profiles, it's a lot of work he put in. I made some profiles myself, and it's hard to make it flawless.

Show some respect people damn...

13. ludijak559

ludijak559 Member

I agree kicks profile is good, I use it all the time, problem is that ppple got a lot of bans and they are pointing fingers at everything.

14. lltrixll

lltrixll New Member

i just want to be able to try kicks profile. just bought honorbuddy yesterday so excited but new patch makes me have to wait.

15. leslie1030

leslie1030 New Member

Kick profiles are great, but a lot of people will obviously be using them (including myself), which is bound to draw attention. I personally use kick's profiles, and I like to swap every other level grinding/questing. Keep it fresh, and don't bring bad rep to Kick. I can't imagine how many hours he's spent helping this community. Try to keep posts positive.

-X

16. gwasplane

gwasplane New Member

Kicks profiles are awesome.. And TBH most the people who have been banned using kicks profile most likely used some other bot at some stage.. (gatherbuddy bgbuddy dungeonbuddy) Or grinded, if you just quest for reasonable hours per day you will be fine.

17. Timmid

Timmid New Member

Simple as this: YOU CANNOT AFK QUEST. Your bot probably got stuck somewhere and looked like a bot for 25 minutes instead of you catching it right after it happens. This is when people report you for being a dumb ass.

18. newb420

newb420 New Member

botted 11 accounts with kicks all 1-90 0 bans

19. Hazmat1213

Hazmat1213 Member

I've leveled a Shaman 1-90, Monk 1-90 Rogue 85-90 and i have no problem whatsoever...

20. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

level 9toon using kicks profile never get ban, even though you get banned, it may not be kicks fault, you never use other botbase or other profile?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.