• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Instancebuddy - A Premium Dungeon Finder Bot

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Shakam

Shakam Member

it doesn?t qeue or anything, just thie error

2. Melvjehhh

Melvjehhh New Member

I just left vortex cause its blacklisted, while its stated to be supported

3. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

You do your own blacklist from bot settings

4. Smarter

Smarter Member

Could you please re-open the ability to change the roll weights?

5. Leiptr

Leiptr Member

Yay! It's like Christmas all over again when a new release is out!

6. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

7. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

Not in game bug is not fixed it's still happening as HB thinks you've leveled up

Code:
      [Instancebuddy v3.0.1.188]:Waiting for 3 seconds before accepting dungeon invite
      [Instancebuddy v3.0.1.188]:Accepting dungeon invite
      We leveled up! Checking if we need to switch profiles.
      Not in game or Me == null

8. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

I still get "Not in game or Me == null" at all the same times as before - after dying, porting into an instance, leaving an instance, etc.

9. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Sorry, never tried farming mode before, just tried it then. I can run it fine by myself, can I group up with a buddy and drag him through, he is playing by hand and just picking up loot. ? Doesn't seem to want to do anything when I am grouped up, thought you could do this thats all.

G

EDIT: set as tank and now group leader, working a little better :) Doing BF, just wants to stand around though, doesn't move to imps and just gets pounded, doesn't attack anything close to you, doesn't face target, as soon as it gets agro from 2 mobs just stands around getting hammered, single targets seems to be OK.

There are probaly posts about this, just haven't seen em :( Been using grind mode and empty profile to level my toon and had no probs whatsoever, first time using IB in a long time.

I'll keep mucking around.

G

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    10. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Form a group with your friend, you being the group leader and you both are close to eachother.

IB should take care of the rest

11. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Done that, running fine now. Just finding I was blowing through lvl 85 mobs while leveling my toon, doing BF is taking forever, probably because it is not targeting what is closest and picking targets far away from my toon it can barely damage. Also not facing targets a lot of the time, not sure why that is.

G

EDIT: not moving to imps when it has them targeted, also stands and gets hammered by the shadowmoon warlocks. Seems to want to face dead mobs on the floor rather than target the mob it should be.

G

EDIT: seems me an fpsware apaldin weren't getting on :)
      Trying the new Cata dungeons now.

12. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

When he does a corpse run in Blackrock Caverns, it will run right into a pack of trash, and doesn't follow the original path your group took through the instance. I saw other people having this issue. Is there a workaround, or are you working for a fix on this buddy? This is less of a bug report (I know, use the tracker for that) but more of a "What is the status of that issue" sort of thing. Thank you, sir.

13. wraithrider

wraithrider New Member

Yep this version is worse, it won't even let me enter an instances without spitting out that error

14. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Can anyone generally explain how to use the farm instance thing?

15. saven

saven Member

Theres a problem in The Pinnacle where when you go up the ramp with your group and you get those wind buffs to make you go faster...well the tank fell off and the bot tryed to follow him. Not good thing. :p

16. BreckAConner

BreckAConner New Member

Bot keeps pulling when not supposed to, or running to weird spots & pulling. =(

I am having issues with Instance Buddy, I am using the latest version of Honor Buddy & Instance Buddy, I am also using the latest version of FPSWARE DRUID, but I am having the problem with my bot pulling mobs, I am rolled as DPS and it keeps pulling mobs when it's not supposed to or running to weird spots in the instance and pulling mobs. This has happened in Mana tombs and Sethekk halls, and a few others. This doesn't happen all the time but it will happen oh say maybe like the 3rd or 4th instance I do, sometimes even the 1st right after starting the bot. Could this be my CC Config or is this Instance Buddy?

Breck

17. bruches

bruches New Member

Follow up

Hey there!

I am having an issue with tanking Shadowfang Keep. I am using your Ensemble CC with a protection pally, lvl 22 tauren. After instancing in, the bot doesn't move. When I move it manually to the staircase leading to the first mob it says way point reached removing from list. But then it just stands there.

I've attached the most current log with this occurring to this post. Do i need to report this under the miscellaneous section of the bug tracker plugin? I will gladly post there if needed, but just wasn't sure :).

Thanks!

Edit: My apologies, I forgot to include what mesh. It says
      Downloaded tilemap Shadowfang
      Changed tilemap to Shadowfang, Tiled: True

I just moved him manually and initiated combat, and the mesh is downloading. For some reason it wouldn't download before.

Attached Files:

18. zomgmage

zomgmage Member

Could you turn off the "open gate/door" function? or give us the option to? My sham healer has wiped the group a few times because it will randomly run off and open a gate or door while pulling 20 mobs.

19. Cowtongue

Cowtongue Guest

anyone still getting the I still get "Not in game or Me == null" I seem to get it every time I try to enter a dungeon I had to totally disable IB because every 30minute I would get this.

20. Hi on Helium

Hi on Helium New Member

I believe I read somewhere that you were reducing the follow range for melee char.s, is there any way you could check to see if druids are Feral speced and make them follow at the shorter range? because it looks kinda weird when they finish a fight then move to the back of the group every time.

or if you've already made that happen, is there anyway you could make it so it just waits in the same place after combat until the tank has moved far enough to resume following? this would hopefully prevent from running backwards after each fight also.

great plugin =)
      -HoHv2