• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Insane In The Membrane Complete Profile Pack ALL you need V1

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by e46ad, May 12, 2014.

?

Do you need DMF Profiles ?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2015.
    1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Happy to do them by hand

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Whatever

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Yom

Yom New Member

Okay thx a lot!!! it works perfectly now but it is going only to 7 spots of murlocs then after doing one cycle, in the second all pockets are empty ! is it normal ? thx again =D

2. e46ad

e46ad Member

It should pickpocket and then use FOK ( Fan Of Knives ) and kill all the Muloc's there are 8 packs I don't know why it's only going to the 7th pack,

I wouldn't worry about it so much, I would do a Fresh install of Honorbuddy re download my SVN folder,

Make sure you are a Sub rogue for (FOK)

3. Yom

Yom New Member

Thx =D !! Perfect, your reactivity is unbelievable !! =) (my mistake it was 8 packs :p) the problem was the spec for FOK :$

4. SwiftPhoenix

SwiftPhoenix New Member

This profile works INCREDIBLY well. My only advice (as with any botting profile) is to use moderation especially when griding out SWC (it takes around 32ish hours for that segment)

Also, after this profile is complete you will still need Darkmoon Faire rep. What I chose to do for that was get on my alt with 310% air mount and farm Bruiseweed and Inscription to make rogue decks. You can go from Neutral to Exalted with about 15,000 bruiseweed. Sounds like a lot but with 310% movespeed it gathers around 250/hour. Once again use moderation and you can easily get this Title/Achievement in about 2 weeks playing it real safe

5. Jaran

Jaran New Member

While farming Shakes O'Breen is it supposed to walk back and forth after killing him?

6. SwiftPhoenix

SwiftPhoenix New Member

I did this profile on a Hunter and it was in range of the mob so it just stayed in that one Hotspot - I have not tested on melee

7. SwiftPhoenix

SwiftPhoenix New Member

albyalby - That happened at first with my hunter. This is what I did to fix the problem.

Start the bot profile as normal. When it turns to shoot the NPC it should stay in that one spot but will rotate and look really bot-ish.

What you need to do is, with the bot STILL RUNNING, face the opposite way of where the NPC is located (almost facing around that campfire where the other NPC's spawn) PUSH down both left and right click mouse buttons to walk forward a few feet on screen. You cannot use the 'W' key input with bot running, it doesn't work well.

By doing this, you're basically throwing the bot off of the hotspot and when you release the movement keys the bot will run back to the hotspot.

In my experience, when you run the opposite way of the NPC as listed above, when it goes back to the hotspot it will be facing the NPC and it will not rotate.

If this does not fix the problem, try moving your character opposite way in slightly different angles until you get it. It will work!

This way looks much more human like because it just stays in one spot and uses ranged attack on the NPC.

Hope this helps!

8. Jaqyt

Jaqyt New Member

Is there any way to run the updated pickpocket profile on a level 80 rogue? Can I change the minimum level somewhere?

edit: Seems to be working fine, after roughly 14ish hours of running the lvl 80 pickpocket profile I was able to get over 13000/21000 after the turn ins. Only issue with the profile is that my character keeps trying to pickpocket the same target twice so it slows things up a little bit but I can't complain, I've gotten exalted with everything but Ravenholtd in just 3 days running these profiles and I'm all but insane. Issue could be because of the profile I am using, since my rogue is only lvl 80 I can't run the WoD profile, which I'm assuming is a updated version of the one I am using but it works! Thanks a whole lot for these profiles, tomorrow when I'll wake up I will be exalted with everything and will only need Darkmoon Faire, all that in 3 days and a half without doing anything at all.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    9. e46ad

e46ad Member

Hey there bud, The level 80 profile is updated to the same level as the level 100 profile the reason i changed it to pickpocket them twice was due to the bot missing some murloc's,

Anyways if you want to change it so it won't double pickpocket just change this code in the profile,

<!-- Custom behavior - RunMacro - /targetenemy\n/cast pick pocket -->
      <CustomBehavior File="RunMacro"
      Macro="/targetenemy\n/cast pick pocket"
      NumOfTimes="10" />

Change Numoftimmes="10" to whatever you want it to be, etc 5 times and it will use pickpocket on 5 mobs,

That should "fix" the double pickpocket like I said i did this to insure you would get the max amount of boxes per cycle,

Hope it works for you if you need anymore help etc just leave a message,

Thank you.

The Code is in each pack in the profile you will need to change Numoftimes"10" 8 times in the profile from Pack 1-8.

10. Jaqyt

Jaqyt New Member

Thanks for the answer! I literally just got exalted with Ravenholdt a few minutes ago, that's still good to know though.

[​IMG]

Thanks a lot for your profiles and your time, I only need exalted with the Darkmoon Faire now, couldn't have asked for more. Great profiles.

11. Day7

Day7 Member

Nvm figured that part out

but a new question.. is there any way to make it just stand in front of him instead of running back and forth?

12. mrmiller

mrmiller New Member

Hay erhmm i need help. Iam from germany and do u know if its possible to get this on

"GRIND BOT"

running? It is okay if it just send the boxes to my main char and i do the quests per Hand

rly need help. give me a PN if u have an advise and if this gets o running i would give a 20€uro/Dollar PSC ! =)!!!

13. albyalby

albyalby Member

Awsome thanks so much

14. TaeTae

TaeTae Member

Hang on I'm confused because I read the first post instead of just running the profile... I need to be a rogue for this? You mention lockpicking boxes. Only Rogues can do that.

15. albyalby

albyalby Member

You only need to be a rogue for the locking picking profile... All others you can use. If you dont have a alt rogue you can purchase them from the ah

16. e46ad

e46ad Member

Rogues only for lockpicking profile, No other class can run this profile it won't work or use the macro's in the profile,

Shouldn't take long to level one with the new recruit a friend reward's, It's the best time to level one, Or ofc you could just buy a instant boost to level 90 and run the profile.

Thanks E46-AD

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    17. TaeTae

TaeTae Member

So only Rogues can get insane of the membrane?

18. e46ad

e46ad Member

Nope any class can get it, Just only rogues can do the lock picking part you can send the boxes to any of your main chars from your alt farm rogue etc etc or buy them from AH.

19. fourrier

fourrier New Member

Hey e46ad,

Just got exalted with all reputation except Darkmoon fair with your profiles !

Thank you very much for your work ;)

20. e46ad

e46ad Member

Congratz mate I'm glad it worked for you!

Sorry i couldn't have any DMF profiles but a lot change since MOP etc need to work on some new ones but i guess you could be done by then :)