• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • How Much Have You Made This Expansion?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by djdog123, Oct 10, 2012.

?

How Much Gold Have You Made During MoP?

1. 50k+

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. 150k+

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. 300k+

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. 500k+

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    5. 750k+

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    6. 1 mil +

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. drogo

drogo New Member

Use the profiles in my sig for crazy herb/ore post nerf farming. Ive made over a mill the expansion. Made 2.5 mill in cata from my private profiles. All my private profiles for MoP are now public. Enjoy

2. chtpm

chtpm Member

Not so much and lots of bans :(

3. Lloydbankz

Lloydbankz New Member

Around 250-300k just by Farming Ore`s n Herb`s. Sended it to other People via C.o.D. I started around mid January.

4. Staffix

Staffix Banned

5. Cloudy

Cloudy Member

Several millions per month.

6. S_o_M

S_o_M Member

I just bought 278 stacks of herbs for 6977gold, ill reply with the outcome I get buy makeing shoulder enchants and sell them + the amount of inks of each kind to let you know how it went for me ^^

I was just curious if i make a + or a -

I just made 1,2k pure gold win (not that much) + 200 starlight ink from which i made some cards because the shoulder enchants doesnt sell at my server

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    7. Dellidi

Dellidi New Member

Got gold capped some times now :) - running 6 accounts 1 server. selling gold to irl friends for real cash :)

8. drogo

drogo New Member

im making about 1k AUD (aussie dollars) per Quarter since MoP, selling gold/profiles to private buyers. sometimes its less than 1k sometimes a bit more but on average its about that.
      It will drop considerably now that GB2 botting for long hours is 100% ban :(

9. Staffix

Staffix Banned

no clue how much gold ive made, but since i've started using HB ive probably made about.. 500-1000 US

10. doomexpt

doomexpt Banned

Made around 20 million , 10 accounts

11. Maverickpl

Maverickpl New Member

5 accounts (gatherre/herbs ) + 1 account with Inscription / JC,Enchanting around 80K per day.

12. Ray7brian2

Ray7brian2 New Member

The poll asks it all. Since Mists of Pandaria has come out, how much gold have you made using HB?[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Maverickpl

Maverickpl New Member

about 18-19 Milions.

14. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

alot :) 1.2mil 28th feb - 28th mar, 24/7 rogue pickpocket, used around 30min per day to open boxes, had 2x accounts running, sold the gold enjoyed 1 week in Greece just came home few days ago. Made another 450k to buy spectral tiger took me with 1 account about 2.5 week, and used alot of gold on professions, gear, regular stuff. All with 1-2x rogues and nice profiles :).

15. Valpo

Valpo Member

I don't really use HB for making gold. I know I could make millions, but I play it safe. I use it for when I'm in LFR, I use Combat Bot. Same when I'm out questing. My mains are a paladin and a monk and I couldn't tell you what the rotation for each are.

I farm mats mainly for the guild. We have more Living Steel in out guild vault than there is on the AH.

16. mudplayerx

mudplayerx New Member

I've made $4,040.00 buying and selling accounts since MoP launched. I only do it for supplemental money. Most of my sales are listed in my sig.

17. kootr

kootr New Member

making 55k+ a day with 1 account ,its actually very simple .. Keep in mind that this is 24/7 botting and overfloating a AH.

i start with farming ore 24/7 ,using my own profiles and not any commercial shit.I farm around 800 stacks (16000 ore) a day. then i count 1 stack ore(20) is 1 Trillium bar, we got 800 stacks means we got 800 bars without proc! then we set ore to ghost bars and send to alchemist transmute master (trillium bar has no CD and falls under the transmutes!).Then we convert bars to trillium. 1 trillium on my server goes for 60-80 gold each ,lets count the 800x70 gold = 56000 gold without the procs ,ofc this is the market price and since we make shitloads we can actually help the market a bit and sell 1 stack of trillium for 1199G a stack ,800 trillium = 40 stacks = 40x1199=47960 gold..oke now next part this we dumb on AH and contact our bulk buyers.soon we done that and sold it wich can go fast as hell depends server/realm,then we dumb 40k in our savings and invest the 7960 gold into AH,we check the ah for Golden lotus.If those are on ah for 60+- each we buy em al in ..REALLY ALL..Offcourse i forgot to say that we should ALWAYS keep some ore left to prospect! coz now we got the golden lotus we wanna make GEMS :) for gems we need the Common red/orange/purple (pandaria garnet/roguestone/tigeropal gems, so we prospect some ore and keep those apart with the rare raw uncutted gems ofc.Now we got lets say 100 gems and about 5 stacks golden lotus ...now we gonna check AH price on Brilliant ruby(red) what the price is my server they were going 120-150 gold each.so we make 100x primordial ruby KEEP IN MIND this is a transmute also so its 100 without proc :) now lets say we got luck and got 120 red gems wich goes ( lets be funny with market again ) for 110g a gem ,so 120x110=13200 so out the 7960 gold we made again some profit, now this kinda things i do allot and on my server is kinda easy selling doesnt cost time , so your not stuck with shitloads of mats.at a sertain point when we got like 100K+ in stock we contact our chinese friends if they still have a decent offer on mounts (TSG mounts) those ppl can have nice offers when they in need of gold..ofc 100k is just a example ,but if your above few mill gold and your willing to invest you can buy cheap and resell and make few 100k profit.well guys this is my way of doing so guess are loads more ways to make gold ..keep in mind that this is 24/7 botting and 24/7 overfloating AH

18. krycus21

krycus21 New Member

Im guessing about 150k, I had a friend that was playing the AH and buy all the ore i can get. he gave me higher then at cost price and I gave him a endless supply of ore.

19. subrand0m

subrand0m New Member

800kish, I have sold around 600k of it, I am sitting on 250k. Before the Herbing patch, I was herb botting with a druid and mining with a pally on different accounts, Selling Ore raw and making shoulder enchants with the druid. Since They fixed that I am just double botting Ore, staggered so I am going close to 24 hours a day the bots run 2-3 hours then drop off for 4 -5 hours in a staggered space. So there is some total down time but I have been doing this for months with no bans on the accounts. I lost one account in mop from 24/7 farming ore and bringing in close to 700 stacks a day from 1 toon.

20. tdevine21

tdevine21 New Member

Where do you guys sell the gold you've made? Any reputable sites?