• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Huntastic Raiding Hunter

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by niklasgs, Feb 4, 2015.

1. donger12

donger12 New Member

Well to decide spec you could download simulation craft and run it on your character in each spec and pick which ever is highest?

BM rotations will probably come closest to simulated numbers because it's obviously the easiest spec with no procs to prioritize and such

2. Speks

Speks Community Developer

Any spec should be reaching SIMnumbers. Keep in mind the DPSRange. Which is the RNG range of +- x% a try can vary. Also make sure youre simulating the right fight duration length.
      As far as Single Target goes it'll reach your simnumbers. Otherwise theres a bug and we'll fix it.
      As far as spec choices go its pretty much Surv, unless its a static fight, then MM'd win. Or if your guild needs your physical damage for lets say Mythic Ko'ragh.

& Lastly, Focus Black arrow. You can just tab target when black arrow is coming up, which is essentially less work then setting a focus target. I assume you want the focus black arrow option to not waste a black arrow on an add/target with a small amount of HP left? We can definently drop in a hp-treshhold for Black Arrow which i think is a better solution. So thanks for bringing that up.

* Edit: If anyone encounters something that they dont feel makes sense, provide a log! Post in here. We'll evaulate it, we have ALOT of tools and options available to us when it comes to testing. We'll constantly strive to absolutely maximize DPS. We're infact currently now looking into pooling options and APLs that simcraft does not take into account for addtional dps gain and it looks good.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    3. niklasgs

niklasgs Community Developer

Does it use spells again when you get released from the hand?
      Seems like the hand might be registrering us as being mounted or something and thereby pausing the routine.
      Will work on a fix, any debuff ID you get on you while this is happening would greatly help!

4. wolfrain62

wolfrain62 Member

Not sure if we can do requests here or not but here it is.

Request:
      Toggle for explosive trap so i can turn it off during single target fights.
      Toggle for auto face, auto target, auto attack.

The hands that you are grabbed by is called grasping earth. Ill try to find the debuff doing kromag now.

Rune of Grasping Earth ID = spell=157060

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    5. niklasgs

Send requests in private message to me or Speks please.
      I'll sent you a message now.

6. yzjdkissme

yzjdkissme New Member

Hello: developers If you can translate Chinese, we are very interested in your products The Chinese market a lot of people want to buy

7. dailydose

dailydose Member

Good support - Can you also do something about not attacking the canons on the trains at thogar?

8. niklasgs

Is the CR not attacking the Iron Gunnery Sergeant at all? Have not done the boss myself since we were having issues with instance servers on thursday.
      My first guess is that this is a line of sight issue with HB. Will have to verify this during the raid tomorrow and add fix then.

9. Kremkro

Kremkro New Member

Alright Nik and gang! I'm going to be testing and comparing your CR to Soapbox. I'll definitely report back my results! Heroic Blackhand is down this week, so i'll definitely be reporting back regarding Heroic/Mythic BRF!

10. niklasgs

Regarding explosive trap:
      Only Survival is using this in single target atm as it is a dps gain.
      We are also checking for target movement to not miss the trap so shouldn't need a disable button for it.

We discussed the Black arrow on focus and since the reason for this is to not put it up on something that will die to early we instead found a more simple solution for the user.
      The simplified explanation of the solution is if the current target does have low hp we will instead throw it on the target with most health in range.
      Saves the hazzle of having to remember focus target etc.

Currently testing how this works out so its not live yet.

11. Kremkro

Kremkro New Member

Misdirect Focus Target isn't working for me, anyone else?

12. budder

budder New Member

I tried this during the free trial over the weekend to see how it compared to the one I currently use. The initial burst damage in Surv was much more than my current CR YRB2 but overall the sustained damage seemed to be the same or lower than YRB2. The only problem I had and could very well be why it was a bit lower was the lag that I got when this CR was active. It was extremely jittery and I am not sure the cause. I used this in combo with Lazyraider and it simply had so much lag I had to turn it off and go back to my Normal CR. At this point I would entertain purchasing, as I like to have another dps source and at the very least a backup that is reliable, but with the lag I got when this CR was active I do not want to risk purchasing it to verify it is the CR or the bot. I did not think to try enyo, combat or raid bot at the testing time to see if that would have made a difference.

13. wolfrain62

wolfrain62 Member

I would try using Enryo instead of lazyraider as the botbase I get no lag at all using it.

14. niklasgs

Hi budder,

We have been working hard to make sure the impact on ingame fps is very low.
      In our testers cases and our own we don't really get any difference in fps with the CR running or paused.
      However we have only used enyo (with hardlock ON) for all testing purposes.
      Im afraid there is no way for me to reset your trial period but I sent you a PM with a possible solution.

15. niklasgs

Is the misdirect on focus target setting activated?
      Can you provide some information on what your focus target was?

If your focus target is another friendly player in range and we are in combat it should be used.
      Hope this helps or I will test it out during the day.

16. random hunter

random hunter New Member

Two relatively simple questions:

(1) is not using multi-shot at all. I think because AoE is "disabled", as is "cooldowns". And I can't figure how to enable them. I tried pressing the keys designated under under hot key tab (both just straight and with the modifier), but it did not change the toggles. Can you please give me simple instructions on what do I need to do to toggle these on?

(2) Which trinket is (1) and which is (2) - related to the in game character window is trinket (1) the second up from the bottom or the bottom one. I only want to use one of them on CD and need to know which is which.

I have been using the gladiator hunter CR, 2200 in 3's . . will be interested to see how this compares.

Thanks

And a general question related to these CR's . . . they don't have movement. I know they were designed for manual pvp, but what are the options for using the AFK - is there a movement plug-in that works (perhaps I am not using it right but I can't get the "I want movement" plugin to work", or are there grind,quest, and BG bot bases that will give them movement and allow one to use these CR's? If I have to use the singular CR do to all AFK I loose alot of DPS/survibility.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    17. niklasgs

1. Open the settings and double check the modifier and key & then press "Save & Close".
      HB windows should now print:
      "Hotkeys: Removed!
      Hotkeys: Registered!"

Hold modifier key down and press the other key and the HB window should now print "Cooldowns Mode Enabled" etc.

2. Trinkets, 1 should be the upper and 2 the lower one on your character sheet.
      However when checking this I just noticed an error, it will use trinkets when CDs mode is on disregarding the GUI option of trinket.
      Will push a fix that should be up soon.

Don't know anything about movement since we are not doing any in the CR itself.

18. Gorthor

Gorthor New Member

Trying the trial out, seems ok so far.

Aoe and cooldowns are disabled by default until activated with the hotkey right?

19. niklasgs

Yes, thats correct.
      Also everytime you press save in the settings the hotkeys will default back to disabled.

20. random hunter

random hunter New Member

Thanks, but still not getting it.

HB stopped.
      open Class config
      Go to Hotkey tab
      Set modifier to control, set Automatic AOE to Z
      Click save and close
      HB prints hotkeys: removed! Hotkeys: registered!

all that seems good . . . but then
      hold down control and press Z . . . and nothing happens
      tried starting HB and holding down control and pressing Z . . . .and nothing happens. HB prints nothing and the screen overlay still says disabled

running Enyo if it matters.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      EDIT . . . .AH ha, I have to click back on the WOW screen, and then press the hotkeys. That causes HB to print AoE Enabled . . . .but the screen overlay does not change, even though HB just printed AOE enabled, the screen over lay still says disabled?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015